• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're crying like a bitch over a very close call.

asking paid officials to do their job and get calls correct ain't crying like a bitch.

This is asking for simple accountability.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MAIZEandBLUE09 the runaway meltdown champion of the week, maybe for the whole season. What an overall terrible display.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Cooper did not understand the rivalry. He had better teams multiple times but could never close the deal. Since you weren't paying attention, you have no idea what Buckeye fans went through. When OSU came back to TIE in a game, our president actually said it was the best victory in the history of Ohio STate football. Xichigan ruined more than one chance at a national championship for the Buckeyes in that stretch. Losing sucks. Winning is much better.
Lloyd was an overrated coach though. Like Cooper he had all this talent and underachieved with it. Tressell had a better tenure, but if you looked at the recruiting classes, Lloyd out recruited him almost ever year. Anyone could have coached that 97 team to an undefeated year. I think even they underachieved with all that NFL talent.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peppers had every right to be angry with the guy especially considering the situation, but when the guy puts up his hands in a gesture of surrender and you see him mouth "my bad" then shoving him in the face crosses the line
Deserved, shouldn't have been on the field with the players. It's like streakers complaining when they get tackled by cops or tased.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Cooper did not understand the rivalry. He had better teams multiple times but could never close the deal. Since you weren't paying attention, you have no idea what Buckeye fans went through. When OSU came back to TIE in a game, our president actually said it was the best victory in the history of Ohio STate football. Xichigan ruined more than one chance at a national championship for the Buckeyes in that stretch. Losing sucks. Winning is much better.
Your worst memory is a game in which you didn't lose.... That should tell you something.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed, that's for sure. Our game, and season, was stolen by a biased ref from Ohio.
Nah. You were gifted OT by our kicker botching 2 easy FGs. Wasn't because of anything you did, but you were gifted the opportunity to be in OT. Barrett got the first and you couldn't stop Samuel.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. You were gifted OT by our kicker botching 2 easy FGs. Wasn't because of anything you did, but you were gifted the opportunity to be in OT. Barrett got the first and you couldn't stop Samuel.
I don't think either team has the right to talk about "gifting" things. Your only offensive TD's in regulation came from a bad throw on a pick 6 and a 13 yard drive from another INT.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm never letting this one go.
Nobody cares. For a while now I knew you could be an uppity pecker but I generally enjoyed our banter. You showed a brand new level of trasy classlessness last night. You're lucky you didn't get banned. You can cry and whine and bitch all you want, but you really embarrassed yourself badly.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares. For a while now I knew you could be an uppity pecker but I generally enjoyed our banter. You showed a brand new level of trasy classlessness last night. You're lucky you didn't get banned. You can cry and whine and bitch all you want, but you really embarrassed yourself badly.
I'll admit, I said some things I'm not proud of and I have apologized for those. Alcohol, anger and internet anonymity is a bad mix.

But I'm not wrong, Michigan should have won that game. OSU was gifted a win by a biased ref and an incorrect review.

Has anyone actually been banned on here? I've never seen it. And I'm sure, just like ESPN, you could create infinite accounts.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about @MAIZEandBLUE09's last three weeks.

First, after more than a year of posting stupid shit about the 2016 presidential election, he doubles down on his stupidity by starting this thread, where he lays bricks like:
Serious question, do people out there actually think Trump has a shot? Or are you coming to the realization I told you about a year ago -- Trump is an unelectable candidate? Trump is an unprecedented 10+ points down in almost every major poll, and that's against a weak opponent. It's just baffling that there seem to be people out there who think he can still win.

After all that, Donald Trump is Maize's new president, and now he's totally flip-flopped and professes his love for The Donald in his avi.

Then, just days later, his favorite super team and wonder coach lose to unranked Iowa.

Then, two weeks later, that same super team gets its ass kicked by its bitter rival, effectively ending their playoff hopes.

Poor little fella. For a second, I feel badly for him. Then I think about what a whiney twat he is and, well...

IMG_2602.GIF

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either team has the right to talk about "gifting" things. Your only offensive TD's in regulation came from a bad throw on a pick 6 and a 13 yard drive from another INT.
Turnovers caused by defense are earned. Also, it wasn't a bad throw, it got tipped by McMillan when he threw it. Did you actually watch the game?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers caused by defense are earned. Also, it wasn't a bad throw, it got tipped by McMillan when he threw it. Did you actually watch the game?
Then the same argument can be made about kicking. Special team's pressure caused the kicker to miss and was earned.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Speights second int was all on him. Same with the fumble.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deserved, shouldn't have been on the field with the players. It's like streakers complaining when they get tackled by cops or tased.

No it would be like the streaker complaining after being tackled and caught and the security guard continued to punch him in the face

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, I said some things I'm not proud of and I have apologized for those. Alcohol, anger and internet anonymity is a bad mix.

But I'm not wrong, Michigan should have won that game. OSU was gifted a win by a biased ref and an incorrect review.

Has anyone actually been banned on here? I've never seen it. And I'm sure, just like ESPN, you could create infinite accounts.
Yeah dude, you are wrong. There are people on both sides of that discussion. It was an extremely close play, and I've seen replays where it looks like he was short and I've seen replays where it looked like he got it. Your whining and bitching aren't persuading a single person here. You had so, so many chances to win this game and you couldn't. If you need to whine and bitch about a single call that could've gone either way, you're sadder than you look - which is really, really sad.