• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/10 GDT Chez v. Richard

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like were on opposites sides because you're a troll. I'm not. You're always going to take the other side of reason. That's how trolls operate.

Anyone else appreciate this come back? I think it's one to archive.

I think it's just you and me here but yeah I saw that. I don't know, is NN really a troll? Tito is, probably. And inout, SD Envy, etc.

But NN is just a blowhard sad sack old guy who overvalues his intelligence. Still an actual Giants fan. Loves to argue (don't we also, a little?) but can be reasoned with sometimes.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it's just you and me here but yeah I saw that. I don't know, is NN really a troll? Tito is, probably. And inout, SD Envy, etc.

But NN is just a blowhard sad sack old guy who overvalues his intelligence. Still an actual Giants fan. Loves to argue (don't we also, a little?) but can be reasoned with sometimes.

Yes NN is a textbook troll. He does, I'm sure, have a genuine interest in the Giants. But something to think about is that Nolan was trolling Niner boards for 3-4 years before he showed up on the Giants board.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, I'm out. Got to get a midnight snack and then hit the sack.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting WAY too far ahead of myself as there are still a ton of games to play and anything can happen.....that said, I think I'll freak out if Dusty and the reds were to beat Teh French Vanilla in the playoffs (if the Giants even make it).

I was never a big fan of Teh Pea Brain.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes NN is a textbook troll. He does, I'm sure, have a genuine interest in the Giants. But something to think about is that Nolan was trolling Niner boards for 3-4 years before he showed up on the Giants board.

I agree. You can always tell who the good trolls are because they lure you back in to the possibility of them being a "not so bad" poster. Just when they feel themselves on the brink of complete trolldom (is that even a word, lol), they either apologize, say they want to start over and ask for respect (ala Tito) or man up by admitting a mistake. Then as soon as the storm blows over, they turn right back into the nagging troll again.

I'll say this for Nolan though, he doesn't bother me as much as the other trolls do and he does occasionally make me laugh, but he's a troll for sure.....not that he cares from his yacht in Hawaii what I think though ;)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more point: Nolan likes to cozy up with some real low-lifes over there. I can put up with his strange observations and Panda hating, but his desire to get attention at times by any means necessary gets very old.

He reminds me of an uncle of mine who used to always say racist shit at XMas and threaten to step on my head. He wasn't racist or violent, just desperate for attention.

BAM!! Post...of...the....week.

That is EXACTLY Nolan's MO....he's a desperate attention seeking whore. I used to think he was just a crotchety old "REAL baseball hasn't been played for years" type guy -- you meet these types at the ballpark occasionally -- but he's more of a 14 yo in a 60 yo's body. He thrives on stirring the pot and making declaratory inflammatory statements like "such and such is mentally weak." He does it strictly to get a rise out of people. Essentially, he's a troll.

And I want to punch him in his labia.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen one. I've seen some use the pythagorean estimate for the number of wins and attribute the deviation to the manager. Im thinking the metric I have in mind, must quantify the probability of scoring in each game situation, select an optimal strategy for each situation to come up with a perfect in game strategy. Accompanied with lots of hand-waving, of course.

Something to work on this winter.

And PLEASE don't skimp on the handwaving...you know how I like a good handwaving:

27_2533390.jpg

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And PLEASE don't skimp on the handwaving...you know how I like a good handwaving:

27_2533390.jpg

lol, hate to admit it but I get pumped when I see the bat toss/magician hands of an Uribe homer.

I personally add a "Como se llama"!! (40-yr old virgin ref.) during the comcast/baseball tonight replays.