• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Rams

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two wrongs don't make it right, and plus...it's irrelevant. LI wasn't responding to anyone's 'racist' viewpoints....only to share his own babblings that seemingly makes everything out to be a racist aspect. See above his idiotic Colin Kaepernick/SF-GB gallery statements, which I of course injected a little thing called fact.

That kind of garbage is as bad as actual racism itself, IMO.
Um no, but okay

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of a compelling argument.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberal Icon who hasn't posted in this forum in years comes here and starts up with all this stuff about Kaepernick and gets into shouting matches with others. This person didn't try to make a good argument why Kaepernick should be here, but instead gets into a flame war.

I am not a Kaepernick hater. But after several years of going nowhere and his inability to get on track and the history with the team it was time to move on for both Kaepernick and the team.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, this sniveling drivel even infected the Niner organization which has been known to be great.

"During the season, the San Francisco 49ers put together a photo gallery of some of the great moments in the history of a given series. This week, they put together a photo gallery of great moments from the storied history with the Green Bay Packers. The gallery included pictures from their two playoff wins over Green Bay in January 2013 and January 2014, but they did not include one of the most prominent performers from those games" Culled from
49ers acknowledge omission of Colin Kaepernick from 49ers-Packers photo gallery

That's pathetic. Yes, they excluded Colin Kaepernick who was the top performer in the 2 wins! Hatred and spineless drivel will lead these clowns to a twisted position and they have to be brow beaten to include Kaepernick. That's shameful and embarrassing. I am over 65 years old and have seen it all. Some of you clowns are amusing.

See the above you moron.
See, I told ya, he's so shitty that even the 49ers forgot about him. Its stunning how he went from one of the game's best to one of the game's worst so quickly. Never seen anything quite like it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where as Mont doesn't like the darkies ?
Just some of the behavior of the young male "darkies" as you refer to them. Its behavior, not skin color for me.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, he wanted the 49ers to draft DeShaun Watson.
I felt bad for the way Smith was treated but I was fully on board with Kaepernick taking over because he looked so good. He fooled us all. But once the league discovered that he could not read a defense and was a one read only QB, he was done.
Its strange because I remember when he first got in to a game midway through the Bears game he was reading the defense and hitting second and third options but from there it went downhill fast.
In my opinion, the only reason he played well against Green Bay is that they played him with man to man coverage where he doesn't have to do any reading.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad for the way Smith was treated but I was fully on board with Kaepernick taking over because he looked so good. He fooled us all. But once the league discovered that he could not read a defense and was a one read only QB, he was done.
Its strange because I remember when he first got in to a game midway through the Bears game he was reading the defense and hitting second and third options but from there it went downhill fast.
In my opinion, the only reason he played well against Green Bay is that they played him with man to man coverage where he doesn't have to do any reading.

I stuck by him for awhile but he was given enough time. It was just time to move on

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly me, I thought this was a post about the game, not a slapfest.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly me, I thought this was a post about the game, not a slapfest.
It started out as that but then the Libs got in and started crying about the injustice of Kaepernick getting shit canned by the league

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the photo gallery, 49ers/Packers?

Where were the photos of Steve Young/Terrell Owens in the playoffs? Catch II? One of the iconic plays in 49er playoff history?

Where was the outrage on that? Oh that's right....none. Colin Kaepernick gets omitted and it's GOT to be racism and all that nonsensical shit.

Who says the omission was a result of racism? Some of you are so ridiculous it hurts to even respond. Racism is omitting black players and putting in only white people. The criticism centers around the fact that you do not omit the top performer in the two games in the gallery by coincident. It is just because of his protest and blackballing! The organization shouldn't have waited for the criticism before they apologized profusely and included him. This is silly.

I'm sorry but leaving a person out of a gallery of photos hardly hatred.
Yes, it reeks of hatred against him and his protest!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two wrongs don't make it right, and plus...it's irrelevant. LI wasn't responding to anyone's 'racist' viewpoints....only to share his own babblings that seemingly makes everything out to be a racist aspect. See above his idiotic Colin Kaepernick/SF-GB gallery statements, which I of course injected a little thing called fact.

That kind of garbage is as bad as actual racism itself, IMO.

Never said the omission was a result of racism. GTFOH.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody knows your shtick. Take your racism/oppression bullshit elsewhere.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says the omission was a result of racism? Some of you are so ridiculous it hurts to even respond. Racism is omitting black players and putting in only white people. The criticism centers around the fact that you do not omit the top performer in the two games in the gallery by coincident. It is just because of his protest and blackballing! The organization shouldn't have waited for the criticism before they apologized profusely and included him. This is silly.

Yes, it reeks of hatred against him and his protest!

Where is your factual evidence to any of this?
He was offered a job by the Broncos and he turned it down because he felt he was worth more money than they were offering as the wanted a back up and he wanted starter type money. So the reason he is out of the league has as much to do with his own ego as any hatred of him or his cause (this is a huge leap by the way).

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just because Montalban doesn't agree with Liberal Icon or all/any liberal views doesn't make Montalban racist or an idiot.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody knows your shtick. Take your racism/oppression bullshit elsewhere.

Everybody my foot. Where did I mention racism in the posts I put up so far? GTFOH