• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
etcv27w-jpg.108430

Looks like an old guy. Maybe not so challenging after all if I can get to him before he can get his guns.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were never winning "handily", unless you count a 10 point advantage in the 3rd quarter winning "handily". OSU won the yardage battle and decidedly won the 1st down battle. You can argue that the second INT was a bad throw, but so was our decision to fake punt, which gave you amazing field position for your TD drive.
We should have been up 24-0. We were winning yardage battle after the 3rd quarter. 3 turnovers and the unsportmanlike sideline penalty changed that game. People in this thread other than me mentioned that we should have been up 3 to 4 touchdowns, including some of your fellow OSU fans.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things

1) We stopped them on that 4th down, so I'm cool w it. I know who won.

2) @MAIZEandBLUE09 you wished cancer on peoples kids? Well 3 days ago we found out my wife's 15 year old sister has cancer. So here's the deal. You are fighting me. I will find you. I'm real good at finding people. God put crazy muscle bound fucks like me on this planet to deal with evil people like you. Your days are numbered.

That is all.
Chill out bro. Dude was a drunk pussy last night. Just put him on ignore like me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State won & some meeeechegan fans need to stop w/ the excuses.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have been up 24-0. We were winning yardage battle after the 3rd quarter. 3 turnovers and the unsportmanlike sideline penalty changed that game. People in this thread other than me mentioned that we should have been up 3 to 4 touchdowns, including some of your fellow OSU fans.
Where did these extra TDs come from? We earned the pick 6, and don't forget we also left 6 points on the field on easy FGs that our kicker had been making all season long. Plus, you can bitch about Speight but Barrett also played arguable his worst game ever from a passing standpoint. He missed many open guys.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill out bro. Dude was a drunk pussy last night. Just put him on ignore like me.

Wishing cancer on people earns you all kinds of bad bad karma. I'll leave it at that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did these extra TDs come from? We earned the pick 6, and don't forget we also left 6 points on the field on easy FGs that our kicker had been making all season long. Plus, you can bitch about Speight but Barrett also played arguable his worst game ever from a passing standpoint. He missed many open guys.
Barret can actually run though. Speight is Barrett with no mobility. Lets just agree to disagree here. Both teams were equally talented.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speight sucks. I can't imagine Bucks fans feeling too good about this one. We will have a good QB soon enough. My Bucks crazy bro in law was happy to win, but admitted the game should have ended on that 4th down stop. Oh well. Better game than I expected.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing cancer on people earns you all kinds of bad bad karma. I'll leave it at that.
Yeah man I can't wish cancer on anyone. I would even think twice before wishing it on someone like Hitler or Stalin. Maybe a bullet to the head but not the former.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barret can actually run though. Speight is Barrett with no mobility. Lets just agree to disagree here. Both teams were equally talented.
I've definitely never said anything to the contrary. Both teams played fantastic defense for the most part. It was very obviously evenly matched.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speight sucks. I can't imagine Bucks fans feeling too good about this one. We will have a good QB soon enough. My Bucks crazy bro in law was happy to win, but admitted the game should have ended on that 4th down stop. Oh well. Better game than I expected.
I feel great about it. Barrett played like shit - at least throwing the ball - and we had numerous major special teams fuckups and we still beat the #3 team in the nation. We'll probably make the playoffs. I'm ecstatic.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel great about it. Barrett played like shit - at least throwing the ball - and we had numerous major special teams fuckups and we still beat the #3 team in the nation. We'll probably make the playoffs. I'm ecstatic.

I guess these games are more important in life to some than others. Congrats.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing first -- congrats to OSU.

Now that I've said that -- I'm not going to bitch and moan for days over the game. But OSU fans have to know they were gift wrapped that game.

The refs gave them every call, while not flagging OSU for anything. It was to the point, one of my OSU buddies even sent me a text after an OSU CB literally tackled the UM WR the ball was thrown to and said -- if UM isn't getting that call, they aren't getting any all game. He was right -- we didn't get any calls.

The OSU fans saying they have seen replays where you can tell he had the first down in OT. Feel free to post any and all of them. I bet you could sell them to the national websites, as they don't have them and that is why each one has written asking if UM was robbed.

That being said -- I can't complain. The scoreboard didn't go UM's way, but not even the most die hard OSU could have watched that game and say the better team won. OSU got the breaks and the calls. It is what it is. In the entire grasp of it all -- it truly doesn't matter as this game proved to me -- the B1G may be the top conference this year, but whoever faces Bama is going to get steamrolled. I know OSU wants to think this team is like 2014, but yesterday proved to me. They are nothing like that offense. They don't have a deep threat. They don't have a HR threat at RB. They have a very good slot WR, who is also their best RB.

This wasn't meant to be disrespectful. If UM had won. I'd say the same thing about getting steamrolled by Bama. In all honesty. The only team left who could possibly attack Bama on the outside is Washington with Pettis and Ross. No one is running on Bama.