• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers and Dolphins Blockbuster Trade

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG 3 is a myth . The truth is he never learned to let it rip and can’t function in a pro offense , if you are honest and look at the tapes posted throughout the yrs it’s easy to see

he was a bust and will forever be one because he had chances in 2 more situations and he wasn’t up to the task

he is injury prone to boot

now if you hit on a big move up trade you are deemed great but the odds say it doesn’t. Always work .

Making moves out of desperation you can get fuck ups

What If we. Jumped on the DW trade as proposed ? Put aside that the stupid trade proposals that the Texans cap couldn’t handle

he could be facing being on the commissioners exempt list and where would we be now ? Out the picks and the proposed players with the same huge ass hole we have now

It could be worse he could be locked up . Now he deserves due process , don’t get me wrong but I laid out what impatience brings

I warned of us thinking we are better then we are by thinking being 7-9 division winners made us something special .

I warned about our draft status

Now if we trade up for a top 4 pick then we are only out the picks . Are you willing to give up 5 yrs if it fails ? You trust Wilson , Lance and fields that much ?

you all trusted RG 3 when shark screamed bust

I don’t know about nexts yrs draft class . Ridder and Rattler are there along with others
Burrow was on no ones radar when he caught fire
Personally I would try the gamble if we had the team mostly in place . Is it ?
Or do we wait and see if DW and RW can be sorted out ?
Can we win with our o/ line , wr Corp and lb Corp our FS ? Our TEs ?
Can we replace sherf Schweitzer Moses and Lucas through FA next yr ? Thomas ?
Can we retain our d/line ?
answer those questions and your path is clear

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did shark really think rg3 was a bust, or is that revisionist history?

Honest question, because I cant remember.

I most certainly dId NOT think he was a bust, especially with the way he lit it up from the jump. The 70 yd ts run was an absolute beauty.

Good on Shark if he did, and on you too Skinsdad if you called it too!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and shark were
You bitch about everything though, and I say that with love and respect @skinsdad62. lol

So you and Shark were really pissed in 2012 when we made that run with RG3? During the season? Even after he dropped 45 on the Saints in his first game? You guys were pissed?

You guys were pissed while you were eating your turkey watching RG3 crush Dallas on Thanksgiving?

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and shark were
Me too. The reason many people didn't like KC was because he succeeded where Griffin didn't. I was against the trade to get Griffin and for drafting Cousin's in the 4th round even though most thought it was a mistake.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. The reason many people didn't like KC was because he succeeded where Griffin didn't. I was against the trade to get Griffin and for drafting Cousin's in the 4th round even though most thought it was a mistake.
sorry i forgot to mention you

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did shark really think rg3 was a bust, or is that revisionist history?

Honest question, because I cant remember.

I most certainly dId NOT think he was a bust, especially with the way he lit it up from the jump. The 70 yd ts run was an absolute beauty.

Good on Shark if he did, and on you too Skinsdad if you called it too!
actually shark was very vocal against it as was sportster

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bitch about everything though, and I say that with love and respect @skinsdad62. lol

So you and Shark were really pissed in 2012 when we made that run with RG3? During the season? Even after he dropped 45 on the Saints in his first game? You guys were pissed?

You guys were pissed while you were eating your turkey watching RG3 crush Dallas on Thanksgiving?
no one said pissed but what happened in the future . ? the film is there to show what he is

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and hey there was more to my post then just RG3

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta will almost certainly trade back now as there will be lots of interest in the 4th pick. My guess would be with Carolina or Denver though . We are supposedly really high on Sewell, Pitts, Chase and Parsons so I don't see us trading to 19. If we stay at 4 it'll be for Sewell but I could also see is swapping with Cincy for their 2 so they can take Sewell then trading back again to 8 or 9 trying to optimize picks.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one said pissed but what happened in the future . ? the film is there to show what he is
I said nobody was bitching. You said you and Shark were. So for the record you were "bitching" after the Saints, Vikings, and Cowboys games?

