• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me why we use Lehtera on the PK. I have to think Raffl is a better defensive forward than him.

Not to mention 16 shifts is to much playing time for him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick looked very good on line number two but now our third line is horrendous. I can only hope it was just this one game and they get it together.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lyon looked very steady in net hope he stays just like that for tonight.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to do this, but that game last night was choked away entirely by three of our players. That's Neuvirth, Manning and Hagg in that order. Allow me to explain below.

The first goal against is on Neuvy entirely. Here's an idea. Maybe cover the puck up when it's in your crease? Just a thought! With the second goal against, Goulbourne chooses a less than ideal time to change, but Manning is the defender who is caught way out of position on the breakaway. Again on the third goal against in which we finally lost the lead, Manning and Hagg combine to cover nobody, which allows Eller and Burakovsky to score an easy one with no help needed. I like how Patrick is sitting in the penalty box for the fourth goal against for having his stick held by Wilson in the offensive zone. That was a bunch of fucking bullshit to end up being the game winner. On the actual goal though, Hagg loses his stick, fails to take Lehtera's and then they combine to leave Oshie wide open in a prime scoring area. Fucking horrific. Overall, these three guys were not ready to play a competitive hockey game though. I think we saw later that Manning got into a scrap simply because he was pissed at how poorly he was playing.

Lyon can't be any worse than Neuvy was last night if he does indeed start tonight, which I am sure he will.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only it ended after 20 minutes
Well I personally would not have been much in favor of that lol.

I think in theory the caps should be rooting for you guys tonight against NJ lol. If you keep Neuvie in there you have to have a short leash because last night was very bad. I never thought he was a solution here.

At least it's good for young Lyons confidence that he didn't join in and allow a goal there.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to do this, but that game last night was choked away entirely by three of our players. That's Neuvirth, Manning and Hagg in that order. Allow me to explain below.

The first goal against is on Neuvy entirely. Here's an idea. Maybe cover the puck up when it's in your crease? Just a thought! With the second goal against, Goulbourne chooses a less than ideal time to change, but Manning is the defender who is caught way out of position on the breakaway. Again on the third goal against in which we finally lost the lead, Manning and Hagg combine to cover nobody, which allows Eller and Burakovsky to score an easy one with no help needed. I like how Patrick is sitting in the penalty box for the fourth goal against for having his stick held by Wilson in the offensive zone. That was a bunch of fucking bullshit to end up being the game winner. On the actual goal though, Hagg loses his stick, fails to take Lehtera's and then they combine to leave Oshie wide open in a prime scoring area. Fucking horrific. Overall, these three guys were not ready to play a competitive hockey game though. I think we saw later that Manning got into a scrap simply because he was pissed at how poorly he was playing.

Lyon can't be any worse than Neuvy was last night if he does indeed start tonight, which I am sure he will.
i agree with this 100%!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I personally would not have been much in favor of that lol.

I think in theory the caps should be rooting for you guys tonight against NJ lol. If you keep Neuvie in there you have to have a short leash because last night was very bad. I never thought he was a solution here.

At least it's good for young Lyons confidence that he didn't join in and allow a goal there.
I think after last night performance Nuevy will either get better ( because you cant play worse) or be on the bench for tonight's game

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's absolutely insane. I actually went to Brighton High School and graduated in '02. Being a rather massive school, I was a bit shy and not into sports as much as I'd like to have been, but we had some really good football and hockey teams.

Drew Henson, the guy who was at one point the starter over Tom Brady at Michigan was a year or two ahead of me at the same school. Cullen Finnerty, technically the winningest QB in college football history, went there too. Henson turned out to be a flop and Finnerty died tragically in 2013, but that is besides the point.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's absolutely insane. I actually went to Brighton High School and graduated in '02. Being a rather massive school, I was a bit shy and not into sports as much as I'd like to have been, but we had some really good football and hockey teams.

Drew Henson, the guy who was at one point the starter over Tom Brady at Michigan was a year or two ahead of me at the same school. Cullen Finnerty, technically the winningest QB in college football history, went there too. Henson turned out to be a flop and Finnerty died tragically in 2013, but that is besides the point.
I only provide the most interesting articles.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you just provide every article known to man and within those, there are some good ones.
I provide all articles that are of interest to at least someone on the board i dont just put them up for your reading pleasure.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the shot at immediate redemption tonight. Did anyone else notice how locked in on the puck Lyon was once he got into an Nhl game for the very first time? This kid had laser focus on pucks that his own defensemen were carrying ahead with no rival anywhere close...Lol I was thinking...dayum and Neuvy couldn't even see a puck right under his own nose. The irony there was thick.

After the game, I understand that Neuvy said he felt ill out on the ice. WTF are you doing playing sick or feeling ill and not telling the coach? I think he's officially in the dog house now. That's fucking bullshit. Swallow your pride and do what is best for the team, always!!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good that Lyon got a few minutes in before his first start.