• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a nuetral observer here I think you all know some shit about the sport. I think you all also don't handle people disagreeing with you very well (I think I'm probably that way too, no judgment I still like you all lol). But point being I appreciate this debate and the constant personal attacks take away from it (goes for all parties). I don't think anybody has the right to claim the moral high ground but I think you could all share smart well thought out opinions on the sport. Just my :2cents: as an outside party lol.
It depends Brother. I've apologized on here many times when I've gotten rowdy..this ain't gonna be one of them. If I walked outside and said, ''wow, look at the beautiful weather...we got a foot of snow''.....and Omar said '' that's not be snow...I think Nino Brown might have been transporting all his coke and crack from the Carter apartments and the shit just spilled in your yard''....I wouldn't feel self righteous when I said he was full of shit

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This video are the views/statements of everyone on the mock draft board when reading your posts Omar.

Yeah I get that a lot, but no one can seem to refute anything I say. Maybe I should just stop posting here if no one is willing to make any logical counterpoints to what I say

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smittys pick of Camp does not count because he is online and didn't select camp plus campy was top of my list once I selected in 63 more picks. Damn you Smitty.
Had after Nos took my boy Maury.

And since Nomar didn't play in 94. Like Id assumed this whole time.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get that a lot, but no one can seem to refute anything I say. Maybe I should just stop posting here if no one is willing to make any logical counterpoints to what I say

The thing is we have, you just don't accept anything that doesn't follow your line of thinking. But hey, trolls will be trolls.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is we have, you just don't accept anything that doesn't follow your line of thinking. But hey, trolls will be trolls.
Ok, so reply to the comments I made above^

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends Brother. I've apologized on here many times when I've gotten rowdy..this ain't gonna be one of them. If I walked outside and said, ''wow, look at the beautiful weather...we got a foot of snow''.....and Omar said '' that's not be snow...I think Nino Brown might have been transporting all his coke and crack from the Carter apartments and the shit just spilled in your yard''....I wouldn't feel self righteous when I said he was full of shit

Fair enough. I haven't been following the whole time and maybe I shouldn't have said anything lol just my 2 cents.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best way to get rid of a narcissist is to ignore it and hope it goes away.

Remember I am a behaviorist and you are correct for once Nos (LOL). Best way to get the behavior you want is ignore the bad behavior and praise the good behavior. It seriously works on everyone not just special needs kids who I work with. Trolls love attention and the best way to get it is post something offensive and so absurd that people are offended or get mad and all attack that person with posts. Most of the time the troll doesn't believe 75% of what they post but they post it because it gets them the attention they require. Negative attention is better then zero attention to them. So if you and anyone TRULY want Omar to go away then seriously don't reply at ALL to anything he says. He will get meaner and meaner the more people ignore him, it is called a extinction burst. Me personally I love Omar because he stands up to Nos and wont back down even if its clear to everyone that he is wrong. Sorry Nos I am feeding the bad behavior and not helping.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's your reply to my four comments then?

Congrats on 5,000 posts Omar. This post ^^^^ was #5,000 :suds: Here is to 5,000 more posts here on the Mock Draft Thread. :thumper:

I say we ignore the unwritten rule of not doing the same sport again in draft and that we do another baseball draft so Omar can fully participate in this one. I do appreciate how Omar has followed the rules and didn't post on the other threads like the pick, team or full draft thread (except for the 1 time accident) Thank you Omar for being courteous to this rule.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say or do anything you want buddy, I down own this forum or the site. :suds:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on 5,000 posts Omar. This post ^^^^ was #5,000 :suds: Here is to 5,000 more posts here on the Mock Draft Thread. :thumper:

I say we ignore the unwritten rule of not doing the same sport again in draft and that we do another baseball draft so Omar can fully participate in this one. I do appreciate how Omar has followed the rules and didn't post on the other threads like the pick, team or full draft thread (except for the 1 time accident) Thank you Omar for being courteous to this rule.
Nope I'm done posting here, at least on this thread. If you guys have another draft let me know, but otherwise, adios

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOLZZZZ, thanks for following the rules that you broke. :yes:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I'm done posting here, at least on this thread. If you guys have another draft let me know, but otherwise, adios

Promise? Sorry, but as long as I run the drafts you will not be invited to join us in the future. If someone else would like to take over running the drafts let me know and I will step aside.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Promise? Sorry, but as long as I run the drafts you will not be invited to join us in the future. If someone else would like to take over running the drafts let me know and I will step aside.

Cough cough

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get back to drafting what does everyone say about that?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, that's why I only play with my wife, and we play for clothing. I'm not above cheating to win, but a guy's gotta win!

The most likes I think I've ever gotten on here. My wife saw this earlier last night and said - "You cheat!?" I slept the night on the couch.

So much for my safe zone....

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanna take over buddy just let me know.:suds:

I want to take over the texting and Pm's to bug guys that they are OTC.

I texted Mebert that he is OTC. Hopefully but doubt it but really would like this draft to be done by Monday. Tuesday start my new job and will be away for awhile.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to take over the texting and Pm's to bug guys that they are OTC.

I texted Mebert that he is OTC. Hopefully but doubt it but really would like this draft to be done by Monday. Tuesday start my new job and will be away for awhile.

I hate to be the one to say this but no way we are done by Monday.