• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shitsburg at Champs 8/10

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually the terms of use of forums don't allow multiple accounts, or for a banned member to rejoin under a different nic. Just say'in......

I just got an infraction for claiming Mozart is HH. This will be interesting to watch...I'm guessing Mozart will lurk but not post here.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got an infraction for claiming Mozart is HH. This will be interesting to watch...I'm guessing Mozart will lurk but not post here.

Who gave you the infraction?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually the terms of use of forums don't allow multiple accounts, or for a banned member to rejoin under a different nic. Just say'in......

My understanding was that this is pretty easy to get around. If your understanding is different, I'm all ears.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the thread. Interesting that most of those guys seem to like NN. I get the feeling he actually got an invite from one of them.

If he stays over there, fine by me. But he should know that he is not welcome on these boards.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that. No offense tzill, you're my boy, but if you go looking for trouble, you're going to find it.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. No offense tzill, you're my boy, but if you go looking for trouble, you're going to find it.

No offense taken. I was trying to flush him out; if I'm wrong I'll apologize later and if I'm right I'll ask Tox to reverse the violation. I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Anyway, as long as he lurks and doesn't post there's no harm/no foul. If it's Nolan he won't be able to resist posting though -- he's an attention whore.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense taken. I was trying to flush him out; if I'm wrong I'll apologize later and if I'm right I'll ask Tox to reverse the violation. I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Anyway, as long as he lurks and doesn't post there's no harm/no foul. If it's Nolan he won't be able to resist posting though -- he's an attention whore.

tz...

If you are wrong, THERE IS DAMAGE. You could scare away new guys who may have the potential to be good posters.

One of the reasons I do not like RunBoard is because $9 is an ass. Don't be $9.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tz...

If you are wrong, THERE IS DAMAGE. You could scare away new guys who may have the potential to be good posters.

Cal, I get your point. But I didn't say me calling out a new poster was "no harm/no foul;" I said as long as Nolan doesn't post there's no harm.

I'm very aware that I could be wrong here -- but I truly believe I'm not. In any event, I'll lay off the new guys. If they are NN, they'll reveal themselves soon enough.

BTW, Nolan completely denies on the Disney board that he's Harbaugh. If Mozart ISN'T NN, why doesn't he deny it?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My understanding was that this is pretty easy to get around. If your understanding is different, I'm all ears.

Yes, it's easy to get around an IP ban. But the point is, the mere creation of multiple accounts, or trying to get around an IP ban by creating a new account, is usually grounds for termination - irrespective of the behavior of that particular nic. But I haven't read the terms of use here, so don't know if those are specific violations at SportsHoopla.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla rules?

> Once IP banned.

> Forever IP banned.

Please.....if anyone senses, even for a second, that this HH loser has crept back here under an alias, let Filo or myself know immediately and will set his ass straight.

Cool?

Later brothers..

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla rules?

> Once IP banned.

> Forever IP banned.

Please.....if anyone senses, even for a second, that this HH loser has crept back here under an alias, let Filo or myself know immediately and will set his ass straight.

Cool?

Later brothers..

The Tox has spoken!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla rules?

> Once IP banned.

> Forever IP banned.

Cool?

Later brothers..

It does appear that he would be welcomed at the Niner board. Is there some way to ban an IP only from certain boards?

If the Niners board likes him, I don't want to stand in the way of that.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
SportsHoopla rules?

> Once IP banned.

> Forever IP banned.

Cool?

Later brothers..

The Sledge Hammer has laid down the law!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It does appear that he would be welcomed at the Niner board. Is there some way to ban an IP only from certain boards?

If the Niners board likes him, I don't want to stand in the way of that.

He's liked by Marcus too, and his own alts of course. I'd say, at the most, he's tolerated over there.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So tzill's rep power jumped up four fold by calling out mozart as nolan on the niners board. I think that tells you where people's true sentiments lie.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tzill's rep power jumped up four fold by calling out mozart as nolan on the niners board. I think that tells you where people's true sentiments lie.

That's what we call getting raped.....er repped by Tox

;)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tz...

Not to worry. I sent him a private note in order to avoid a hootinanny in this thread and I think we came to an understanding. Later.