• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Cowboys

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I read the graphic wrong or heard the wrong thing. I could have sworn they said during the last game that we were the second fastest in the league between plays. Then they flashed up 38 seconds.

Considering the play clock is 40 seconds, and we are supposedly the 2nd fastest at 38 seconds - im assuming i misunderstood what they were saying.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Husker. That's where faith in Quinn comes in. I think it's safe to say the defense will be coached up to niner schemes. I'm not sure we've had that level of a playing field on the defensive side of the ball for playoff football since maybe Wade??

It's going to boil down to player execution cause I think we'll match up just fine in the X's & O's department.
Its going to come down to a few big plays. The Niners will completely shut down Dallas' running game but the Cowboys have explosive players on the outside and a decent quarterback. Defensively, the Cowboys will struggle against the versatility of the 49er offense but will Garoppolo make that big mistake in a critical situation that he has been known for. Dallas needs their big play guys to come up with some turnovers.

If Garoppolo plays well, the 49ers will win but you can't count Dallas out with the talent they have on their team. I honestly think this game is a toss up

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the TE's ability but to me, Deebo Samuel is the biggest concern for Sunday
He is really physical. IMO, even if we end up giving up some big plays in play action, we have to totally sell out against the run. When we get them in 3rd and long, the advantage switches back to our pass rush. Jimmy G will turn it over once he starts getting hit. I've seen nearly every talking head out there picking the Miners like they were still running out Steve Young and Jerry Rice. They lost 8 games. If we play well, we kick their ass

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be mistaken but Deke went over 1000 yds last game. I doubt many were on the outside.
I realize this is a different era in rushing and offense.
But with Zeke's 1002 yards in rushing in 17 games.......It figures out to be about 59 yards per game.
Elliot had two 100 yard+ games this season.
Pollard had 1.
Zeke was seventh in the league in rushing.
And I also realize Tony had 719 yards.

But, our rushing attack, in the COWBOY'S losses was anemic.
Zeke and Tony together averaged 66 yards per loss. (82 yards was the most yards in a loss)
In losses Zeke averaged 31 yards a game..........10 carries per game.

And I don't necessarily blame Zeke and or Tony........It's probably the Oline.

The days of EMMITT SMITH (85...... 100+ yard games) and Tony Dorsett (48.......100+ yard games) are gone

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got stuck with the least annoying crew. Collinsworth can be very annoying. He gets mancrushes on at least one player a game. Buck and Aikman also annoy me when they do Cowboys games. And ESPN /ABC are so annoying to make me want to press the mute button.

I'm just about as fed up with Romo as Collinsworth. Fortunately since I record I barely have to hear either.

Neither shut up.

And it's ticky tacky, not ticky tack...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's interesting...I also know it as ticky tack.
Must be a Texas thing.

Comes from the song little boxes

Little boxes mad out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same.

I can't even look up ticky tack without it changing to ticky tacky.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For both offenses, the defenses weakness are the offensives strengths.

for Dallas's defense, do your assignments, trust your eyes, and make the tackle. The fullback 9 outta 10 times will take you where the ball is going.
The Rams defense missed a shit load of tackles last week, Dallas can't do that and win, unless the offense gets in the mid thirty's

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got stuck with the least annoying crew. Collinsworth can be very annoying. He gets mancrushes on at least one player a game. Buck and Aikman also annoy me when they do Cowboys games. And ESPN /ABC are so annoying to make me want to press the mute button.
I sync the game with Brad and Babe. Have for years to avoid the idiot announcers sometimes assigned to the Cowboys games.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Williams in or out will be huge this game
The Afternoon crew on the fan today had Broaduss saying he hears Williams is probable but still a late week evaluation?
im betting the guy gets the shOT and plays but then that’s not as popular as it once was

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Afternoon crew on the fan today had Broaduss saying he hears Williams is probable but still a late week evaluation?
im betting the guy gets the shOT and plays but then that’s not as popular as it once was
I think he plays, but Randy & I can hope he doesn't

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys in this one.

Home field helps but they're just the better team IMO.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was our secret weapon.

Now we have Cedrick.
Wilson is useful. Hopefully he continues to play well. I think you have to get agressive and take some shots deep on that secondary. That is their weakness in defense

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Niner defense is real agressive. I could see Dak running up the gut for the game winning score. We dont want Dak hurt,but this is the playoffs and Dak needs to make teams pay for what they are doing to the Cowboys offense on 2nd and 3rd and long. Its do or die now..