• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers without Jimmy?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your other option is Brock Purdy, the 49ers may have no real choice but to give it a shot. Maybe Purdy is a different guy than I remember at ISU, but, uh, I don't think he's cut out for a playoff race in the NFL.
Yep.

I don't think they would be better off with him than Purdy or Johnson.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's *Impossible* for them to make the playoffs. Their next 3 games are very doable ahead of the 49ers. Also no self-respecting Raiders fan ever accepts losing to the 49ers. The Chiefs losing this week to the Bengals sucks for them because the odds of the Chiefs resting starters is relatively low now. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders finish 9-8, actually.
We are on a 3 game streak and the next 4 are winnable. The Pats will be the toughest game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trolls posters pretty much.
you wouldn't see the football wisdom even if it hit you right between the eyes.

I have nothing to prove dinner boy, it's ALWAYS been in the posts.

I don't assume nothing because of an injury, and you girl scouts are mad again cause I have to point this out for you.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wouldn't see the football wisdom even if it hit you right between the eyes.

I have nothing to prove dinner boy, it's ALWAYS been in the posts.

I don't assume nothing because of an injury, and you girl scouts are mad again cause I have to point this out for you.
Nobody is mad.

Just pointing out the obvious.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I’m saying is he doesn’t have to be great on that team. How do we know? Because Garrapolo isn’t great.
Purdy also has never made an NFL start and after yesterday there is now game film on him for a defense to watch.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is mad.

Just pointing out the obvious.
Classic...you missed the point in that post as well. :L

you would learn football if you just read the posts, Really, no shit.
Maybe just post what you're having for dinner.

Sorry, truth many times hurts.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I’m saying is he doesn’t have to be great on that team. How do we know? Because Garrapolo isn’t great.
For sure. But... this is the NFL and Purdy's time at ISU does not make me think he can be a game manager in the NFL like Jimmy G has shown, mediocre as he is. The 49ers record under Beathard and Mullens comes to mind.

Will be interesting to see what happens. If I were a betting man, I think the Seahawks got an opening at the NFCW now.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. But... this is the NFL and Purdy's time at ISU does not make me think he can be a game manager in the NFL like Jimmy G has shown, mediocre as he is. The 49ers record under Beathard and Mullens comes to mind.

Will be interesting to see what happens. If I were a betting man, I think the Seahawks got an opening at the NFCW now.
We will see. I actually think Mayfield could fit right in there.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

And the Cards are the only easy game left really....but if Murray plays that game won't be easy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So....as he was today, "Mr. Irrelevant" will become very relevant in the coming weeks.

Niners remaining schedule:

Home vs Tampa Bay
@ Seattle
Home vs Washington
@ Las Vegas
Home vs Arizona

Also:
All gimmy's.
Purdy might run the table!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't count them out just due to that defense and the weapons they have. But even that defense might not be able to shut down some of the offenses they might face in the play-offs. As for the division, until I see the Seahawks beat them in 2 weeks, the division is still in the Niners' hands. I won't be too surprised if they find a way to win at least 3 games but wins in the NFL aren't always as easy as people think they are.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't count them out just due to that defense and the weapons they have. But even that defense might not be able to shut down some of the offenses they might face in the play-offs. As for the division, until I see the Seahawks beat them in 2 weeks, the division is still in the Niners' hands. I won't be too surprised if they find a way to win at least 3 games but wins in the NFL aren't always as easy as people think they are.
I think Geno is a great story. Love the bet on myself guy and he's more than stepped up.
However....I don't see the Hawks matching up.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to think the opinion of Mccaffrey will go a long ways on whether the niners go get Mayfield or not.