• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hit looks worse every time I see it. Absolutely should've been a five minute major for boarding and possible suspension too. Ghost is completely defenseless and vulnerable when and where he takes the hit. It's right smack in the numbers and his face plants right up against the glass at a high rate of speed. That's the hit they should be trying to take out of the game, but the refs and the Nhl as a whole blew it.
Refs should be held accountable just like players coaches and management are when they make mistakes.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight is a must win dont want to be the first to lose to the Yotes this season.

Simmer first goal tonight.

It really is. Their defense and goaltending are dead last in the Nhl, giving up 4.4 goals per game. Our offense is 7th, scoring 3.5 goals per game. Home ice advantage too. We better just come in and take care of business.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Voracek is 3rd in the Nhl in scoring with 16 points. Really nice to see him get a couple goals recently too.

Ghost continues to lead all defenders in points with 13 and I hope he returns quickly. Komarov will probably get smoked by Simmonds on December 12th. That hit won't be forgotten.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is an embarrassment through two periods. 13 shots and no goals against a team that is giving up four and a half per game. Are we really going to let Scott fucking Wedgewood shut us out? A 25 year old with 4 career Nhl games...Lol Absolutely unreal.

Btw, the refs should be equally embarrassed by the fake offside call on our two on one break and the crosschecking penalty to Simmonds. Swallow your whistles the whole fucking game and then you call Wayne for a weak one with zero time left in the period.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Playing the team with the worst pk in the league and we only get one power play.

The refs miss a high sticking call on Voracek only to call it during a fucking tv timeout long after the play.

You can't make this shit up.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We score two goals in the last minute of regulation to sent it to OT only to have the refs get Voracek for hooking when OEL was holding his stick and then a non-call when OEL interferes with Simmonds in the corner.

After overcoming all of that, Sanheim fumbles the puck and fails to defend an odd man rush and we lose with only 15 seconds left.

I can't fucking understand this shit for the life of me. We've had ONLY two power play opportunities total in the last two games, scoring on both of them, but not able to get anymore attempts.

I'm sorry, but I just don't know which game the referees are watching these days. It can't be the same one I'm watching. Those whistles need to blow the same for both teams, it's getting fucking ridiculous.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provorov was an absolute beast in this game, especially in the third period and OT. 3 primary assists and a +2 with 7 shots, 3 blocked shots and over 28 minutes played.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta play for more than 10 minutes to win games. lucky to get a point with that display IMO.

gotta like the team's comeback ability once again though. 3 goal deficits seem to be nothing for this team. unfortunately, they seem to need that hole to kick their game into high gear. i would think G has something to do with both sides of that coin considering they've been a great comeback team since he got here.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta play for more than 10 minutes to win games. lucky to get a point with that display IMO.

gotta like the team's comeback ability once again though. 3 goal deficits seem to be nothing for this team. unfortunately, they seem to need that hole to kick their game into high gear. i would think G has something to do with both sides of that coin considering they've been a great comeback team since he got here.
Although I do love this aspect of the team, It's unfortunate that we have to score tons of goals or pull off these comebacks because Elliot sucks Huge balls! His play is totally erratic and he lets in some shitty goals. I would start Nuevy and sit Elliot for awhile see what happens. Maybe Nuevy just needs to get in a groove, he has been playing better than Elliot IMO.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couturier now with 9 goals and 15 points. His career highs believe it or not are 15 and 39. I am fairly certain he's going to blow both of those away, and quickly too. We're only just under 15% of the way through the season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We score two goals in the last minute of regulation to sent it to OT only to have the refs get Voracek for hooking when OEL was holding his stick and then a non-call when OEL interferes with Simmonds in the corner.

After overcoming all of that, Sanheim fumbles the puck and fails to defend an odd man rush and we lose with only 15 seconds left.

I can't fucking understand this shit for the life of me. We've had ONLY two power play opportunities total in the last two games, scoring on both of them, but not able to get anymore attempts.

I'm sorry, but I just don't know which game the referees are watching these days. It can't be the same one I'm watching. Those whistles need to blow the same for both teams, it's getting fucking ridiculous.
classic trap game coming off a huge win in Toronto and a huge game tonight vs Chicago. I dont know why it happens it just does.However i do know why last night happened and it wasn't because we were hustling. The only two players on the ice actually playing for more that 10 minutes was TK and Prov. There was no fight in us most of that game and the only fight i did see was when Simmer was going after the ref. Simmer we need you to get mad at the other team on nights like that.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so this was the 1st loss in the last 10 games I have gone to. For the way we played, a point was a gift. Absolutely no speed into the offensive all night. Too many lazy plays. It also looks like the ref's are into our guys heads big time. I don't recall a season where the ref's were this bad. Also, I cannot wait for Read and Lehtera to spend nights watching and not playing. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to forecheck and pressure more all over the ice. That will get us back to five power plays a game instead of just one. Also, the referees need to wake the fuck up here, because we have had call after call go the other way for us. It's just in the back of our minds constantly that the Nhl maybe doesn't want us to have success.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couturier now with 9 goals and 15 points. His career highs believe it or not are 15 and 39. I am fairly certain he's going to blow both of those away, and quickly too. We're only just under 15% of the way through the season.
I hope it lasts the whole season and the rest of his career.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so this was the 1st loss in the last 10 games I have gone to. For the way we played, a point was a gift. Absolutely no speed into the offensive all night. Too many lazy plays. It also looks like the ref's are into our guys heads big time. I don't recall a season where the ref's were this bad. Also, I cannot wait for Read and Lehtera to spend nights watching and not playing. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We did so much peeling off a puck handler last night it was like we didn't want to hit anyone.

Lehtera stat line every night
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0