• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shitsburg at Champs 8/10

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were doing our part not obsessing over him/feeding him by posting here and not on ESPN. When he showed up here, I was livid. I'd/we'd already conceded that place to him, but this place is OURS.

Exactly, msg. This place is ours.

We agree, disagree, argue, pilage, loot, etc.. but this place is still ours and there's an underlying respect I have you all of you.

A guy like NNonsense (if it is him) isn't a guy to respect, the sad sack.

Anyone who wants to join up is more than welcome-even recon :) so long as they maintain that level of respect.

Tolerance to such behavior mimics how well the Giants are doing in the standings.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would rep if I could...

Yes, NN is a doosh, but if we did not obsess about him, he would starve and die. We keep him well fed.

I feel the same way, bro. I'm not going to let NN, or whatever name he uses, bother me. I trust that Filo will swiftly and appropriately deal with any poster who violates the rules of this board. I'm not going to worry about it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I just miss Freddy in the line up. I forgot Posey was injured playing the Marlins.

I'm not looking forward to all the replays of the hit...y'know when Kruk says "here's what happened when the Marlins came to SF...."

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Would rep if I could...

Yes, NN is a doosh, but if we did not obsess about him, he would starve and die. We keep him well fed.

Fair enough, however, there was rarely a day that passed on this board that did not have a healthy dose of "The Daily NN Watch".

Both brilliant points Cal. Guys, like it or not, the fact that all of this talking goes on about him is feeding his ego. He's reading all of this, while probably masturbating, and loving all the attention he's getting.

Bottom line gentlemen, all of the Nolan talk needs to STOP or that dildo will continuously find a way to reenter our board.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't want to say it myself, but now that you mention it.....

He'll keep trying, and Mozart's Ghost may be an attempt. But he'll have to be so quiet as to be easily overlooked. Or he'll be exposed and banned quickly.

I agree with nate and cal, we can stop talking about the little prick.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan's going to be back very soon, isn't he Mozart'sGhost? :ss:

My thoughts exactly...I wonder if a ban really does preclude someone from creating another handle and signing on again....filo?

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't want to say it myself, but now that you mention it.....

I clicked his profile, created same day that NN was banned. He's defending NN on the 49er's board as "clever" and "funny." The only person I've seen call Nolan both clever and funny was Crosstowntraffic...another Nolan alt.

Sorry in advance if I'm wrong Mozart, but you appear to be very similar to a recently banned menstruating troll.

He'll keep trying, and Mozart's Ghost may be an attempt. But he'll have to be so quiet as to be easily overlooked. Or he'll be exposed and banned quickly.

I agree with nate and cal, we can stop talking about the little prick.

It appears we might have to wait until all of his personas are banned before we have our vow to forget him.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My thoughts exactly...I wonder if a ban really does preclude someone from creating another handle and signing on again....filo?

If it doesn't stop him, then he's either going to expose himself (as msg said,) or he's going to be so tame we don't know it's him. If he's being so civil that nobody can tell it's him, then we'd have no reason to ban him.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

No. You can ban a specific NIC, and even a specific IP, but there are ways around that. Now I know why the mules were always so suspicious of new posters.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I clicked his profile, created same day that NN was banned. He's defending NN on the 49er's board as "clever" and "funny." The only person I've seen call Nolan both clever and funny was Crosstowntraffic...another Nolan alt.

Sorry in advance if I'm wrong Mozart, but you appear to be very similar to a recently banned menstruating troll.

It appears we might have to wait until all of his personas are banned before we have our vow to forget him.

It's the obvious ploy. Create one easily identifiable nic, and another to fly under the radar.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the obvious ploy. Create one easily identifiable nic, and another to fly under the radar.

Yup. I called him out on the Niner board. If they want to ban him, they now can.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Of course, now that he's reading this, he might have another one on the way. Possibly even an anti-Nolan one just to try fucking with us.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yup. I called him out on the Niner board. If they want to ban him, they now can.

He's got a few supporters over there. Enough that he's got a chance to survive. Not to cast any stone at all, but bullshit can work a little better in football - 22 players flying around the ball and all. Ray's going to have his hands full pretty quickly I suspect.