• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49er transactions (Alex Smith Full Contract Details in First Post)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Barrows:

"Mario Manningham is visiting with the #49ers today. But he has trips scheduled with the Dolphins and Bills as well..."

NFL

"After early run on WRs, Manningham, Lloyd still available"

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting really nervous man. We need to lock one of these fuckers up. We need WRs that can produce NOW. Let the rookie WRs come in 2 years down the road.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting really nervous man. We need to lock one of these fuckers up. We need WRs that can produce NOW. Let the rookie WRs come in 2 years down the road.

Im right there with ya. We need a Manningham or Lloyd not no schillens or the rest of the scrap FA

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I would try.

My FA/Draft wish is simply to put Crabtree in the slot and remove him from being our go-to guy - especially in critical situations.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not crazy about any of those two receivers.

I'd almost want to check up on Braylon Edwards and see if we can reconcile and bring him back for another 1 year shot, and draft someone.

Eddie Royal is the other guy I want.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Royal has been offered $6M+ per by the Skins. He can blow me at that price. I see no way in hell Edwards would be wanted back by us.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more Braylon. I want Manningham or Lloyd. Niners can't go into the draft with just Williams, Moss and Crabtree.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schef just confirmed.

Manningham has left the building with no contract. "No deal with SF today." Kind of leaves the door open.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Royal has been offered $6M+ per by the Skins. He can blow me at that price. I see no way in hell Edwards would be wanted back by us.

I hope the Skins blow next season. Royal has had one good season and he's being offered that kind of money. Redskins are a joke. No wonder they have been irrelevant for such a long time.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope the Skins blow next season. Royal has had one good season and he's being offered that kind of money. Redskins are a joke. No wonder they have been irrelevant for such a long time.

This will be great news to the Rams seeing as though they own the Redskins 1st round picks next year and the following year as well

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No more Braylon. I want Manningham or Lloyd. Niners can't go into the draft with just Williams, Moss and Crabtree.

rather do this than force a signing. they placed a value on each WR and are negotiating towards it. don't panic and go overboard or chase.

drafting a WR isn't so bad, and couldn't we add vet depth after the last cuts in August?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can always count on the Redskins sucking. Daniel Snyder is a spendthrift. I saw that they just got penalized 36M in cap space spread out over 2 years.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRows says: "Manningham's departure not an indication that the 49ers missed out, rather that they are taking their time just as they did last year."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Interesting. Jim Trotter:

seahawks really thought they'd have henne, campbell or orton as options if couldn't land manning. wonder now if they'll overpay for flynn.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Jim Trotter:

seahawks really thought they'd have henne, campbell or orton as options if couldn't land manning. wonder now if they'll overpay for flynn.

I would think they have to if they want him. I see him going to the Dolphins unless another team just blows him away with an offer.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flynn is expected to stay overnight in Seattle.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I'm posting about signings...absolutely one of my least favorite times of the year. Mock drafts are the only thing I rank lower. I get it that folks are really into pretending to be a GM.....just isn't my thing. Now, I'll be a little hypocritical for this single post as I have some Niner questions....

Am I reading it right that Cartwright is the first player we've added that actually played in 2011? Moss=No, Cox=No, am I missing someone? We took a peak at Davis and I don't think he played last year either. Even the Carolina OL was out most of last year. Interesting.

I think there's another CB I have seen mentioned as well....don't we have a guy named Helms or Nelms on the roster?

The one guy I really find intriguing is Tolbert. I really think a Gore, Tolbert, Hunter rotation would be nasty.

I also agree I'd like to see one more "established" WR on the team before the draft. I'd hate giving up two firsts but I'm warming to Wallace for whatever reason....

I'll crawl back in my hole now realizing I'll probably get yelled at for treading on this thread. :)

Later fellas.