• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really getting tired of this pathetic shit

We are going to fall out of this

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking away the playoffs, another good learning tool from this pathetic coaching staff. Also wish Hexy would grow a sack and quit playing all the losers on this team and please trade Simmonds asap!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before I hear all the cryin about Simmer this and Simmer that, he's a decent PP guy and nothing more, trade him why his stock is still high, Lindblom can replace him, Big kid with def way more all around skills. I know some on here will miss the way Simmer attacks the offensive zone by skating in delivering a hit and then shoveling the puck around to the other teams open Dman, but we'll just have to get used to something different.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I'm putting up an AVY bet with anyone, I say Colorado Smokes the Flyers, maybe 6-1or2?

I don't think so. We've been good in the second half of back to backs and against tough competition too. It's far too important of a game for either team to get blown away.

We deserved a better fate last night. At one point, I looked up and the scoring chances were 19-7 in our favor. I mean, we could've gotten more pucks on net and more traffic, but Lehtonen actually held them in that one.

The play in overtime is frustrating. Ghost probably should've went for the puck while Lehtonen was playing it. That combined with it not being the best time for Giroux and Voracek to go for a line change somehow leads to them having two of their best players alone on Mrazek. He had absolutely no chance.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. We've been good in the second half of back to backs and against tough competition too. It's far too important of a game for either team to get blown away.

We deserved a better fate last night. At one point, I looked up and the scoring chances were 19-7 in our favor. I mean, we could've gotten more pucks on net and more traffic, but Lehtonen actually held them in that one.

The play in overtime is frustrating. Ghost probably should've went for the puck while Lehtonen was playing it. That combined with it not being the best time for Giroux and Voracek to go for a line change somehow leads to them having two of their best players alone on Mrazek. He had absolutely no chance.

We'll see, The AV's will be rolling 3 lines that are just as fast and skilled as our 1st line, And one is actually all Rookies! Varlomov has also been hot lately, the Home and away games VS the Knights were 2 of the most exciting games I've seen all season. Also I don't see us having an answer for the McKinnon line but you never know, just my opinion.
While I agree with you it's always the same ol same ol with us, we deserved a better fate instead of going out and MAKING OUR FATE or we end up making the worst fucking goalie in the league look like a stud because we wont crash the net etc...

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obviously difficult to lose another point, but we're still very much in this.

Florida has a ridiculously tough schedule remaining and has to win all three games in hand just to narrowly pass us. They are at Toronto tonight, who are 26-9-2 on home ice. They are at Boston on Saturday afternoon, who are 25-7-5 on home ice, and then yet again to close out the season on April 8th.

The Pens are at the Devils on Thursday night. Someone has to lose that game, hopefully in regulation this time.

The Caps play the Pens Sunday night, again someone has to lose.

Next Thursday the Pens and Blue Jackets play. Same deal.

Devils and Caps that Saturday too.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before I hear all the cryin about Simmer this and Simmer that, he's a decent PP guy and nothing more, trade him why his stock is still high, Lindblom can replace him, Big kid with def way more all around skills. I know some on here will miss the way Simmer attacks the offensive zone by skating in delivering a hit and then shoveling the puck around to the other teams open Dman, but we'll just have to get used to something different.
He has gotten away from playing hard nose hockey. He actually got back to it last night but it not consistent enough for my liking.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23 shots on goal and three goals allowed. Guys blocked 15 shots probably more they didn't get credit for or they would've had 6. That game should've been a 7-6 win for us.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate to hear this phrase, we somehow still "control our own destiny" via owning the tiebreaker with NJ. Wouldn't mind seeing them lose in regulation to Pitt on Thursday night. That would give us a little breathing room.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking away the playoffs, another good learning tool from this pathetic coaching staff. Also wish Hexy would grow a sack and quit playing all the losers on this team and please trade Simmonds asap!
Lehtera 9 minutes 30 seconds of ice. Fell or knocked down 9 times

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lehtera 9 minutes 30 seconds of ice. Fell or knocked down 9 times

So what? Hartnell Down anyone? Lol

Lehtera is actually pretty decent depth for a 4th liner. I don't mind him at all in that spot. That line actually gets the puck in the offensive zone and goes to work quite often. Not a huge liability defensively either.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Hartnell Down anyone? Lol

Lehtera is actually pretty decent depth for a 4th liner. I don't mind him at all in that spot. That line actually gets the puck in the offensive zone and goes to work quite often. Not a huge liability defensively either.
Hes been decent lately yes especially on the PK but hes basically non relavent. Having Raffl out def is hurting.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Neuvy may get the start tonight. I will welcome in any other netminder who can potentially steal a game for us at this point or at least make a couple of big saves at big moments. Neither goalie really doing it for us right now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Colorado is young and hungry and have been coming in waves.
When Mrazek is in net its all rebounds all the time so i hope they dont come in waves. Hopefully the Flyers put their big boy pants on and play a 2 point game.

The announcer from Dallas said last night the Flyers lose well that's why they are in a wild card spot hunt. Meaning we get lots of points off loses.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Colorado is young and hungry and have been coming in waves.

Their waves weren't very young and hungry in two of their last three, so we'll see. I'm speaking of a 1-7 loss to LA and a 1-4 loss to Vegas. Any team can be caught off guard right now, but we seem to keep every single game close, so I fully expect to watch another overtime...Lol