• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Los Angeles Kings vs #1 Chicago Blackhawks WCF series thread

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 3+ goal lead is the worst lead to have in hockey. It's the playoffs, anything can happen.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is heartbreaking. Chicago clearly the more dominating team in this series. Hats off to them. I hope We see a different Kings team come the next two games. This ain't over yet.

GO KINGS GO!!!!

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Kings....get a quick goal here and make things interesting!

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not giving up yet. We lost 2 road games to a top team (back to back nights). It’s a big hole, but not entirely unexpected either. Funny if you look at tonight’s numbers LA looked better than in game 1, and better in most depts than Chi except goals. That 2nd period was horrible. Chi is fast and they’re very good at hitting their forwards for out number attacks. We’ll have tighten up on D.

Tiffoli needs to be in the rest of the games.

Quick showed he is human. Those were not good goals by his standards.

Our offense still isn’t clicking but looked better than G1.

LA is a much better team at home, so I expect to win the next 2 games.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago will have no problem winning this series if they solve Quick - he's the only reason why that team has made it to the WCF after being out played by the Blues and Sharks.

Mission accomplished! He didn't survive making it out of the second period.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
great pic

BLzTDUACcAA15-N.jpg

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not giving up yet. We lost 2 road games to a top team (back to back nights). It’s a big hole, but not entirely unexpected either. Funny if you look at tonight’s numbers LA looked better than in game 1, and better in most depts than Chi except goals. That 2nd period was horrible. Chi is fast and they’re very good at hitting their forwards for out number attacks. We’ll have tighten up on D.

Not sure what game you were watching. Sure, LA looked better than in Game 1. But they were dreadful in Game 1. Tonight slightly better than awful. Certainly a grade of D or C-.

Hawks are way too fast for the Kings to keep up. Hawks have way too much depth and secondary and tertiary scoring from ALL their players (Kane and Toews have three goals total in the playoffs...what does that tell you?). Hawks are more solid defensively. Hawks are killing the Kings with their penalty kill. Kings are not as physical...or as smart...or as well coached...as the Red Wings.

I know it's only two wins...and two home wins the Hawks are expected to win. I know they still have to win two more to advance (ask the Wings how that worked out for them). I know the Kings are playing lights out at home with 14 straight wins. But if the Kings don't get it together fast, show some offense and take control, this is gonna be ugly very quick.

Look for the all important Game 3 to be a very close, tighter checking game than either Game 1 or 2.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long since the last goalie fight in the NHL? Been quite a while, hasn't it?