• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

55 and 19 for Anthony Davis

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah most likely. Guys are more athletic today but Wilt was freak specimen with very long arms, I have no doubts he would dominate in todays game especially since there aren't that many good centers in todays game. Russell would be a role player probably, a good rebounder and defensive player off the bench, he wouldn't score much though.

Whoa ... with a hesitation so we don't start a parallel thread that generates >1000 posts ... does this sound like someone with the initials of TT ?

For the record, I don't think there is any comparison at all -- just an interesting description of what someone on here thinks.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa ... with a hesitation so we don't start a parallel thread that generates >1000 posts ... does this sound like someone with the initials of TT ?

For the record, I don't think there is any comparison at all -- just an interesting description of what someone on here thinks.

Center is the weakest position in todays game, it isn't exaggerating saying Wilt would be a great center in these days and Russell a mediocre player. Just look at their build, skills, etc. Russell wasn't anything special and was undersized, he would most likely get pushed around like he did when he played Wilt.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one performance reminds me of how good the best player that ever played really was. "Wilt the Stilt" Chamberlain. In 1961 he averaged 50 pts per game, and 27 rebounds per game. 4 time MVP. Career averages were off the charts.

Chamberlain holds numerous NBA records in scoring, rebounding and durability categories. He is the only player to score 100 points in a single NBA game or average more than 40 and 50 points in a season. He also won seven scoring, nine field goal percentage, and eleven rebounding titles, and led the league in assists once. Chamberlain is the only player in NBA history to average at least 30 points and 20 rebounds per game in a season, a feat he accomplished seven times. He is also the only player to average at least 30 points and 20 rebounds per game over the entire course of his NBA career.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one performance reminds me of how good the best player that ever played really was. "Wilt the Stilt" Chamberlain. In 1961 he averaged 50 pts per game, and 27 rebounds per game. 4 time MVP. Career averages were off the charts.

Just saw another good Wilt stat. A great back-to-back stat is 50 points & 20 rebounds in consecutive games. Wilt did this 23 times in his career.