• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the balance this gives them four pretty solid lines instead of a mediocre third line. Of course you can tweak things if a player slumps. They do need AMac back though even for his deficiencies they need him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I posted that a couple of days ago? That was awesome for him to do that.
You posted the story about Ghost inviting the team i thought you may want to see some of the pictures of them actually meeting. Its a feel good story. :clap:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couts scores the first tonight number 30

Game is tomorrow night @ 8 pm...Lol

It's the biggest game of the year to date for sure though. They've already beaten us twice this season and the second one was an embarrassment. It's time to respond. They aren't playing defense either, so it could be a high scoring affair.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are creeping closer behind us. Huge game vs Pens for so many reasons

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is tomorrow night @ 8 pm...Lol

It's the biggest game of the year to date for sure though. They've already beaten us twice this season and the second one was an embarrassment. It's time to respond. They aren't playing defense either, so it could be a high scoring affair.
I was so anxious to beat some Penguin ass i was a day ahead of myself.We get revenge tonight as they arent the same team as before the deadline. Couts scores first tonight.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a new winning streak and hope it starts tonight, This is essentially our playoff run starting now, we need to build some real good momentum going into the playoffs. We have a pretty good heavy slate of games coming up and this will tell the tale as where we stack up against some of the other heavy weights. I think when we get Simmer and Elliott back we become just as powerful as any of our opponents. Here's to hoping for the steamroller action crushing our rivalries and on to the playoffs!:suds:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be looked at as a tremendous opportunity on home ice. We have the chance to tie for the division lead and also go one point up on the Pens with a game in hand. A regulation win also goes a long way toward securing not just a playoff spot, but a top three seed within the division.

Both teams have stumbled recently and given up a lot of goals. We need to get back on the right track here and make sure that this losing streak ends asap. Our schedule over the next week is incredibly difficult, so this is a challenge to bring out our very best play of this season. Let's see what we've got.

One thing is for sure, we'll be deeper at forward than we've been in a long time tonight with Simmonds back. MacDonald appears to be ready to return too, which is also actually a positive. For whatever reason, he's definitely a better option at #3 or #4 than everything else we have right now. That may not be the case at some point next season, but it is now.

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a new winning streak and hope it starts tonight, This is essentially our playoff run starting now, we need to build some real good momentum going into the playoffs. We have a pretty good heavy slate of games coming up and this will tell the tale as where we stack up against some of the other heavy weights. I think when we get Simmer and Elliott back we become just as powerful as any of our opponents. Here's to hoping for the steamroller action crushing our rivalries and on to the playoffs!:suds:
Get ready for 2 points tonight we owe them a beat down.:suds:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like he could be NHL ready for sure, hope to see him soon.
The problem with him is he is already 28 so im not sure if they signed him to play with the big club or just to be a good defenseman on our AHL club.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with him is he is already 28 so im not sure if they signed him to play with the big club or just to be a good defenseman on our AHL club.
he is a south NJ native and 20 goals away from the AHL record for a defenseman. Those are the primary reasons for the signing. No shot at spot in the NHL.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a south NJ native and 20 goals away from the AHL record for a defenseman. Those are the primary reasons for the signing. No shot at spot in the NHL.
I knew this as if they haven't brought him up by now they are never going to. I should've worded my other post differently.