• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, remember it like it was last year.

(When we lost to em, they were #1 though.)
Ah yes, remember it like it was last year.

(When we lost to em, they were #1 though.)

Those rotten bastards are still a pretty damn good team. I am real proud of the Broncos. I have a couple of friends who graduated from Western Michigan. I would like to see them in the playoffs, but it's probably not gonna happen. That is why the playoffs should be 8 teams (no more)

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st%20down.png
Definitive View. You can see the stripe of the ball over the line...

Let this end your insanity @MAIZEandBLUE09
View attachment 151773
1st%20down.png
You idiots realize this pic is taken from a back angle? Right?
So anything that looks on the line in 2D from a back angle means definitively that it's, in actuality, behind the line.

This is simple shit folks

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind, from that angle and height of the camera, the ball is further ahead than it appears.
Complete ppposite is true. How are you this dumb. It's an angle from behind. So definitively, it HAS TI BE further back than where it appears in 2D on the pic. Has to be.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain Maize in my mind OSU is playing in the BIG Championship game since we never really lost to Penn State. I'll probably put in the 2014 BIG Championship game...you should put in the replay of the 97 game.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on that game:

It wasn't a first down.

Good night all!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anything happen last night?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain Maize in my mind OSU is playing in the BIG Championship game since we never really lost to Penn State. I'll probably put in the 2014 BIG Championship game...you should put in the replay of the 97 game.
I'm not sure OSU fans know our pain. Michigan has found itself on the losing end of these crazy games going on 20 years now. I'd love to win a game against a rival o a terrible ref spot. I'd love to see Michigan win against OSU in blowout fashion. I'd love to see the game of the century flip our way on a final penalty to extend the game winning drive. I'd love to beat a rival on an unbelievable last second punt block for a TD. I'd love to see OSU lose to an fcs team on a last second field goal. Go through 8 years of turmoil after a bad coaching hire. OSU fans can't understand that because the only thing that's gone wrong for your team is backing into the playoff without winning the big ten. You don't understand the horrible dreams and sleepless nights that a game like last night causes. The ruined weekend. But we'lllive to fight another day. I'm just hoping I don't have to wait 50 years. You can't understand two wins in the last 16 years.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Michigan in a nutsack. Trash and scum

I didnt mean to say nutsack but it makes sense for scum lol
So fans can just run into players and they're expected to take it? That fan should have been arrested for being on the field and assaulting one of our players.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete ppposite is true. How are you this dumb. It's an angle from behind. So definitively, it HAS TI BE further back than where it appears in 2D on the pic. Has to be.
What's a PP PO site? Sounds scary.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be very clear about this- I strongly believe in forgiving people who seek forgiveness. Maybe that's just how I was raised in a Catholic home, but I won't ignore this.

I accept the apology, but I will not forget what you said. And quite honestly, I would have banned you and then gone 3 steps further than that to make sure you REALLY regretted it outside of the hoop if I were the Admin around here- wish cancer on my (prospective; I don't think she's pregnant anyway) kids and it isn't going to end well. You probably deserve to be kicked off the site for your fiasco, and would be on more heavy handed sites, but I am not going to ask for that.

If I EVER see you pull something even remotely similar to what you did to me today, or anyone else, drunk or otherwise, it's not going to be without me reminding you about this for as long as you post on the hoop. I am sure this site is going to remind you about it plenty from now on.

I'll forgive, but I won't forget. I don't hold grudges usually, the only one I have with a poster isn't even on this site, don't make me forge a 2nd one.

Hope it goes better for Blue next year. Tired of hearing crap from my Suckeyes buddy about Urbz. :suds:
I feel extremely guilty about it. Thank you for being a good person.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure OSU fans know our pain. Michigan has found itself on the losing end of these crazy games going on 20 years now. I'd love to win a game against a rival o a terrible ref spot. I'd love to see Michigan win against OSU in blowout fashion. I'd love to see the game of the century flip our way on a final penalty to extend the game winning drive. I'd love to beat a rival on an unbelievable last second punt block for a TD. I'd love to see OSU lose to an fcs team on a last second field goal. Go through 8 years of turmoil after a bad coaching hire. OSU fans can't understand that because the only thing that's gone wrong for your team is backing into the playoff without winning the big ten. You don't understand the horrible dreams and sleepless nights that a game like last night causes. The ruined weekend. But we'lllive to fight another day. I'm just hoping I don't have to wait 50 years. You can't understand two wins in the last 16 years.
We lived through 2-10-1 John Cooper. Don't think we don't understand your pain. It's just that we prefer that it be your pain, not ours.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lived through 2-10-1 John Cooper. Don't think we don't understand your pain. It's just that we prefer that it be your pain, not ours.
It's not just the record, it's the record combined with everything else and HOW we lose these games. I'd feel much better today if OSU just beat us straight up. If OSU had run the final play on that 4th down and scored a TD, then it's just over. And the Cooper era isn't quite the same. Our only win since 2003 came against an unranked, 6-5 OSU team with a last minute coach in place. And we barely won that game. I've mentioned this before but I was just a casual CFB fan until about 2001/2002. I have never sat down and watched Michigan beat OSU in Ohio. I have only seen one single win over a ranked OSU team (and that was 13 years ago). I've seen multiple blowouts of my team. I've seen us lose on failed two point conversions where our coach called the same fucking play after Urban called a TO to scout it. So I maintain, it's not the same.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fans can just run into players and they're expected to take it? That fan should have been arrested for being on the field and assaulting one of our players.

Peppers had every right to be angry with the guy especially considering the situation, but when the guy puts up his hands in a gesture of surrender and you see him mouth "my bad" then shoving him in the face crosses the line

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just the record, it's the record combined with everything else and HOW we lose these games. I'd feel much better today if OSU just beat us straight up. If OSU had run the final play on that 4th down and scored a TD, then it's just over. And the Cooper era isn't quite the same. Our only win since 2003 came against an unranked, 6-5 OSU team with a last minute coach in place. And we barely won that game. I've mentioned this before but I was just a casual CFB fan until about 2001/2002. I have never sat down and watched Michigan beat OSU in Ohio. I have only seen one single win over a ranked OSU team (and that was 13 years ago). I've seen multiple blowouts of my team. I've seen us lose on failed two point conversions where our coach called the same fucking play after Urban called a TO to scout it. So I maintain, it's not the same.
John Cooper did not understand the rivalry. He had better teams multiple times but could never close the deal. Since you weren't paying attention, you have no idea what Buckeye fans went through. When OSU came back to TIE in a game, our president actually said it was the best victory in the history of Ohio STate football. Xichigan ruined more than one chance at a national championship for the Buckeyes in that stretch. Losing sucks. Winning is much better.