• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, philosophy 101 teaches you that wisdom is the knowledge that you know nothing... So i like to live with the ignorance...

Living life with your head buried in the sand isn't the same as living life according to a saying by Socrates

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image, definitely better than trumps...

I disagree, two different images, one of a buffoon who has created a great amount of wealth as a business man and another of a crooked career politician who is in the pocket of special interest groups.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, two different images, one of a buffoon who has created a great amount of wealth as a business man and another of a crooked career politician who is in the pocket of special interest groups.

yes, but who do you trust more to SAY the right things in meetings... Now, i am sure in closed doors all bigwigs say whatever they want, but someone like trump who we know can't edit himself, i just have no faith in...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, but who do you trust more to SAY the right things in meetings... Now, i am sure in closed doors all bigwigs say whatever they want, but someone like trump who we know can't edit himself, i just have no faith in...

I wont argue Trump on occasion might be too blunt but what in the world makes you think Hillary would be any better, she has accomplished NOTHING in her 30 years in public service, she must not have been saying the right things or better yet she said things that would get a donation to the Clinton Foundation and didn't really give a shit about America...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Purguy

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont argue Trump on occasion might be too blunt but what in the world makes you think Hillary would be any better, she has accomplished NOTHING in her 30 years in public service, she must not have been saying the right things or better yet she said things that would get a donation to the Clinton Foundation and didn't really give a shit about America...

at least she is smart enough not to ask the russians to hack an american citizen... again, we all know he didn't mean it... but come on!!! that was the day i realized i can't vote for him...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least she is smart enough not to ask the russians to hack an american citizen... again, we all know he didn't mean it... but come on!!! that was the day i realized i can't vote for him...

Yeah, her lying to the families of the victims of Benghazi was much more acceptable.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on that note we are done here...

i didn't explain myself... yes it is... because one is private and one is public... she was wrong, no doubt... but there are no extremists that can act to her lies...

when someone in power asks for crime, then he is responsible for that extremist that thinks that this is what he really wants...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't explain myself... yes it is... because one is private and one is public... she was wrong, no doubt... but there are no extremists that can act to her lies...

when someone in power asks for crime, then he is responsible for that extremist that thinks that this is what he really wants...

Her actions or lack thereof lead to four Americans being murdered. I'll say again, actions speak louder than words. I wonder do you think the classified info in her emails could have negative repercussions if said info fell into the hands of the wrong people?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh... I love a good political debate. I like how people always argue against the other candidate instead of arguing for the candidate they are supporting. It's like if we tried to convince each other that our teams don't suck as bad as others... "at least my backup center isn't Kwame Brown".

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh... I love a good political debate. I like how people always argue against the other candidate instead of arguing for the candidate they are supporting. It's like if we tried to convince each other that our teams don't suck as bad as others... "at least my backup center isn't Kwame Brown".

That's why I stay out of it. I will most likely be voting 3rd party. I can't vote for anyone. Yes, I know that is really not helping anyone I just can't live with myself voting for any of these two shitty candidates.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I stay out of it. I will most likely be voting 3rd party. I can't vote for anyone. Yes, I know that is really not helping anyone I just can't live with myself voting for any of these two shitty candidates.

:agree:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats funny is I posted the exact same thing nearly word for word in one of the million political threads. Thing for me though is I'm not a huge Trump supporter but Hillary is the most evil candidate in American history...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. I hate them both. There's a site that the stance every candidate took on every major topic, no names attached. I went through, answered how I felt about abortion, immigration, economy, 2nd amendment, obamacare, foreign policy, etc. I scored 92% agreement with Trump, 26% with Clinton

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. I hate them both. There's a site that the stance every candidate took on every major topic, no names attached. I went through, answered how I felt about abortion, immigration, economy, 2nd amendment, obamacare, foreign policy, etc. I scored 92% agreement with Trump, 26% with Clinton

I have taken those to test my party allegiance, the result is always middle-ish leaning republican... But I consider myself a democrat... Biggest reason why, I am not wealthy enough to put a heavy weight on the economics, and I personally weigh the social issues more heavily... and with the social issues, i am heavily in the democrat party....

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have to take a shower after you vote because the 2 candidates disgust you, you know its a bad day for America. I so should have voted Independent this election but didn't have the balls to do it like my wife. I hear Canada is building a border wall to prevent Americans out.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have taken those to test my party allegiance, the result is always middle-ish leaning republican... But I consider myself a democrat... Biggest reason why, I am not wealthy enough to put a heavy weight on the economics, and I personally weigh the social issues more heavily... and with the social issues, i am heavily in the democrat party....

I took one of those tests and it said I should vote for Kim Kardashian-West... :noidea: