• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Los Angeles Kings vs #1 Chicago Blackhawks WCF series thread

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^sweet.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alternate: Holy shit, I'm glad you're not Ray Emery

2nd alternate: what are those orange orbs above your head, Corey?

BernierComeAtMeBro.gif

I'd come down there, but they put an invisible fence at the red line. This shock collar hurts.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great first 2 games for the Hawks. Let's steal one (or two) in LA

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be trouble for whoever survives what looks to be a brutal series back East.

Chicago seems to have regained their early season form that was lacking in the first few games against Detroit. They're now on a 5 game winning streak though and look like they're just getting better. If they end this quickly they're going to be well-rested and healthy.

cju84

Logic Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why the media/fans were all over the King's jock, thinking they'd have a pretty easy time handling Chicago. Chicago was the best team by far this season and they have regained that form.

Without Richards, the Kings are REALLY hurting in the goal production department.

I think the Hawks take one in LA and win on home ice in game 5.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why the media/fans were all over the King's jock, thinking they'd have a pretty easy time handling Chicago. Chicago was the best team by far this season and they have regained that form.

Without Richards, the Kings are REALLY hurting in the goal production department.

I didn't see anyone say the Kings would handle the Hawks but either way I could see their trepidation in picking the Hawks because they hadn't played up to their potential until recently, I mean in the playoffs.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kings or Hawks in 7 is not what I would call in either teams jock. I dont think i heard one person pick either team in less than 6. If the Hawks win in 4 or 5 then you can call out the media. Kings are 1-7 on the road and 7-0 at home so two losses is par for the course. One in which both teams scored twice on Quick

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHLonTSN: Elias: Crawford is 8-1 with a 1.50 GAA in 9 home games in this year's playoffs, matching the # of wins he had at home during the reg. season

He's done enough to convince me that he deserves to be in the mix for Canada in Sochi.

/That is, if NHL players are going to the Sochi Olympics.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHLonTSN: Elias: Crawford is 8-1 with a 1.50 GAA in 9 home games in this year's playoffs, matching the # of wins he had at home during the reg. season

He's done enough to convince me that he deserves to be in the mix for Canada in Sochi.

/That is, if NHL players are going to the Sochi Olympics.

That's what I like to hear. :clap:

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a team lose the first two on the road and come back to win the series. Might as well just give the Blackhawks the Clerance Campbell Bowl right now. They have that gear no other team has, roll four lines, and are just too fast for the Kings to keep up with.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a team lose the first two on the road and come back to win the series. Might as well just give the Blackhawks the Clerance Campbell Bowl right now. They have that gear no other team has, roll four lines, and are just too fast for the Kings to keep up with.

When Pittsburgh won the cup didn't they lose the first 2 on the road?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sutter is crap coach, Kings play boring trap crap game, Quick plays like crap, LA air is smog filled crap.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sutter is crap coach, Kings play boring trap crap game, Quick plays like crap, LA air is smog filled crap.

:clap:

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Pittsburgh won the cup didn't they lose the first 2 on the road?

They lost the first 2 on the road when they lost the Cup to the Red Wings in 2008. I honestly don't remember who won the first 2 games of the series in 2009.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well drop this here:

TSNBobMcKenzie: As my Finnish pal @vrantanen suspected, CHI has agreed to terms with UFA G Anntti Raanta on a one-year entry level contract.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Red Wings say "You're welcome".

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be writing off the Kings to quick here. With a Conn Smythe tending the nets it's NEVER over, just ask the Blues who had the Kings down 2-0 to only fall in 6.

Being a betting man, playing the Kings in Game 3 is where I'm at in the moment. Not just the game ML, but the game -1.5 GL too.