• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing down to our opponents has been a regular thing with this team for years so i wouldn't put it past us to do this. Hopefully we have learned from doing this so many times in the past that we have learned our lesson and beat teams that we should beat.
And it continues.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Florida and Columbus did what hungry teams do and stomped their opponents

Sad excuse tonight Im sorry. Miracle we got the point. We now sit in a wild card spot.

Mrazek was fucking brutal tonight especially that short hander.

Defense just running around at times. Fuck.

Lets see what happens with New Jersey tonight.
I dont know why they didnt come out guns blazing to start this game.

Starting to think Haxstol isnt the guy to take us to the next level moving forward
I'm starting to think the same. I hate changing coaches every few years, but this Hakstol experiment may not work in our favor. I loved Lavi and still wish we had him here. We needed the proper players to fit his system. No point in dwelling on the past I suppose.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. A loss to Detroit makes me want to vomit. Keep reminding me how this team is a contender and I'll continue to wait for an answer. And I'll say it again, it was smart not to make a deal at the trade deadline because this team is not there yet. We shall see if this team will sneak into the playoffs or slip out? We did get 1 point to a garbage team, but Columbus just jumped us and we had a shot at a tie to Pittsburgh in the standings with a win. Fuck this pisses me off.
With Elliott we are a contender, he was holding this team together, even during their losing streak. It's a way more confident team in front of him and maybe, just maybe it's his leadership? Someone has to light this team up but I don't see it in anyone, just my opinion.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, maybe Lyon wasn't as bad as we thought, just needed a game or two, could of done something better than Mrazak my God he looks so awful.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, maybe Lyon wasn't as bad as we thought, just needed a game or two, could of done something better than Mrazak my God he looks so awful.
And I thought Mrazek would have been motivated playing against his former team? WTF happened?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrazek should be embarrassed that he is being severely out played by our 5th goalie on the depth chart

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The games of looking past opponents should and better be past these guys.
9 games to go. Id like to go 7-2
Id still like to go 7-2 but with the inconsistency of this team we may be 4-5 or 5-4. just a brutal loss last night.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wonder how many games out of the 8 left does Mrazek get to play?

Pretty clear to me that Lyon is 'the guy' to hold the fort for now.

Listened to some of the first and most of the 3rd and all of OT. Drove around a lot last night around a soccer game haha. From the radio and twitter it sounds like they stole 1 point by playing 20 minutes of a 60 minute game.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrazek should be embarrassed that he is being severely out played by our 5th goalie on the depth chart
Why Detroit got rid of him, I never thought he was very good from watching him play against the Av's he's always in weird positions.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listened to some of the first and most of the 3rd and all of OT. Drove around a lot last night around a soccer game haha. From the radio and twitter it sounds like they stole 1 point by playing 20 minutes of a 60 minute game.
Bingo, I thought we were the team with the 11 game losing streak the way we played, very little effort or energy, if it wasn't for Lyons we would have lost.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would've been sick watching this game you're luck you missed it.