• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it really is too bad three penalties in a row killed them. Jake can't take the one he did...but at least they came back showed heart.

Well, they went 1 for 2 on the power play and we went 1 for 3. Just about even there, but yes, it was a definite lack of discipline from Jake that led to their one score.

Nice for Coots to get some revenge late via his 31st goal after Crosby beat him for the go-ahead goal early in the 3rd. To his defense, there might not be anyone in the world who can hang with fucking Crosby when he takes over like that.

The point we did get is critical because it keeps us tied with Columbus and one ahead of NJ, even if they win their game in hand.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The downside is if Florida manages to win all of their games in hand, they will very likely tie us in points and pass us with the ROW tiebreaker.

They have an absolute hellish schedule though with four more games in the last six days this month, all on the road, so we shall see.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that Gudas appeared to get benched late in the game yesterday. It's no shocker as it seemed like every single time he got the puck in the defensive zone, he would either ice it immediately, turn it over or miss a teammate with an errant pass. Just terrible. Maybe Hagg takes his spot here soon.

I should've kept track how many times this guy iced the puck in this one game. Had to be a minimum of 6 or 7 times. Not good because then the Pens can come out with a fresh line consisting of either Crosby, Malkin or Kessel.

Either way, that third pairing seems to be a definite weakness of ours, at least for now.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that Gudas appeared to get benched late in the game yesterday. It's no shocker as it seemed like every single time he got the puck in the defensive zone, he would either ice it immediately, turn it over or miss a teammate with an errant pass. Just terrible. Maybe Hagg takes his spot here soon.

I should've kept track how many times this guy iced the puck in this one game. Had to be a minimum of 6 or 7 times. Not good because then the Pens can come out with a fresh line consisting of either Crosby, Malkin or Kessel.

Either way, that third pairing seems to be a definite weakness of ours, at least for now.
I def agree with you here, Gudas has looked absolutely lost a lot lately. Every time he touch's the puck I cringe. Also MacDonald is just as bad lately IMO.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is coming. Washington going to win again too.

We have to win tomorrow night in Dallas. No more lone point against a team that has a long losing streak (Detroit). This has to be a regulation win. Anything else and we risk slipping to the position of not even making the playoffs.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well We have another huge game tonight, We should beat Dallas Hoping we get Leightenon(sp) in goal tonight cause he's worse then Mrazak. I say we win 5-2 And I'm riding with Coots to get his hot scoring streak back..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the point we salvaged is critical, but we just saw why the Pens' tanking 12+ years ago to get Crosby is still very relevant. They absolutely do not win today without him. He fucking steals the game almost by himself because we have no answer.

Overtime was frustrating to watch as we rarely ever had possession of the puck.

It's also pretty demoralizing when we dominate a whole period while scoring two goals and they come back and score two in less than three minutes.

They are not going to win the Cup for a third straight season without better defense, but they certainly have the fucking quick-strike offense down.
Tanking 12 years ago is relevant? but not the three assists by deadline pick ups Justin Shultz and the goal by Brassard. Shhhhhh!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well We have another huge game tonight, We should beat Dallas Hoping we get Leightenon(sp) in goal tonight cause he's worse then Mrazak. I say we win 5-2 And I'm riding with Coots to get his hot scoring streak back..

Ill go with TK.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with Weal tonight. He was flying around against the Pens.