• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 6) Miami Heat vs. 3) Philadelphia 76ers

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Spoelstra a genius with his defensive adjustments of just a normal fluky game. IMO I would force Philly to have to shoot outside, excluding Reddick. But I would not let them penetrate. If they penetrate and kick out, thats less a worry than giving them layups. Wades game feels like a fluke. fun series
Dude the Sixers missed like 15 layups. Every defense worked last night.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer down, Saucy.....

How do you see your team responding?

What do you think about your coach going with TJ more than Fultz?
Fultz didn't look on early anyway. TJ has sparked us plenty of times before and on the defensive end. He just happened to be standing out of bounds for both his usual steals. He did look rusty and maybe it wasn't the right play because of that, but also not bad to get him work in a loss. Talking about the coach of the year here.

Bet they'll respond by hitting 5 of their first 7 threes. We'll see what happens when Miami gets physical after that. As soon as Embiid gets back I'm using Johnson as a violent goon. Heat asked for it so match them. They can't push Embiid around like everyone else.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easy to say THAT from the safety of your keyboard, wouldn't you say, asshole...?

keep up with these punkass drive-by posts though, chump stain. you pretty much proved yesterday who the pussy REALLY is...

#talkshitBETTER manup:finger:
I came in here to let you know the Heat were gonna get blown the fuck out in game 1. You cried. Literal tears. Said no way. Then the Heat got blown the fuck out. You've been a bitch ever since.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fultz didn't look on early anyway. TJ has sparked us plenty of times before and on the defensive end. He just happened to be standing out of bounds for both his usual steals. He did look rusty and maybe it wasn't the right play because of that, but also not bad to get him work in a loss. Talking about the coach of the year here.

Bet they'll respond by hitting 5 of their first 7 threes. We'll see what happens when Miami gets physical after that. As soon as Embiid gets back I'm using Johnson as a violent goon. Heat asked for it so match them. They can't push Embiid around like everyone else.

They can elbow him in the face, accidently, of course. :dhd:

I hope not though.
I want to see both he and Whiteside go at it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id give them the Brooklyn pick, C. Osman and Clarkson for Wall. Id be a happy camper--- him with Love and LeBron would be a nice combo if you ask me.

So, you feel James will be back?

#why

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id give them the Brooklyn pick, C. Osman and Clarkson for Wall. Id be a happy camper--- him with Love and LeBron would be a nice combo if you ask me.
Yeah, it would take way more than that because of the years wall still has left on his deal.

He has no leverage to dictate where he lands.

So, it would be a bidding war.

Gotta think the Suns would give up the farm, sans Booker, to land him.

Orlando too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew the Heat/Sixers would be the most popular 1st round series thread on here???

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you feel James will be back?

#why
where else would he go?

As I see it there are only 2 places that make any kind of sense-

1. The Sixers--- and if he goes there he kind of looks like a mercenary.

2. The Lakers--- and the Lakers just are not very good. I mean- the Cavs are likely to get a better prospect than either Ball or Ingram with the Brooklyn pick that they can either trade or keep.

I just dont see anywhere else that is a realistic landing spot- and with the Cavs he can continue to win and make finals after finals-- esp. considering this team has barely had a chance to play together. They have the ammo to add a very solid player or two this summer with that pick as ammo and some of the young guys on their roster as ammo.

And like I was saying yesterday- as far as #2's go--- is Love not the best #2 in the East right now? I mean i guess you could consider Embiid, Lowry, Beale---- Hayward when healthy...?

He said two things matter- winning and family- and i dont see any location outside of Cleveland that can deliver those two things.

But we shall see.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where else would he go?

As I see it there are only 2 places that make any kind of sense-

1. The Sixers--- and if he goes there he kind of looks like a mercenary.

2. The Lakers--- and the Lakers just are not very good. I mean- the Cavs are likely to get a better prospect than either Ball or Ingram with the Brooklyn pick that they can either trade or keep.

I just dont see anywhere else that is a realistic landing spot- and with the Cavs he can continue to win and make finals after finals-- esp. considering this team has barely had a chance to play together. They have the ammo to add a very solid player or two this summer with that pick as ammo and some of the young guys on their roster as ammo.

And like I was saying yesterday- as far as #2's go--- is Love not the best #2 in the East right now? I mean i guess you could consider Embiid, Lowry, Beale---- Hayward when healthy...?

He said two things matter- winning and family- and i dont see any location outside of Cleveland that can deliver those two things.

But we shall see.

What he says and what he means are two entirely different things.

If he stays with CLE or goes to LAL, he remains the #1 option on either team and has to do the heavy lifting in the regular season to get home court.

If he goes to PHI, he doesn't have to be the #1 and can coast through the regular season.

He should be thinking about longevity.
However, the only caveat is that the longer the Sixers stay alive, the more mercenary-like a move to PHI would appear.

Reactions: LAD

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't laugh because I felt like that but 10x worse from the college tournament, but lol.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati Bearcats. Lol.

Not anymore tho. They're the Bengals to me. Dead.

Oh. I'm a Hurricanes fan. So watching Loyola hit a game-winning 3 after missing FTs to put the game away felt great.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came in here to let you know the Heat were gonna get blown the fuck out in game 1. You cried. Literal tears. Said no way. Then the Heat got blown the fuck out. You've been a bitch ever since.

lmfao yet ANOTHER bitchass drive-by post. hilarious...

let's get one thing straight here, junior. I didn't say a damn thing. matter of fact i'm not even a Heat fan, so DO quit trying to make shit up...

but yep, the Heat sure did get their asses kicked in game 1. but here's where the story gets better...:D

YOU came along running your idiotic mouth. YOU pretty much implied the Heat had no chance in beating you. then, when game 2 went down your team got straight PUNKED, YOU, li'l man, were nowhere to be found...:lol:

now, DO try to explain how this makes ME the bitch...?:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

oh, but AFTER all the dust settled you're gonna try to slink your back and salvage what little pride you had left...?

don't make me laugh...!!

this shit's comedy GOLD, chickennuggets. DO keep up the good work...

#lookwhoscryingnow:dhd:

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

If the Sixers were down 20 in the 4th, playing small, lauching a ton of 3’s vs Utah, Detroit, or other teams with traditional top C’s, do those C’s stay on the court?