• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Philth vs World Champs 8/5

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just popping back in. Thanks gents for keeping it pretty civil, or at least not ESPN level crap. 4706 and my fellow Giants fans, thanks for handling the situation like adults.

Recon, for what it's worth, I don't think that you're a troll and I do think you're a good dude overall. That said, please try to be a little more humble in victory. You're a good fan and your team is an excellent team, but kicking people when they are down is tough (especially on our own board). I know not all of us Giants fans are always civil, and sometimes we deserve everything that we get.....but in fairness, we are on our own board. Maybe it's just sour grapes, so I apologize if it comes off that way, but maybe tone it down a little when you're winning.....so for the next two games tomorrow and Sunday when you fuckers sweep us :D

I think you're all good guys and I hope you all have good nights. The Phils deserve both wins they've got and they are playing great baseball.

our board, our home field.

I don't mind if they cheered for their team, but do it away from me. It wasn't like he was part of the game conversation (unlike last series)

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to Phillies fans and as someone who lived in Philly as a kid, Manuel and company need to learn some baseball ethics. Stealing a base when you're up by 6 runs? I didn't watch the game last night due to a meeting, but good grief - did the comcast replay and that was all. And why the heck was Whiteside tossed last night? So he's just going to let Polanco throw a cheap shot at our pitcher unabated?

Gotta love Ramirez for not backing down against Victorino. Ram showed heart despite the Giants losing like they did last night.

Last edited by a moderator: