• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/4 GDT Horse @ Puds

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aint gonna lie, im having some trouble keeping my drawers free of shat.

it feels like 2011 again, the pitching doing all it can to carry a bullshit offense.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aint gonna lie, im having some trouble keeping my drawers free of shat.

it feels like 2011 again, the pitching doing all it can to carry a bullshit offense.

Good article from Baggs today explaining that we completely shat the season away over the last three weeks. We had a 9.5 game lead going into 20/25 at home. A modest 15-10 would have buried the doyers and essentially clinched the division by July 4. Now, we have 44/77 on the road and two tough east coast swings.

Odds completely stacked against us now. In Baggs opinion, if we continue to play like we have the last month, we'll be done by the deadline.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I shouldn't have expected better, but BB9 has been BRUTAL at the plate today.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Brooks Conrad!

I love that guy!

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 2-0 6th inning. Need a big inning here 3-4-5 hitters.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well through 5 innings. Bochy's "enough is enough, get angry and do something" hasn't worked so far

I think the rational thing to do at this point is to consider being serious sellers at the end of the month.

Keep: Buster, Belt, Crawford, Pence, MadBum, Cain, Sanchez, Adrianza.

Everyone else is available.

Play: Buster, Belt, Panik, Crawford, Adrianza, Pence, Brown, JCP
Bench: Susac, Duvall, Arias, Blanco, Colvin
SP: Bum, Cain, Escobar, Flores, Kickham
RP: Casilla, Gutierrez, Hembree, Petit, Machi, Cordier, De Paula

Trade: Scutaro, Sandoval, Sanchez, Hicks, Morse, Pagan, Hudson, Lincecum, Vogelsong, Romo, Affeldt, Lopez.

Now, I realize that you can't do ALL of those trades (some of those guys wouldn't fetch much or would be untraceable) but I think that's what you aim for. Take the attendance hit now and build for the future.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get how almost the whole team is slumping at once. Freaking Stultz shutting them down today.They usually pound on Stultz.When will this madness end. We need a win real bad. Cain pitching well but just no offense. Frustrating day so far.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the rational thing to do at this point is to consider being serious sellers at the end of the month.

Trade: Scutaro, Sandoval, Sanchez, Hicks, Morse, Pagan, Hudson, Lincecum, Vogelsong, Romo, Affeldt, Lopez.

Now, I realize that you can't do ALL of those trades (some of those guys wouldn't fetch much or would be untraceable) but I think that's what you aim for. Take the attendance hit now and build for the future.

I don't want Brown up. As of now he has done nothing to earn a promotion. Can't hit consistently, he has no idea what he is doing on the base path. He can remain in AAA until he can put a good year together (which won't happen)

Scutaro won't get us anything. Barely has any value to us. Hicks is a DFA guy,

I'm perfectly happy trading Sandoval.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 FPOMs today so far. Throttle, BB9, Beast, Kobe.

:L:L

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Brown up. As of now he has done nothing to earn a promotion. Can't hit consistently, he has no idea what he is doing on the base path. He can remain in AAA until he can put a good year together (which won't happen)

I think with him it's shit or get off the pot time. If he can't hit now, then we need to know that. I'm talking about throwing in the towel on the season and seeing what we have. Brown may not work out, but at least we'll know that. Also, he'd be playing without the pressure of a playoff race or full houses.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, I thought you might wait until the fireworks to fire one up. You must be high. 1/2 game out and you want to throw in the towel. Please turn in your milk badge. Wow

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the trade market of CF who could be available and the 2015 FA market is thiiiiiiiiiin.

Best CF on trade market as of now: Emilio Bonifacio
Best CF who will be a FA: Colby Rasmus/Denard Span.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought you might wait until the fireworks to fire one up. You must be high. 1/2 game out and you want to throw in the towel. Please turn in your milk badge. Wow

He is saying if the offense is still this inept approaching the trade deadline and the team is still slumping like this, then you start looking at becoming a seller. It would be two months of sub .500 ball. In that case, he is absolutely right

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is saying if the offense is still this inept approaching the trade deadline and the team is still slumping like this, then you start looking at becoming a seller. It would be two months of sub .500 ball. In that case, he is absolutely right

Giants are going to be there all year. It's going all the way to the end. A epic finish that will be remembered for a long time. Ya gotta believe. September is going to rock.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kind of have to agree. If they are going to pull out of this they gotta do it. 3 more weeks of .200 ball and we're 8 back, and its then pretty dumb to be buyers.

But BoB's point is fair too. That scenario is by no means ordained. it will be an interesting 3 weeks.

i'm kind of surprised there hasnt been a players only meeting with Pence and Posey yelling at everyone that it's time to either fucking man up or give up.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of have to agree. If they are going to pull out of this they gotta do it. 3 more weeks of .200 ball and we're 8 back, and its then pretty dumb to be buyers.

But BoB's point is fair too. That scenario is by no means ordained. it will be an interesting 3 weeks.

i'm kind of surprised there hasnt been a players only meeting with Pence and Posey yelling at everyone that it's time to either fucking man up or give up.

They had that yesterday I believe (think Baggs wrote about it) :L