• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30 Team NBA Mock Draft DISCUSSION THREAD

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We started the final round of picks tonight (just made my last pick). Maybe in a day or two we can finally move on to the next phase

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I was not exactly going for best available there. McGee is good for 2 things:

Blocking shots and ruining team chemistry.

His per-minute rates are actually pretty good, but there's a reason McGee only averages 11 minutes a game for a coach that has won a title. He has some of the worst fundamentals in the game.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question: How am I low on Intangibles. I have my Vet leader, my MVP, got 3pt shooting, Athletic Big, 2-3 guys that can play D, my Stretch 4(back up), 2-3 players that can drive to the basket. I think I mixed it well. Im not saying Im the best team but overall my goal was to have a little bit of everything. I think I succeeded in that.

It's great to have Steph Curry, but I'm just not a fan of Tyreke and Lance on the same team. Both need the ball in their hands a lot. Add in Noel and his raw skill set to the equation, I just don't think you'll be able to maximize all the talent on your roster. Other may see it otherwise, though.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh... Wilson Chandler, not sure why I keep doing that... However, I was under the impression he was supposed to come back full strength... If we're not how can you say my guy is an injury risk yet you "like" a team who has a guy who is out the second year in a row with blood clots and a guy in Gallo that I can't remember finishing 1 season, he's always hurt... What I got was we're to assume that injuries are ignored and every player that is selected should be viewed as what they are/were last we saw them... If that isn't the case I'd like to know that now please...

Injuries aside (which they are here), I just don't like Wilson Chandler being a full-time starter at PF. Such a team would rely on pace of play.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I was not exactly going for best available there. McGee is good for 2 things:

Blocking shots and ruining team chemistry.

J McGee ... answer to a trivia question. What player is getting paid the most by the 76ers this year ?

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's another one???:noidea:

The version I see this year is a shell of what I saw with the Suns last year. For some reason, I've seen guys for like the last 15 years who shot much better with the Suns than they did after they left. I thought it was D'Antoni's offense -- but maybe something else.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J McGee ... answer to a trivia question. What player is getting paid the most by the 76ers this year ?

:lol:

Even though he was taken in a late round, I honestly believe that was the WORST pick in this entire draft.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift that just keeps on giving:pound:.
That play and this one, from the same game, shows JaVale McGee's career in a nutshell.
JAVALE-MCGEE-GOALTEND.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the moron who too Embiid in the 5th round.:doh:
As I understood it, there were two ways we were drafting, now and for 3 years from now .A healthy Embiid is better than Okafor or Noel .Besides, I wouldn't need 10 players to beat your dogshit team

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I understood it, there were two ways we were drafting, now and for 3 years from now .A healthy Embiid is better than Okafor or Noel .Besides, I wouldn't need 10 players to beat your dogshit team

It's actually supposed to be both. John Wall can't do it by himself...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually supposed to be both. John Wall can't do it by himself...
Your 5
Reggie Jackson
Gary Harris
Khris Middleton
Zach Randolph
Nicola Jokic

My 5
John Wall
Wes Matthews
Trey Lyles
Dirk Nowitzky
Frank Kaminsky

I'd take my squad to beat yours today

3 years from now, Wall will still be a stud, and Lyles, Kaminsky, Embiid, RJ Hunter and Jerian Grant will all be better

Granted, I didn't put much effort into the draft after losing interest when it took a month to make 3 freaking rounds. Been spoiled by the job Nos does on the mock sight, running not only an updated draft and team list, but a 2 hour time limit . I thought we'd be done a month ago. And that's not cracking on Sting, it's a lot of work.

I never said I had a great team. I just thought it was comical of you to insult my team and milks when yours is hot garbage

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team

PG- Kyrie Irving(33 minutes)
SG- Dion Waiters(20 minutes)
SF- Trevor Ariza(26 minutes)
PF- Gorgui Dieng(27 minutes
C- Joakim Noah(28 minutes)

Bench-

PG- Patrick Beverley(15 minutes at PG 9 minutes at SG)24 minutes
SG- Jodie Meeks-(19 minutes)
SF- Solomon Hill(19 minutes)
PF- Jerami Grant(16 minutes at PF and 3 minutes at SF )19 minutes
C- Stephen Adams(20 minutes at C and 5 minutes at PF) 25 minutes

3 years from now

PG- Kyrie Irving- 33 minutes
SG- Dion Waiters-20 minutes
SF- Trevor Ariza-21 minutes
PF- Gorgui Dieng- 27 minutes
C- Steven Adams-27 minutes

Bench

PG- Patrick Beverley(15 minutes at PG 9 minutes at SG)24 minutes
SG- Jodie Meeks-19 minutes
SF- Solomon Hill-23 minutes
PF- Jerami Grant-25 minutes(21 minutes at PF and 4 minutes at SF)
C- Joakim Noah- 21 minutes

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Team:

PG - Eric Bledsoe
SG - Devin Booker
SF - Harrison Barnes
PF - Blake Griffin
C - Andrew Bogut

Bench
PG - Isaiah Canaan
SG - Alec Burks
SF - Andre Roberson
PF - Jordan Hill
C - Tiago Splitter

My lineup offers a lot of flexibility with guys who can play multiple positions on both ends of the court. Offensively, I think my team has one of the best meshing teams out there. We've got very good outside shooting with Bledsoe, Booker, Barnes, Burks and Canaan. Both Griffin and Hill can hit a mid range shot and score inside. I've got two top 3 passers at their positions in Griffin and Bogut. I got Roberson off the bench to be my wing stopper. Burks, Roberson and Hill will be my main bench guys. Canaan would play spot back up minutes at the PG position, Splitter the same for the C position.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3

Can you write me up a sales pitch for why my team is good?? You know I love ya!!!!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3

Can you write me up a sales pitch for why my team is good?? You know I love ya!!!!

For your team, I think you should start Meeks instead of Waiters. With Kyrie having the ball in his hands so much, Meeks is more valuable paired with him as a spot up shooter. Waiters has more value as a guy who can create a shot with your second unit, which lacks scoring.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your team, I think you should start Meeks instead of Waiters. With Kyrie having the ball in his hands so much, Meeks is more valuable paired with him as a spot up shooter. Waiters has more value as a guy who can create a shot with your second unit, which lacks scoring.

good logic... so I trust ya!!! have no clue who either player is...