• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it would be like the streaker complaining after being tackled and caught and the security guard continued to punch him in the face
It was a matter of milliseconds and you have no idea what was said in the exchange. Kid bumps Peppers, Peppers and kid say something, Peppers pushed kid. The end. There was no "continuing to push" after the fact.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah dude, you are wrong. There are people on both sides of that discussion. It was an extremely close play, and I've seen replays where it looks like he was short and I've seen replays where it looked like he got it. Your whining and bitching aren't persuading a single person here. You had so, so many chances to win this game and you couldn't. If you need to whine and bitch about a single call that could've gone either way, you're sadder than you look - which is really, really sad.
That's false. I've been asking for anyone to show me a replay that shows him reaching the line. It doesn't exist. There's a photoshopped image out there from some pathetic OSU fan trying to make it seem like he made it. But I'm looking for an image where hash marks aren't bent. It doesn't exist because OSU lost.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Speights second int was all on him. Same with the fumble.
Forced turnovers are earned. Baker read Speight perfectly. Fumbles happen, but it's not like he just placed the ball on the ground. It was forced out.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a matter of milliseconds and you have no idea what was said in the exchange. Kid bumps Peppers, Peppers and kid say something, Peppers pushed kid. The end. There was no "continuing to push" after the fact.

Bullshit. Kid ran into Peppers and got grabbed and shook. Ok. Fine. Watch the end of the video, the kid had his hands up in the air in a gesture of surrender/apology and then Peppers continued by shoving him in his face

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right you shouldn't care what I think, but just let it be known you come off sounding like a whiny pussy. Its honestly unhealthy you're this worked up. But whatever. Lol.
It's shocking in these discussions where the only fans against me come from rivals schools. You're about as biased as the line judge that spotted the ball wrong.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Kid ran into Peppers and got grabbed and shook. Ok. Fine. Watch the end of the video, the kid had his hands up in the air in a gesture of surrender/apology and then Peppers continued by shoving him in his face
He deserved it. He should have been arrested. If a push is as much as he got, he's lucky.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forced turnovers are earned. Baker read Speight perfectly. Fumbles happen, but it's not like he just placed the ball on the ground. It was forced out.
The first int might have been earned. But Speight threw a duck in the middle of the field when there was a receiver wide open 5 yards beyond the LB. That was all him. Dude is a trash QB. I hope he's benched next season.\

The fumble was a clean snap he dropped.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, it was a bad snap/exchange. Hard for defense to cause that.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserved it. He should have been arrested. If a push is as much as he got, he's lucky.

Maybe Michigan should have just stopped Barrett on fourth down and then the kid wouldn't have been on the field

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's false. I've been asking for anyone to show me a replay that shows him reaching the line. It doesn't exist. There's a photoshopped image out there from some pathetic OSU fan trying to make it seem like he made it. But I'm looking for an image where hash marks aren't bent. It doesn't exist because OSU lost.

"Photoshopped."

IMG_2425.GIF

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not but you're entitled to your opinion, which is all you've expressed. I have yet to see a replay where it shows he definitively didn't get the first. Can you show that?

ohio-state-fourth.jpg

Looks to me like the ball is right on top of where the yellow line is, which would make it a first down. You're not going to find a replay that shows definitively one way or another.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's shocking in these discussions where the only fans against me come from rivals schools. You're about as biased as the line judge that spotted the ball wrong.

I never said one thing about the game. Just about your complete meltdown, and sounding like the board douche. I hate both schools, I was actually pulling for Michigan because I wanted a path for Colorado to make it. But damn you're a whiny little bitch. Christ.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first int might have been earned. But Speight threw a duck in the middle of the field when there was a receiver wide open 5 yards beyond the LB. That was all him. Dude is a trash QB. I hope he's benched next season.\

The fumble was a clean snap he dropped.
Which INT did he throw a duck? The first one was tipped and the second one just was just perfectly read. It wasn't that bad of a throw.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Moose? The one you wished cancer upon? He's a Kansas fan.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which INT did he throw a duck? The first one was tipped and the second one just was just perfectly read. It wasn't that bad of a throw.
The second one was a terrible throw. He missed his target as he did on several times. You have to admit if we had an average QB, we don't choke this game. We were winning handily.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things

1) We stopped them on that 4th down, so I'm cool w it. I know who won.

2) @MAIZEandBLUE09 you wished cancer on peoples kids? Well 3 days ago we found out my wife's 15 year old sister has cancer. So here's the deal. You are fighting me. I will find you. I'm real good at finding people. God put crazy muscle bound fucks like me on this planet to deal with evil people like you. Your days are numbered.

That is all.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things

1) We stopped them on that 4th down, so I'm cool w it. I know who won.

2) @MAIZEandBLUE09 you wished cancer on peoples kids? Well 3 days ago we found out my wife's 15 year old sister has cancer. So here's the deal. You are fighting me. I will find you. I'm real good at finding people. God put crazy muscle bound fucks like me on this planet to deal with evil people like you. Your days are numbered.

That is all.

This is going to be a real challenge. Dude is strapped with AR-15's and knives. What a psycho.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second one was a terrible throw. He missed his target as he did on several times. You have to admit if we had an average QB, we don't choke this game. We were winning handily.
You were never winning "handily", unless you count a 10 point advantage in the 3rd quarter winning "handily". OSU won the yardage battle and decidedly won the 1st down battle. You can argue that the second INT was a bad throw, but so was our decision to fake punt, which gave you amazing field position for your TD drive.