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t screw this up Niners. Let’s get a healthy Defense to start the year and get a QB we can trust. Defense can only win you so many games.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said nobody was bitching. You said you and Shark were. So for the record you were "bitching" after the Saints, Vikings, and Cowboys games?
no

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG 3 is a myth . The truth is he never learned to let it rip and can’t function in a pro offense , if you are honest and look at the tapes posted throughout the yrs it’s easy to see

he was a bust and will forever be one because he had chances in 2 more situations and he wasn’t up to the task

he is injury prone to boot

now if you hit on a big move up trade you are deemed great but the odds say it doesn’t. Always work .

Making moves out of desperation you can get fuck ups

What If we. Jumped on the DW trade as proposed ? Put aside that the stupid trade proposals that the Texans cap couldn’t handle

he could be facing being on the commissioners exempt list and where would we be now ? Out the picks and the proposed players with the same huge ass hole we have now

It could be worse he could be locked up . Now he deserves due process , don’t get me wrong but I laid out what impatience brings

I warned of us thinking we are better then we are by thinking being 7-9 division winners made us something special .

I warned about our draft status

Now if we trade up for a top 4 pick then we are only out the picks . Are you willing to give up 5 yrs if it fails ? You trust Wilson , Lance and fields that much ?

you all trusted RG 3 when shark screamed bust

I don’t know about nexts yrs draft class . Ridder and Rattler are there along with others
Burrow was on no ones radar when he caught fire
Personally I would try the gamble if we had the team mostly in place . Is it ?
Or do we wait and see if DW and RW can be sorted out ?
Can we win with our o/ line , wr Corp and lb Corp our FS ? Our TEs ?
Can we replace sherf Schweitzer Moses and Lucas through FA next yr ? Thomas ?
Can we retain our d/line ?
answer those questions and your path is clear

SD i'm with you on this one, Next year several unknown QBs will beast out.
I've never even heard of Zac Wilson, and he looks GREAT based on a sample size.
He's going top 5 at the worst, Mac Jones, who I don't like in our offense may go in the first.
Not worth it to me, Taylor and Fitz are sufficient for 2 years, we can groom a QB we can really get behind very soon

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD i'm with you on this one, Next year several unknown QBs will beast out.
I've never even heard of Zac Wilson, and he looks GREAT based on a sample size.
He's going top 5 at the worst, Mac Jones, who I don't like in our offense may go in the first.
Not worth it to me, Taylor and Fitz are sufficient for 2 years, we can groom a QB we can really get behind very soon
I'm really high on Trask if we could snag him in the 2nd

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really high on Trask if we could snag him in the 2nd

I can't get a straight report on him, one site says he's a mature decision maker with a rocket arm
another says he is inaccurate with a poor arm, and just surrounded by talent.
i'm not sure I can see him as the leader of this team and what comes with it.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry i forgot to mention you
No big deal.

kbso of course we weren't pissed when Griffin went 70 yards or a couple of other games. Sometimes I think others think some of us hate certain players. Not true, if Dan could go 70 yards for a TD I would cheer too. I cautioned when things were going well "this is great while he learns to play like a REAL NFL QB. He never did, we were right. Shanahan caught the league by surprise and no one knew how to defend him that first year. Don't forget Cousins led the team to tie Baltimore and OT when they were down with Griffin until he got hurt and Cousin's was QB when they beat Cleveland so in my record books it was Griffin 8-6 and Cousin's 2-0. :D

Maybe if Shanahan puts Cousin's in that playoff game the Skins might have held on. Griffin got it started fast and helped the team to an early lead. Griffin was useless as boobs on a bull after he hurt his knee the first time and sadly got hurt worse trying to play hero ball. IMO that is on Shanahan.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what this team currently has, no more than seven games will be won, but more likely 5 or 6. BTW; they play 17 games starting this year so perhaps you meant 8-9, 9-8, 10-7 and that's if the ball really, really, bounces their way.
Meh poppy caulk .