• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. I hate them both. There's a site that the stance every candidate took on every major topic, no names attached. I went through, answered how I felt about abortion, immigration, economy, 2nd amendment, obamacare, foreign policy, etc. I scored 92% agreement with Trump, 26% with Clinton

Whats funny is I did the same thing about 2 or 3 months ago and I had almost the exact same numbers.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have taken those to test my party allegiance, the result is always middle-ish leaning republican... But I consider myself a democrat... Biggest reason why, I am not wealthy enough to put a heavy weight on the economics, and I personally weigh the social issues more heavily... and with the social issues, i am heavily in the democrat party....

Not trying to start a fight but what social issues? partial birth abortions? Get ready to lose some freedoms with Commandant Hillary in charge...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to start a fight but what social issues? partial birth abortions? Get ready to lose some freedoms with Commandant Hillary in charge...

First off, when have I ever said I am happy with Hillary?? I even said I like trump more, just can't vote for him.

I, just like most of us, am upset that we were given 2 pieces of shit to pick from.

I never defended Hillary, I have only said in my voting eyes what trump has done is worse than what Hillary has done.

Unfortunately this vote is not about who you like more but it is about who you hate or trust less. And I don't trust trump.

So don't be upset with me and say you will be unhappy with Hillary. Of course I will. But I think I would be more upset with trump!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, when have I ever said I am happy with Hillary?? I even said I like trump more, just can't vote for him.

I, just like most of us, am upset that we were given 2 pieces of shit to pick from.

I never defended Hillary, I have only said in my voting eyes what trump has done is worse than what Hillary has done.

Unfortunately this vote is not about who you like more but it is about who you hate or trust less. And I don't trust trump.

So don't be upset with me and say you will be unhappy with Hillary. Of course I will. But I think I would be more upset with trump!!

If Milk posts this on his matchup in playoffs I will vote for him every time. I agree 100% with his statement. Dear Lord it is the end of the world I agree with Milk.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Nos on 34,000 posts. :clap:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not upset with you at all. Apologies if I gave that impression. I do however think if you truly knew how corrupt and evil she is you'd vote for Idi Amin before her.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not upset with you at all. Apologies if I gave that impression. I do however think if you truly knew how corrupt and evil she is you'd vote for Idi Amin before her.

And Trump is a model citizen? :noidea:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not upset with you at all. Apologies if I gave that impression. I do however think if you truly knew how corrupt and evil she is you'd vote for Idi Amin before her.[/QUOTE
Nos, just wondering.

Who did you vote for??

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Trump is a model citizen? :noidea:

Which of the two are partially responsible for 4 dead in Benghazi then lied to the families of the murdered?

Which of the two accepted donations from Saudi Arabia while they were secretary of state? You know Saudi Arabia that country that funds ISIS and other terror groups and throws gays off buildings and jails women for being raped?

There are literally dozens more I could post but I think the two above crush the worst thing Trump has ever done.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of the two are partially responsible for 4 dead in Benghazi then lied to the families of the murdered?

Which of the two accepted donations from Saudi Arabia while they were secretary of state? You know Saudi Arabia that country that funds ISIS and other terror groups and throws gays off buildings and jails women for being raped?

There are literally dozens more I could post but I think the two above crush the worst thing Trump has ever done.

Once again and Trump is a model citizen :noidea: Like Milk said I am not happy with Hillary either. Vote for Trump I shoot my left foot, Vote for Hillary I shoot my right foot. Either way I'm hurting.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos, just wondering.

Who did you vote for??

I haven't yet, i'm working and at 6 I will go vote. I will vote Trump, any other vote is a vote for Hillary.

Let me say again, I am not a fan of Trump but I believe he actually cares about America, Hillary only cares about Hillary...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again and Trump is a model citizen :noidea: Like Milk said I am not happy with Hillary either. Vote for Trump I shoot my left foot, Vote for Hillary I shoot my right foot. Either way I'm hurting.

Love you brother but you obviously didn't read my post if this is your response.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't yet, i'm working and at 6 I will go vote. I will vote Trump, any other vote is a vote for Hillary.

Let me say again, I am not a fan of Trump but I believe he actually cares about America, Hillary only cares about Hillary...

Meant that post as a joke. But then realized you may vote for someone else besides Hillary or trump. But was intended as a what's your true feelings about Clinton type post.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meant that post as a joke. But then realized you may vote for someone else besides Hillary or trump. But was intended as a what's your true feelings about Clinton type post.

I honestly believe people just don't know what kind of evil she is. I have spent many an hour researching things from Vince Foster, to how she handled the Bill Clinton cheating scandals to her just lying over stupid shit, like just to lie, like about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. Why lie about that? She is a habitual liar...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe people just don't know what kind of evil she is. I have spent many an hour researching things from Vince Foster, to how she handled the Bill Clinton cheating scandals to her just lying over stupid shit, like just to lie, like about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. Why lie about that? She is a habitual liar...
People are voting for her because they hate Trump. No one wants to talk issues because Clinton is shit across the board

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are voting for her because they hate Trump. No one wants to talk issues because Clinton is shit across the board

I wish that were the only reason. Most Liberals I know are voting for her simply because she's a democrat, I honestly believe most of my Minnesota friends would vote for and defend Ho Chi Minh if he ran on the democratic ticket.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish that were the only reason. Most Liberals I know are voting for her simply because she's a democrat, I honestly believe most of my Minnesota friends would vote for and defend Ho Chi Minh if he ran on the democratic ticket.

Many republicans are the same way... part of the problem with the system... but it sure isn't one sided...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many republicans are the same way... part of the problem with the system... but it sure isn't one sided...

I didn't say it doesn't go both ways but we have yet to have a Republican running for President who was near the criminal Hillary is.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what is going on now 1) republicans are voting republican 2) White people in rural America don't like that Obama was president, that whole BLM movement, Kap, political correctness and now a woman... they are voting for this shit to end... the numbers are blowing out the voting numbers from 2012 and the "Black" vote is supposedly down... that's only one group... I'm not mad at em, but let's not pretend dems are the only ones voting down the ticket... for the record my wife voted Jill Stein and I was voter suppressed... :noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won $1400 on Trump to win Florida... :yes: