• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4 Atlanta Hawks (48-34) vs. 1 Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the spurs would get dominated, gs will be harder but even last year the cavs had the lead without hc but ran out of gas on a 6 man team

If GS was missing thompson and green i wouldn't expect them to win either
LOL Cavs have no shot against GS or Spurs. Just stop it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what question? are you talking about a question about Hasssan Whiteside on a Cavs thread an hour after the Cavs just won a playoff game? no- im not- i could give a fuck. I am enjoying Valunciunas outplaying him....lets see when some REAL adversity occurs. Olnyk, Marcus Morris, now TEague...guys do stupid stuff that when they are getting embarassed--- JUST WAIT.....JUST FUCKING WAIT!! MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

*and when i say just wait i preface that by saying- i hope the Heat dont choke so we can all get what we are hoping for-

Save it.
You had no problem predicting it or talking about it all season.
Your conversation disappeared just like you do every other fucking time you are losing or wrong.

So far, hence 1 elbow, he's been a saint all season, despite being baited and taunted on a nightly basis.

#coward

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And you play that 5-15 more than you do the 1-4. That's why I don't buy into the "They're not a Playoff team in the West" argument.
Ok like I said even if they did make it in the 8th or 7th spot they would not be in the 2nd rd like this are now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm...look at those west teams

Clippers were fucked....no Griffin and Paul....

The Blazers have a really really good play in Lillard- but their roster is trash...that roster had NO BUSINESS winning a playoff series .

* stops reading, sobs quietly*
:Cry:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save it.
You had no problem predicting it or talking about it all season.
Your conversation disappeared just like you do every other fucking time you are losing or wrong.

#coward
your the one that said it wouldnt happen AT ALL AND IT HAPPENED LIKE 5 DAYS LATER LOL!!!!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is the #2 ranked defense in the entire league, they just look bad against a better team

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* stops reading, sobs quietly*
:Cry:
sucks....makes the playoffs so much worse...this GSW Blazers series is garbage even with curry out....at least it wouldve been semi entertaining with the Clips...

you need luck to win a title..

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is the #2 ranked defense in the entire league, they just look bad against a better team
Cavs do match up really well against them...

TT matches up really well against Milsap....JR matches up really well against Korver....they have no one that can really slow up Lebron though ill give Bazemore some effort points....its a really really bad matchup for the Hawks...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two best teams in the league are in the West. The NBA Finals champion is going to be a Western team. However, as a collective, I don't think the West is significantly better than the East.

EDIT: Make that three best teams. I would argue that OKC is better than Cleveland, or at least on their level.

Here's the reason for the :L

You said the Hawks were 19-11 vs. the West, which is true. What you missed is that they were 1-5 vs. the top 3 teams in the West. Teams they would have to play 2-3 more times each.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the reason for the :L

You said the Hawks were 19-11 vs. the West, which is true. What you missed is that they were 1-5 vs. the top 3 teams in the West. Teams they would have to play 2-3 more times each.

The hawks were better last year imo

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your the one that said it wouldnt happen AT ALL AND IT HAPPENED LIKE 5 DAYS LATER LOL!!!!

And you're the one who was too much of a coward to bet on it when you did say it.
Therefore, once again, it was hope more than belief.
And what he did, was stupid, but it happens.
Much worse has happened during the season and its quickly forgotten.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucks....makes the playoffs so much worse...this GSW Blazers series is garbage even with curry out....at least it wouldve been semi entertaining with the Clips...

you need luck to win a title..

As soon as those words left Doc's mouth, we were officially fucked.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playoff basketball is different. I can't talk to you if you don't think the west is much better. Im talking about playoff teams. Not the bottom feeders. Im a Bulls fan and I even know this.

But you were talking about regular season records being worse a minute ago. :scratch:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're the one who was too much of a coward to bet on it when you did say it.
last comment n whiteside on a cavs thread after a GREAT road playoff win becuase i could careless- maybe tomorrow--- but guys go CAREERS without acting like a fucking thug 3 times in 2 seasons like Whiteside...guys go CAREERS without that shit happening ONCE and it happens 3 times in 2 years to a guy that had previously been blackballed for his idiocy/thuggishness - so PLEASE- GTFO acting like the guy is Mr. Rogers because hes a LOT more Mr. T.

and geezus- i realize you dont need to be a rocket scientist to play basketball- Derek Rose is exhibit A....but man - you listen to Whiteside and he sounds DUMB

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you were talking about regular season records being worse a minute ago. :scratch:
I never said Regular season. LOL If I did then Im sorry but Im talking about playoffs and making it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm...the Hawks definitely beat any other eastern team tonight...

i get what you are saying for the most part.....i think AT TIMES the Raptors, HAwks and Heat have all played well though...

The only Eastern conference team that I've seen play well is the Cavs and that hasn't even been every game.

The Eastern Conference series have had closer games than the Western Conference series. But that doesn't mean they've played good basketball, just that the games have been closer because both teams played bad.