• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers versus Vikings

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haaa, you've reverted back to your pessimistic style. We win 3 games in a row and you change back to negative.

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL, so we can only see what happens Sunday.
They can't beat Seattle, especially without Samuel. he is the entire offense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more than pessimism... it's like some "anti-jinx" thing at this point, right? Are you extremely superstitious?
They struggle immensely as it is against Seattle but now 50% of their offense is gone and their top defensive player is gone; what do you think?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They struggle immensely as it is against Seattle but now 50% of their offense is gone and their top defensive player is gone; what do you think?
Yes they do struggle against Seattle and i'm not underestimating Seattle one iota. But unlike you, not considering it a loss before its even Friday.

Deebo has been huge no doubt, but the key is always the run game. The run game doesn't need to be 40 times, but it needs to be effective. Leaning to Kittle and Aiyuk isn't a bad thing.

For our defense, it is really how sharp Russell Wilson is in this game? As in any QB, if they're sharp that day, you can't stop it. Don't see them running effectively against us, they don't have their top RBs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they do struggle against Seattle and i'm not underestimating Seattle one iota. But unlike you, not considering it a loss before its even Friday.

Deebo has been huge no doubt, but the key is always the run game. The run game doesn't need to be 40 times, but it needs to be effective. Leaning to Kittle and Aiyuk isn't a bad thing.

For our defense, it is really how sharp Russell Wilson is in this game? As in any QB, if they're sharp that day, you can't stop it. Don't see them running effectively against us, they don't have their top RBs.
The key is the run game and who is the most effective runner on the team? Deebo, and he’s gone

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We figured out the game you play, but then you make posts like this?! This is totally ridiculous and gives you away.
If you don’t think Samuel is the best running back on the team there is no hope for you. Your head is somewhere stuffy and dark where it shouldn’t be

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like an auto-response based on headlines and box scores
If you can’t see that Samuel is the best running back you are blind. Anyone else on the team have a higher yards per carry average? Anyone else have 5 rushing tds with so few carries? Anyone else the other team has to game plan for? Yeah, that’s what I thought

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t see that Samuel is the best running back you are blind. Anyone else on the team have a higher yards per carry average? Anyone else have 5 rushing tds with so few carries? Anyone else the other team has to game plan for? Yeah, that’s what I thought
Another bag-of-hammers response with little-to-no-nuance, gramps. Deebo's great. No would say otherwise. If you can't see how much better the run-game works with Mitchell in there (notwithstanding Deebo's awesomeness), then you're a bigger fool than you pretend to be on this site.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you don’t think Samuel is the best running back on the team there is no hope for you. Your head is somewhere stuffy and dark where it shouldn’t be
you can play your schtick any time you want, but this is way too ridiculous. Clearly, Elijah Mitchell has been the best running back on the team.

don't even try to argue this one, you already lost.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bag-of-hammers response with little-to-no-nuance, gramps. Deebo's great. No would say otherwise. If you can't see how much better the run-game works with Mitchell in there (notwithstanding Deebo's awesomeness), then you're a bigger fool than you pretend to be on this site.
The bad thing is I don’t think you are pretending to be a fool, I think you really are one. No way you could not see tat Mitchell is average. Not as good as Mostert or even Brenda. Samuel is special. He makes everyone better; especially Aiyuk who. Without Samuel will revert back to obscurity. Seattle will defeat them rather easily. It’s not even a question

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can play your schtick any time you want, but this is way too ridiculous. Clearly, Elijah Mitchell has been the best running back on the team.

don't even try to argue this one, you already lost.
Don’t be a fool. As I pointed out earlier he doesn’t even compare to Mostert or even Breida. Hell, even Wilson ran for over 150 when he got his opportunity last year. Mitchell is a space filler and a product of the system

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad thing is I don’t think you are pretending to be a fool, I think you really are one. No way you could not see tat Mitchell is average. Not as good as Mostert or even Brenda. Samuel is special. He makes everyone better; especially Aiyuk who. Without Samuel will revert back to obscurity. Seattle will defeat them rather easily. It’s not even a question
Good day to you... wierd pseudo-angry internet message board blowhard. Our business is done here.