• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers to hire Jim Tomsula

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a head coach ever had so much trouble hiring assistants?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a head coach ever had so much trouble hiring assistants?

Looking at that cringe-worthy interview, I'm thinking if they land Kiffin as the OC he'll be the head coach in a year from now. They'll cut Kaepernick, blow this thing up and start all over again.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at that cringe-worthy interview, I'm thinking if they land Kiffin as the OC he'll be the head coach in a year from now. They'll cut Kaepernick, blow this thing up and start all over again.

So with much of the core of this team still in their 20's (see Bowman, Reid, Willis, Aldon Smith, Aaron Lynch, Brock, Culliver, Hyde, Stevie Johnson, Crabtree, our entire OL, and Kap to start) you see a near future where the Niners decide to "blow this thing up and start all over again"? Special kind of stupid or are you just talking out your ass with Seahawks talking points? This narrative that the Niners are so long in the tooth is false. Justin Smith, Frank Gore, Boldin and our fucking kicker are old. The rest of our team isn't.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with much of the core of this team still in their 20's (see Bowman, Reid, Willis, Aldon Smith, Aaron Lynch, Brock, Culliver, Hyde, Stevie Johnson, Crabtree, our entire OL, and Kap to start) you see a near future where the Niners decide to "blow this thing up and start all over again"? Special kind of stupid or are you just talking out your ass with Seahawks talking points? This narrative that the Niners are so long in the tooth is false. Justin Smith, Frank Gore, Boldin and our fucking kicker are old. The rest of our team isn't.

I'm not interested in a "discussion" with personal stuff and f-bombs, so enjoy your new coach.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately that is the only way out of this mess that Harbaugh put them in.