• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks, the lost season!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this Season has not gone how many expected but many also expected the Hawks needed to do more this offseason and didn't so is it a shock? Not to me and not with the lack of Draft capital.

I can see the Hawks winning this game as they have been close more than blown out this season in games. couple lucky bounces and this team could be 8-3. Remember when I said we can't keep winning close games because our luck wont hold out after the 2019 season? I would scream that the team needs to start stepping on throats yet Pete goes into prevent mode when they get a 10 point half time lead.

I'll make a prediction 17-21 Hawks lose after scoring the most points they have scored in a month! 17 lol

Wilson needs to pull his head out.
"According to ESPN Stats & Information research, Wilson has the highest off-target rate (23.7%) among all qualified quarterbacks since his return in Week 10. That metric measures the percentage of incompletions (excluding throwaways and spikes) that were uncatchable. Wilson had the 10th-lowest off-target rate (14.4%) from Weeks 1-9."

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I ask is can they put together some drives to give our defense a break. These 3 and outs are becoming embarrassing.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the defense scores some points for us, I see us losing 23-13 or something like that... Fuller playing left guard in place of D. Lewis will be an ugly site... It's just tough to win if you continue to get double-up'd on TOP each game... I don't see this game going any differently...

At least SF will have a few key players out, Deebo along with starting LB's, Warner and Greenwood... But they are getting healthy at RB...

Last edited:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just bus over the border a Canadian football to play instead? The current team is more dysfunctional than the Kardasian family.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait so blue with wolf grey pants, first time at home or just since the "name change" lol because I swear to god they have worn the wolf grey pants and blue tops at home before. Not this year but did they not have the Grey bottoms and blue tops vs the Vikings a few years ago?

to be honest I can't wait to see the Silver and blue returning next year for a handful of games. Now that they will be allowed to have a 2nd Helmet.

I love the old blue and silver but I like the New Blue/WolfGrey/white/green better. In my eyes they have the best looking uniform in the NFL right now but if they were in their Blue/Silver/greens from 1983-2001 they wouldn't be far from the top as those were also very SHARP uniforms. 2002-2011 were pretty bad. Bottom half in the NFL.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've given up on this team entirely.

Adrian Peterson? Jesus Christ plug ANY young 20 year old guy in at this point... see what you have.... AP is not going to 'save' the season let alone be with the team next year... neither is Carson, Penny, or Collins... give SOMEONE new a chance? See if ya have anything?

But no, Carroll is playing like the team is 8-3...

Fire Carroll, fire Norton, fire Waldron... start over... pray to God Wilson stays with Seattle...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throw the ball to DK 10+ times. I don't care if he doesn't look open. I don't care if there's pressure. I. Don't. Care. Obviously not throwing him the ball doesn't work, so feed the best weapon you have as often as you can. Enough of the TEs being the feature of our offense.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just throw the ball to DK 10+ times. I don't care if he doesn't look open. I don't care if there's pressure. I. Don't. Care. Obviously not throwing him the ball doesn't work, so feed the best weapon you have as often as you can. Enough of the TEs being the feature of our offense.

The way the 9ers DBs commit PI it's actually not a bad plan.

I'm leaning on the 9ers winning but I wouldn't fall out of my chair if the Seahawks win as the 9ers typically have trouble with the Hawks.

Not having Deebo is a major concern for me as the guy is just a terror with the ball in his hands especially during the 3 game winning streak they've had. Being down two starting LBs with one of those being Warner could be an issue as well.

I expect it to be a good close game regardless.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the 9ers DBs commit PI it's actually not a bad plan.

I'm leaning on the 9ers winning but I wouldn't fall out of my chair if the Seahawks win as the 9ers typically have trouble with the Hawks.

Not having Deebo is a major concern for me as the guy is just a terror with the ball in his hands especially during the 3 game winning streak they've had. Being down two starting LBs with one of those being Warner could be an issue as well.

I expect it to be a good close game regardless.
As noted above, 2 SF starting LBs, and their primary back up are all likely out with an 3rd year undrafted FA special teamer with 9 career tackles Flanigan-Fowles, and practice squad call up and former Seahawk Tyrell Adams (I don't remember him either).

So despite the call to move away from the TE by @Podunkparte , perhaps we wait a week on that and try to take advantage of the LB situation and feed Everett and Dissly today?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm for finding ways to get him open. Move him around, have him pull up for a quick curl, do come backs, slants, crossing patterns, anything rather then run straight down field and throwing it up to him with 2 defenders bracketing him. Seahawks need to move the chains and chew up the clock to give the defense a hand. No run game but short passes can accomplish the same thing.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see drives that eat up some clock and get some points.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm for finding ways to get him open. Move him around, have him pull up for a quick curl, do come backs, slants, crossing patterns, anything rather then run straight down field and throwing it up to him with 2 defenders bracketing him. Seahawks need to move the chains and chew up the clock to give the defense a hand. No run game but short passes can accomplish the same thing.

Harold, Harold, Harold..... lol, such a complicated mind. Look, we run the football with a crappy run OL and then rely on Wilson to extend a play for 7 seconds and bomb it downfield, or take a sack. That's our offensive strategy.

Short passes, slants, crossing patterns... chewing up clock. HA, like that's ever worked!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I'm hoping AP does absolutely fuck all.. I still have zero clue why we're starting him over Jones or SOMEONE young on the team (Dallas) so we can at least SEE whether they are a potential future player we keep? Carroll recently commented he doesn't like starting younger guys... fuck off Carroll... what a toolbag. You're 3-8...

My thought is given Jody has fired Portland's HC even though the playoffs were getting made, Carroll figures he's on the hot seat and either trying to keep his job or go out with an ounce of respect instead of turning in a 4-13 season. Jody fired the Trailblazers coach because while the playoffs were getting made, they weren't doing fuck all in the playoffs.... sounds familiar doesn't it? Seems like Pete has basically banked on a HOF QB to keep his salary alive.

Anyway, mid season firings are generally pointless, but if it means getting younger guys in there and keeping Wilson happy... I'm all for it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this game is still worth watching past half time. I'm not expecting it, but that would be nice.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this game is still worth watching past half time. I'm not expecting it, but that would be nice.

I mean if it means Carroll getting fired and a turnover of coaching, retaining Wilson, and still getting some high end picks (yah we lose the 1st but still 2nd/3rd/4th) then I'm all for it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if it means Carroll getting fired and a turnover of coaching, retaining Wilson, and still getting some high end picks (yah we lose the 1st but still 2nd/3rd/4th) then I'm all for it.
Sure, but how about any other team besides the 9'ers? Like any of the rest of them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh God, his neck got rocked twice. Jesus.... Not a good way to start, thoughts and prayers mah man.