• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Philth vs World Champs 8/5

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Makes no difference.

To boast and gloat, even in a joking manner, on another team's board, during a rout, is trollish behavior.

Recon seems a decent fellow, and we welcome fair minded folks here. We even love to give shyte to one another on a regular basis.

However, none of us here would post a picture of Howards' called strike three last year to end the NLCS on the Phillie board. Even if there were people there who posted. We celebrate with our own, but we do not kick our opponents when they are down.

Hope to see him tomorrow, on good behavior, of course.

Exactly. Shouldn't even need to be stated. Which leads me to question Recon's age and sports related background.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, we like the dialogue, you seem a decent fellow, and a good fan.

We would enjoy this a lot more if the Giants were winning 9-2, though. You caught us on a bad night, and we (I speak for myself), are not on our best behavior. Our skin gets a little thin at times.

As does mine, and every other posted on SportsHoopla. We wouldnt be spending our time posting on a sports message board unless we were dedicated, and I know that the Flyers will typically decide if I am going to be happy or pissed going to bed. Its cool, sorry I came off wrong.

01-CHEERS.jpg

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few runs would be nice here, just because.

Oh, 1st place is still "safe", as Slytherin lost tonight.

You should get some kind of award for sucking it up and being on here for the whole game. This certainly has not been an easy game to watch/chat about.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As does mine, and every other posted on SportsHoopla. We wouldnt be spending our time posting on a sports message board unless we were dedicated, and I know that the Flyers will typically decide if I am going to be happy or pissed going to bed. Its cool, sorry I came off wrong.

01-CHEERS.jpg

Great picture! Looks like just what I need about now.

You need to offer no apologies.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a good one guys. I'm outta town all weekend. Let's hope the Giants play better over the next two games.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rowand and Zito? Rowand still has another year, Zito 2. (or so I thought)

Yeah, I was being facetious. I'm thinking Rowands and Zito's get eaten, and so come off the books by way of a hit to owners equity.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just popping back in. Thanks gents for keeping it pretty civil, or at least not ESPN level crap. 4706 and my fellow Giants fans, thanks for handling the situation like adults.

Recon, for what it's worth, I don't think that you're a troll and I do think you're a good dude overall. That said, please try to be a little more humble in victory. You're a good fan and your team is an excellent team, but kicking people when they are down is tough (especially on our own board). I know not all of us Giants fans are always civil, and sometimes we deserve everything that we get.....but in fairness, we are on our own board. Maybe it's just sour grapes, so I apologize if it comes off that way, but maybe tone it down a little when you're winning.....so for the next two games tomorrow and Sunday when you fuckers sweep us :D

I think you're all good guys and I hope you all have good nights. The Phils deserve both wins they've got and they are playing great baseball.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:D

Looks like a stirred a lot of commotion :whistle:
Sorry :wave:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just popping back in. Thanks gents for keeping it pretty civil, or at least not ESPN level crap. 4706 and my fellow Giants fans, thanks for handling the situation like adults.

Recon, for what it's worth, I don't think that you're a troll and I do think you're a good dude overall. That said, please try to be a little more humble in victory. You're a good fan and your team is an excellent team, but kicking people when they are down is tough (especially on our own board). I know not all of us Giants fans are always civil, and sometimes we deserve everything that we get.....but in fairness, we are on our own board. Maybe it's just sour grapes, so I apologize if it comes off that way, but maybe tone it down a little when you're winning.....so for the next two games tomorrow and Sunday when you fuckers sweep us :D

I think you're all good guys and I hope you all have good nights. The Phils deserve both wins they've got and they are playing great baseball.

God you're such a pussy.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there goes Marcus again, encouraging everyone to go to the Phil's hotel and start shit...

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Charlie Manual is such a deluded old man. Postgame he's claiming Ramirez made a move towards Victorino, which "almost forced" Victorino to go on out.