• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Rams

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick wasn't a good QB starting QB. He had moments but by in large he wasn't very good. He could be back up QB but he won't be paid like a starter which is what he's looking for and that is on him.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kaepernick talk just needs to die. He is not a good fit for Shanahan's offense. Signing him at any point during this season would be pointless.

Really? Yep, for this pathetic, listless Shanahan's offense? Give me a break.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too gay to respond to. Why so butthurt? Kaepernick is a tool who overestimated his importance and paid the price. he sucks.

Yep, it is all about his protest. Nothing to do with his skills.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick wasn't a good QB starting QB. He had moments but by in large he wasn't very good. He could be back up QB but he won't be paid like a starter which is what he's looking for and that is on him.
He had his moments? Lol.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Yep, for this pathetic, listless Shanahan's offense? Give me a break.

This offense is much better than the crap we've had to watch over the years. The run game hasn't worked in years. When you starting QB goes down, you are done. Look at what Shanahan did in Atlanta where they had some talent and look what happened when he left.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his moments? Lol.

You act like he's the second coming of Joe Montana which is laughable. We'll have to agree to disagree on Kaepernick and leave it at that. I imagine he would be better than Beathard but it's better to make a clean break in this sort of situation. This team has more than one issue holding them back.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that shit is being dragged into here
What can we do. Liberal Icon infested this thread with this drivel. As I said, we just smile and move on but then oops, another liberal (you) chimes in to defend his nonsense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that shit is being dragged into here

To be fair, this really isn't about bringing in a 'better' QB, but the one who has a 'perceived injustice' held against him. That is LI's angle.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, this really isn't about bringing in a 'better' QB, but the one who has a 'perceived injustice' held against him. That is LI's angle.
Where as Mont doesn't like the darkies ?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can we do. Liberal Icon infested this thread with this drivel. As I said, we just smile and move on but then oops, another liberal (you) chimes in to defend his nonsense.
I know, this sniveling drivel even infected the Niner organization which has been known to be great.

"During the season, the San Francisco 49ers put together a photo gallery of some of the great moments in the history of a given series. This week, they put together a photo gallery of great moments from the storied history with the Green Bay Packers. The gallery included pictures from their two playoff wins over Green Bay in January 2013 and January 2014, but they did not include one of the most prominent performers from those games" Culled from
49ers acknowledge omission of Colin Kaepernick from 49ers-Packers photo gallery

That's pathetic. Yes, they excluded Colin Kaepernick who was the top performer in the 2 wins! Hatred and spineless drivel will lead these clowns to a twisted position and they have to be brow beaten to include Kaepernick. That's shameful and embarrassing. I am over 65 years old and have seen it all. Some of you clowns are amusing.

We ask again that you stop sniveling.

See the above you moron.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaepernick needs to get it out of his head that he should get starter money, he would have a job in the NFL if he did.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, this sniveling drivel even infected the Niner organization which has been known to be great.

"During the season, the San Francisco 49ers put together a photo gallery of some of the great moments in the history of a given series. This week, they put together a photo gallery of great moments from the storied history with the Green Bay Packers. The gallery included pictures from their two playoff wins over Green Bay in January 2013 and January 2014, but they did not include one of the most prominent performers from those games" Culled from
49ers acknowledge omission of Colin Kaepernick from 49ers-Packers photo gallery

That's pathetic. Yes, they excluded Colin Kaepernick who was the top performer in the 2 wins! Hatred and spineless drivel will lead these clowns to a twisted position and they have to be brow beaten to include Kaepernick. That's shameful and embarrassing. I am over 65 years old and have seen it all. Some of you clowns are amusing.

See the above you moron.

I'm sorry but leaving a person out of a gallery of photos hardly hatred.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the photo gallery, 49ers/Packers?

Where were the photos of Steve Young/Terrell Owens in the playoffs? Catch II? One of the iconic plays in 49er playoff history?

Where was the outrage on that? Oh that's right....none. Colin Kaepernick gets omitted and it's GOT to be racism and all that nonsensical shit.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where as Mont doesn't like the darkies ?

Two wrongs don't make it right, and plus...it's irrelevant. LI wasn't responding to anyone's 'racist' viewpoints....only to share his own babblings that seemingly makes everything out to be a racist aspect. See above his idiotic Colin Kaepernick/SF-GB gallery statements, which I of course injected a little thing called fact.

That kind of garbage is as bad as actual racism itself, IMO.