• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be the one to say this but no way we are done by Monday.

I know especially since I don't draft for awhile. I'll just have to leave a list or get skipped.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say that... i don't disagree that reading people is a huge part of the game, but i disagree that it is the biggest part of the game...

cards can really be separated into 3 parts

1. knowing your odds of winning a hand, WHEN to stay in, when to bet, when to hold
2. Knowing how to bet- this is the real key... and this is my biggest weakness...
3. reading people- this talent does enhance the first 2 skills though...
Milk are you watching DD S2? Epic

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk he's OTC.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text EHB

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyper. She's gotten me with her claws once. Otherwise she's great.

Nos has clawed a few people also before then we had him neutered and he calmed down a bit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get that a lot, but no one can seem to refute anything I say. Maybe I should just stop posting here if no one is willing to make any logical counterpoints to what I say
Your best post to date:wash:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Wisonsin! We got 2 wins and ranked #1 coming into today so hopefully we can pull it out... Dash is looking good in Left Center eventhough he's literally the biggest guy on the team lol... Caught a pop-up, missed judged 1 and almost made an impossible catch, 1 inch higher on the vertical and he had it... Turned 3 hard hits to singles... We still have a hole as big as a truck at 3rd but I'm just trying to enjoy the ride so I don't jade Dash because he loves it no matter where he's playing... So I'll give you guys all the shit lol... Interesting convo you guys had with Omar... Great points by both sides, I just happen to agree with the Nos/UK side more... You 2 impressed me, not just the eye test guys I thought we were lol... I guess I'm the only one left lol... :L Hopefully we win 2 more today, I'll check in... And a :finger: to Nos for using the pick I traded to grab my next pick... Wills will be missed... :bawling:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Johnny

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Wisonsin! We got 2 wins and ranked #1 coming into today so hopefully we can pull it out... Dash is looking good in Left Center eventhough he's literally the biggest guy on the team lol... Caught a pop-up, missed judged 1 and almost made an impossible catch, 1 inch higher on the vertical and he had it... Turned 3 hard hits to singles... We still have a hole as big as a truck at 3rd but I'm just trying to enjoy the ride so I don't jade Dash because he loves it no matter where he's playing... So I'll give you guys all the shit lol... Interesting convo you guys had with Omar... Great points by both sides, I just happen to agree with the Nos/UK side more... You 2 impressed me, not just the eye test guys I thought we were lol... I guess I'm the only one left lol... :L Hopefully we win 2 more today, I'll check in... And a :finger: to Nos for using the pick I traded to grab my next pick... Wills will be missed... :bawling:
On Dash turning those hard hits into singles....Before Erik's Jr year, he was running 7.0-7.1 60's(average). I got him with my older son's strength coach at our MMA school, and he spent the summer working on his flexibility and hit rotation. He explained that the best way to maximize your speed is to increase your flexibility, which in turn lengthens your stride, and coupled with more looseness in your hips, translates to a more fluid base. At any rate, Easy went from 7.0's to consistent 6.7's in a year....

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best post to date:wash:

The irony is I thought you guys did make great counterpoints... I honestly am an eye test guy 85% and 15% stat... I know there should be more balance but I think when you see a person play you get his demeanor, his tendencies, strength weakness etc... Stats do tell a story but YouTube and Google are my stats lol I don't understand 90% of what Omar said but they were well thought out posts IMO... But the 2 of you showed me you understand the stats but it doesn't over take what you have seen... I need to learn it, I think that's why you guys own me at this point... I can't tell you how many times I thought I got them this time and you guys grab these players and I'm like who the fuck...? And everyone else is like great pick!!! Well done gents...:suds: