• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Cowboys

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Afternoon crew on the fan today had Broaduss saying he hears Williams is probable but still a late week evaluation?
im betting the guy gets the shOT and plays but then that’s not as popular as it once was
Colors....I listened a little to tonight's Cowboy hour on the FAN. The guest was Jim Jeffcoat and he made some solid points about this game. He talked about SF being the most physical team in football and Dallas had to match that from the start...he just kept coming back to the physical point. Nate jumped in big time in agreement. They said Dallas HAD to show they are here to match the physicality aspect on the very first play, both sides of the ball.

The other being how teams love to throw in a wrinkle, something the other team might not have prepared for. Jeffcoat said he looks for Trey Lance to have some plays for RPO's. RPO's being something SF does often.

I thought those were good points from a guy who would know.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sync the game with Brad and Babe. Have for years to avoid the idiot announcers sometimes assigned to the Cowboys games.
I also like Brad and Babe.

ESPN has a history going way back when it comes to bad announcers Theismann to me was real dumb with his comments. Like that time he said the Cowboys botched the 89 draft when they took Aikman instead of Mandarich. Such a stupid comment to make. I became an LT fan after that hit on Theismann . Could not stand how arrogant theismann was as a person or a player.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colors....I listened a little to tonight's Cowboy hour on the FAN. The guest was Jim Jeffcoat and he made some solid points about this game. He talked about SF being the most physical team in football and Dallas had to match that from the start...he just kept coming back to the physical point. Nate jumped in big time in agreement. They said Dallas HAD to show they are here to match the physicality aspect on the very first play, both sides of the ball.

The other being how teams love to throw in a wrinkle, something the other team might not have prepared for. Jeffcoat said he looks for Trey Lance to have some plays for RPO's. RPO's being something SF does often.

Missed that but excellent points from guys that should know. Punch them in the mouth and see how they react then do it again just to get your point across.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeff Coat got physical as a player. This guy was very disruptive. I remember a game against the Jets where Jeff Coat got cheap shot on the final play of the 1st half. At the start of the 3rd quarter Jeffcoat speared the Jets QB in the back in retaliation for the Jets trying to end his career . That damn pass rush with Tolbert and Haley coming was nasty enough and then when they needed rest here would come Jeffcoat to cause havoc. I still remember Jeffcoat tearing up the Oilers for 5 sacks

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... Punch them in the mouth!

Thats what Nate said a couple of times
We got guys on defense that will do that. Several.

The offense is lacking physicallity ,specifically the the LG and Center. Now is this due to their mentality or do they just have physicall limitations ?

Farniok. He stood out to me last game. There were two long running plays late in the game and 68 was mauling people on those two plays. This is how you want your depth to play. Granted he was playing against backups, but he even looked stout in pass protection. He could be a replacement candidate for either Williams or Biadz

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gut reaction is the Cowboys will slow down the Niners run game enough to win this game. The media all picking the Niners and i like it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Parsons having a great game tomorrow. I also feel better with Joseph getting playing time. Joseph has the potential to be a very good player. The Diggs/Joseph combo is the best we have had in decades IMO

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 hours till KO and I need a drink.
I hear ya. Imma be a nervous wreck from 4-8 and I hate that my own team that I love takes years out of my life everytime they play lol

I’m split on whether I should order a pizza and stay home or if I should go to a bar and watch it there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Time Texas Breakfast this morning.
Porterhouse off the grill with grandma's scrambled cheese eggs, homemade biscuits & sausage gravy.
Grandkids went to town on everything except the jalapeno jelly.

I'm ready for Cowboy playoff football.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed to the grocery store for crockpot roast with taters n carrots. That way I don’t have to cook anything for the game. Time for the proverbial s#!t or get off the pot for the Cowboys. From the look of things Im going with 31-24 Cowboys.

Go Cowboys !

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Time Texas Breakfast this morning.
Porterhouse off the grill with grandma's scrambled cheese eggs, homemade biscuits & sausage gravy.
Grandkids went to town on everything except the jalapeno jelly.

I'm ready for Cowboy playoff football.
Damn Pday you got spoiled this morning. Hallapeenyoo jelly as my Arizona Brother calls it must be followed with a Bloody Mary. I dont drink this early unless I’m fishin.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Pday you got spoiled this morning. Hallapeenyoo jelly as my Arizona Brother calls it must be followed with a Bloody Mary. I dont drink this early unless I’m fishin.
Grandma knows how far and few between these Dallas playoff games can be.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas is pissed off. Least I hope so.
Hopefully. You would think the Niners are the 85 Bears the way they are being hyped. Cowboys have no chance if you listen to the so called experts. Need big games out of Parsons and LVE. They got to slow down the niners run game and force a few turnovers.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully. You would think the Niners are the 85 Bears the way they are being hyped. Cowboys have no chance if you listen to the so called experts. Need big games out of Parsons and LVE. They got to slow down the niners run game and force a few turnovers.
They will. Relax and pour another dbl.