• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldridge wanted to be the man and didn't like the fact that Lillard was becoming the guy.

That's on him.
Well he certainly got his wish this season.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't a Lebron thing though as you make it out to be.

I watch a lot of regular season games. He is far from the only player who is opting to not take a 70 footer at the end of the 1st quarter

But I’m talking about the best player in the world

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know, Lance got his hands on the ball first, and plus both calls were called at the same time. But in the end they got it wrong because it was a jump ball first
If he doesn't throw the headlock it would have been a jump ball. You could make the argument that it was a jump ball followed by a technical on Stephenson I guess. The guy is an idiot.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't throw the headlock it would have been a jump ball. You could make the argument that it was a jump ball followed by a technical on Stephenson I guess. The guy is an idiot.

Tech for what? What are you talking about?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to have been a T or personal foul (One or the other) . Why was Green shooting then?

Because it was a regular foul. Which in that situation, Indy had to foul. Lance didn't get T'd like you said. So you're bitching just to bitch.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,803.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great win for the cave. they couldnt of gone down 3-1

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the differences in this thread depending on if the Cavs win or lose @gordontrue

Cavs lose:

article-2217113-157B1BBA000005DC-705_964x633.jpg

Cavs win

ial1.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad: Jose Calderon is starting. TT played 7 minutes and was horrific for those 7 minutes. Love looked like the thumb he injured was bothering him and his other thumb was up his ass. LeBron getting T'd up by letting Stephenson get in his head. Thad Young- yes Thad Young- had 16 rebounds. I thought Lue still did not coach well last night.

The good: Kyle Korver looks to be turning the corner. Clarkson provided a boost. JR Smith has been playing very solid defense on Oladipo for ever since game 1. Nance Jr. looks like his legs are really pogo-sticks, and that guy named LeBron is still not bad at the game of basketball. Hood did not play many minutes but showed some signs of life while he was in.

With the Cavs, the more games they play together the better they will get. The more high pressure minutes they have on the court together- the better they will be as the playoffs go on- if/when they win the series. They will only continue to get more and more dangerous as the playoffs go on and the young guys gain confidence, and everyone becomes a little more comfortable with eachother.

I said before this series started that it would be a struggle. The Pacers are a very tough team and have surpassed everyones expectations all year. I think the Pacers may have blown their chances to win this series though. I have a ton of respect for them- but the Cavs could be in some real trouble right now down 3-1 if just a couple things fell differently.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad: Jose Calderon is starting. TT played 7 minutes and was horrific for those 7 minutes. Love looked like the thumb he injured was bothering him and his other thumb was up his ass. LeBron getting T'd up by letting Stephenson get in his head. Thad Young- yes Thad Young- had 16 rebounds. I thought Lue still did not coach well last night.

The good: Kyle Korver looks to be turning the corner. Clarkson provided a boost. JR Smith has been playing very solid defense on Oladipo for ever since game 1. Nance Jr. looks like his legs are really pogo-sticks, and that guy named LeBron is still not bad at the game of basketball. Hood did not play many minutes but showed some signs of life while he was in.

With the Cavs, the more games they play together the better they will get. The more high pressure minutes they have on the court together- the better they will be as the playoffs go on- if/when they win the series. They will only continue to get more and more dangerous as the playoffs go on and the young guys gain confidence, and everyone becomes a little more comfortable with eachother.

I said before this series started that it would be a struggle. The Pacers are a very tough team and have surpassed everyones expectations all year. I think the Pacers may have blown their chances to win this series though. I have a ton of respect for them- but the Cavs could be in some real trouble right now down 3-1 if just a couple things fell differently.

Cleveland's very lucky that they get a bit of relief next round. I have no faith that the Raptors give the Cavs any challenge next round....but I could see them taking Cleveland to 6 (Cleveland still wins).

My concern for the Cavs come if/when they play Philly. I'd take Philly in 6 right now if these two should meet and I'll stand in the paint on that one.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland's very lucky that they get a bit of relief next round. I have no faith that the Raptors give the Cavs any challenge next round....but I could see them taking Cleveland to 6 (Cleveland still wins).

My concern for the Cavs come if/when they play Philly. I'd take Philly in 6 right now if these two should meet and I'll stand in the paint on that one.

Interesting, I feel the opposite. If the Cavs make it to the ECF, I think it could end up being the easiest matchup up the whole playoffs for them.