• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Deng contract is still hurting. That was a true Short Buss masterpiece. lol

I'm not too worried if they strike out in FA. If that happens, I expect they will find a couple more Brooke Lopez and KCP type players to sign to 1 year deals so they can preserve their cap space for the 2019 off-season.

I just pray that Magic and Pelinka don't do a panic type move and sign a couple of "2nd tier guys" to 1st tier contracts. That would put them in that middle mediocre area. Then it would be pray that both Ingram and Ball develop into stars...or be a 5-8 seed level team for the foreseeable future.

They seem to have a good plan and their moves have been more or less spot on, so I doubt they do that. But you never know.
I don't think they will panic.

They seem to have a pretty solid plan in place, even if they strike out this year.

At worst, they will go the 1 year route again until next off Season when more big names are available.

I would match almost any deal Randle gets. Because, if he keeps playing like this, you won't have a issue trading him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they will panic.

They seem to have a pretty solid plan in place, even if they strike out this year.

At worst, they will go the 1 year route again until next off Season when more big names are available.

I would match almost any deal Randle gets. Because, if he keeps playing like this, you won't have a issue trading him.

Agree. If they strike out, I hope they match anything Randle is offered short of a max deal. Plus, who knows, he takes another big jump, they may not need 2 max FA's. I doubt he does, but then I didn't see this year coming so...:noidea:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. If they strike out, I hope they match anything Randle is offered short of a max deal. Plus, who knows, he takes another big jump, they may not need 2 max FA's. I doubt he does, but then I didn't see this year coming so...:noidea:
Listen, in this age of 7 footers taking hundreds of 3 pointers a year, his Bully ball has been highly effective.

....and boy has he improved his handles.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, in this age of 7 footers taking hundreds of 3 pointers a year, his Bully ball has been highly effective.

....and boy has he improved his handles.

Agree. I love his bully ball. Makes him unique in today's game. He still has a tendency to get out of control at times, but not nearly as bad as his first couple of seasons.

If he can cut down a little more on playing out of control and develop a solid outside shot...he could possibly be an all star.

I heard where in the 44+ games he's started, he averaged 19 points 9 boards. I'll take that all day.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are coming across as a major douche-nozzle.

And you send me PM's why Handi and Steelers pick on you?

Dude, I was always cool with you and never asked you why they pick on me. Where is this all coming from because you weren’t one of the Laker fans involved. I always respected your posts but don’t get this. There was a thread last year asking what team has the brighter future and I got crucified by a few Lakers fans cause they were saying they’d way rather have Russell and Ingram then Simmons and Embiid. I know their careers aren’t over but if you think Ingram will develop into the player Simmons is I really disagree. Really don’t get this post. I thought we were cool. Do you want to side with a few other Laker fans who said LA has a better talent base right now?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"cry, Lakers fans. You don't got Simmons" PhoenixBeagle:tsk:

It’s not that at all. I was you ripping me for saying Philly has the better talent base. Then it morphed into you saying you wouldn’t even want Simmons and that I was bragging who the taller midget was. I got attacked by you for saying Philly has a much better talent base and look what happened this year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their careers aren't over, dumb ass.

Dude come on. Now you’re calling me names for thinking Simmons is a better player then Ingram. You can’t be serious. Ingram is a good player Simmons is going to be a superstar. You’re calling me a dumb ass for thinking Simmons ms is better then Ingram? I’m a dumb ass for that?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not that at all. I was you ripping me for saying Philly has the better talent base. Then it morphed into you saying you wouldn’t even want Simmons and that I was bragging who the taller midget was. I got attacked by you for saying Philly has a much better talent base and look what happened this year.

sorry, i didn't say ANY of that, so you can stop lying now...

or i guess you can continue to embarrass yourself...

either one's fine with me...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, i didn't say ANY of that, so you can stop lying now...

or i guess you can continue to embarrass yourself...

either one's fine with me...

Oh my god... are you kidding me. You 100% did say I was bragging over who the taller midget was. You 100% did say you’d rather have the Lakers roster. You 100% did say you’d rather have Ingram over Simmons. So if I post them will you apologize?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god... are you kidding me. You 100% did say I was bragging over who the taller midget was. You 100% did say you’d rather have the Lakers roster. You 100% did say you’d rather have Ingram over Simmons. So if I post them will you apologize?

dude, whatever it is you're smoking you need to stop right now. you keep TRYING to twist my words and failing. do YOU a favor and stop...

i never said ANYTHING about having one player over the other...

all i said was one was a better shooter...

THAT'S IT...!!

you tried proving that the other day and FAILED...

starting to wonder if you're in full possession of your faculties...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, whatever it is you're smoking you need to stop right now. you keep TRYING to twist my words and failing. do YOU a favor and stop...

THAT'S IT...!!

I posted what you said verbatim! How am I the one losing my faculties when I cut and pasted exactly what you said? VERBATIM and you still won’t admit it. If the tables were turned I would just man up and admit I’m wrong like I have many times before. Again... VERBATIM

All you said was Ingram was a better shooter. That’s all you said, right?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha, hey @trojanfan12 , PE1 did this same routine, almost verbatim, on the NFL board. Starts out with a general topic, puts words in peoples' mouths, claims ignorance and self loathing, asks for explanation for his oppression and then claims he was mistreated and called boo boo names.

If you are going to stick by the same standards that you have been policing the last three years, what do you think about this particular troll?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THAT'S IT...!!

umm, no he's not in full control of his faculties. As your life long friend, I can assure you that he is trolling you all. I have to admit, Lakers fans are easy to troll, but this is beyond obvious. I demand fast and swift retribution for this outlandish behavior and long for the day that Lakers fan bias silences this troll.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude. You TRIED
I posted what you said verbatim! How am I the one losing my faculties when I cut and pasted exactly what you said? VERBATIM and you still won’t admit it. If the tables were turned I would just man up and admit I’m wrong like I have many times before. Again... VERBATIM

All you said was Ingram was a better shooter. That’s all you said, right?

and needless to say, you CLEARLY can't read...

so how ARE things in the looney bin...?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I was always cool with you and never asked you why they pick on me. Where is this all coming from because you weren’t one of the Laker fans involved. I always respected your posts but don’t get this. There was a thread last year asking what team has the brighter future and I got crucified by a few Lakers fans cause they were saying they’d way rather have Russell and Ingram then Simmons and Embiid. I know their careers aren’t over but if you think Ingram will develop into the player Simmons is I really disagree. Really don’t get this post. I thought we were cool. Do you want to side with a few other Laker fans who said LA has a better talent base right now?
Here we goooooo.....

20180408_114937.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm yeah? So? Want me to post the comments where you said people where dicks too, to have a great Thanksgiving. I don’t see why you have a problem with me all the sudden. We’ve always been cool. Because I said Simmons is better then Ingram?

Status
Not open for further replies.