• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Michigan @ #2 The Ohio State University; ABC 12 EST

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be busting Maize's balls if he wasn't being such a blooming twat.

Sorry it hurt your feels, dude.

Fuck him. In the ten minutes of PI work I just did he's just a fat hillbilly with nothing to do but fish and shoot guns all year. This is all he has in life. Harbaugh wouldn't piss on his head if his hair was on fire.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be busting Maize's balls if he wasn't being such a blooming twat.

Sorry it hurt your feels, dude.
Dude I ignored him a long time ago. You know me and him never really liked one another on these boards. Hated him on espn as well. And I am a huge baseball fan as well. Tigers are rebuilding. It is what it is, Avila Sr is a trash GM hire.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I have seen of Washington, there's a lot of future NFL talent on there in the next year or two, I'll put it that way. If UDub were to beat Bama it'd be very lowscoring.
Funny thing is we might have the most NFL talent of any team this year. And we have the shittiest QB and OL as well. That defense is sick.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well actually 3/5 of our OL is good but Kalis can eat a dick. Soft and trash. DeVeon Smith is mediocre as well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not but you're entitled to your opinion, which is all you've expressed. I have yet to see a replay where it shows he definitively didn't get the first. Can you show that?

ohio-state-fourth.jpg

Looks to me like the ball is right on top of where the yellow line is, which would make it a first down. You're not going to find a replay that shows definitively one way or another.

Just to point out. The yellow line isnt the first down. The white line is the first down (you start on the 25 and the 15 is the first down, not the yellow line just before the 15). They put the yellow line in front of the white line when the ball is spotted to start after a touchback or OT, etc. They can't put the yellow line right on the white, so they put it before to give u an idea where they have to get to.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt exactly the same way about OSU in 2014. It worked out ok.

I'm not one of those MI fans that hates tOSU. I fucking hate to lose to them, but I don't hate the program. I like watching them mostly because they send so many guys to the pros. Anyways, I think Meyer showed a lot of guts going for it on those 4th downs. Of course I call Dantonio an idiot when he does it lol but I thought Meyer coached a hell of a game last night. Sucks to lose but damn what a game.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to point out. The yellow line isnt the first down. The white line is the first down (you start on the 25 and the 15 is the first down, not the yellow line just before the 15). They put the yellow line in front of the white line when the ball is spotted to start after a touchback or OT, etc. They can't put the yellow line right on the white, so they put it before to give u an idea where they have to get to.
So that means the tip of the football is likely right at the white line. When you have to argue about fractions of a fraction of an inch, your argument isn't strong. That's not what lost the game for you guys. You bitch about the refs but we gave you guys damn near every opportunity you could want. They were evenly matched teams, that's for sure, but we were a little better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that means the tip of the football is likely right at the white line. When you have to argue about fractions of a fraction of an inch, your argument isn't strong. That's not what lost the game for you guys. You bitch about the refs but we gave you guys damn near every opportunity you could want. They were evenly matched teams, that's for sure, but we were a little better.

If the tables were turned you guys would be saying the same thing. So it is what it is. Good game. :suds:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things

1) We stopped them on that 4th down, so I'm cool w it. I know who won.

2) @MAIZEandBLUE09 you wished cancer on peoples kids? Well 3 days ago we found out my wife's 15 year old sister has cancer. So here's the deal. You are fighting me. I will find you. I'm real good at finding people. God put crazy muscle bound fucks like me on this planet to deal with evil people like you. Your days are numbered.

That is all.

Lol dude, shut up with the tough guy horseshit.

Oh, and sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, I hope she beats it

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and harbaugh need to give it rest already.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one of those MI fans that hates tOSU. I fucking hate to lose to them, but I don't hate the program. I like watching them mostly because they send so many guys to the pros. Anyways, I think Meyer showed a lot of guts going for it on those 4th downs. Of course I call Dantonio an idiot when he does it lol but I thought Meyer coached a hell of a game last night. Sucks to lose but damn what a game.
I honestly thought Meyer was much more graceful about the victory. Harbaugh was a nut. Reminds me of those Woody Hayes outbursts.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did u guys give us? If a team should be talking like that -- seems UM fans would be saying something like that. It was UM giving away 14 points on turnovers and fumbling at the 1 yard line. Not OSU.

And I'm not trying to argue. I just pointed out the replay you posted and said shows him reaching the yellow line didn't prove anything because the yellow line isn't the first down.

In the end. It really doesn't matter. Both UM or OSU will get absolutely steamrolled by Bama. OSU has no passing game and they aren't running on Bama. And UM doesn't have the QB to compete with Bama, nor the RB's to move the ball.

Yesterday's game confirmed for me. The only way UM and OSU could compete with Bama this year is if they combined rosters.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and harbaugh need to give it rest already.

I haven't went overboard at all. I just responded to the replay showing him reach the yellow line, because the yellow line wasn't the first down. That is all.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly thought Meyer was much more graceful about the victory. Harbaugh was a nut. Reminds me of those Woody Hayes outbursts.

Yeah, that was hard to watch. I know Harbaugh's an emotional guy, but going around the room asking reporters if they thought JT was short...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else see Jabrill Peppers making an ass outta himself before & after the game? Saw this on CFB Sunday a few minutes ago. Before the game he was spitting & stomping on the Block O & after the game as he was leaving the field he pushed an Ohio State fan. That clown is a lil bitch.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did u guys give us? If a team should be talking like that -- seems UM fans would be saying something like that. It was UM giving away 14 points on turnovers and fumbling at the 1 yard line. Not OSU.

And I'm not trying to argue. I just pointed out the replay you posted and said shows him reaching the yellow line didn't prove anything because the yellow line isn't the first down.

In the end. It really doesn't matter. Both UM or OSU will get absolutely steamrolled by Bama. OSU has no passing game and they aren't running on Bama. And UM doesn't have the QB to compete with Bama, nor the RB's to move the ball.

Yesterday's game confirmed for me. The only way UM and OSU could compete with Bama this year is if they combined rosters.
DeVeon Smith sucks as a RB but parts of the Oline sucks. Once the Hoke players are gone that until will be better. Magneson is one of the best players and he's a new player. Evans is the best RB and he's a Jim recruit also. We are probably going to have a sick O-Line class coming in so they should be dominant soon. This will make any RBs one the roster look much better. Evans has Home Run ability.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was hard to watch. I know Harbaugh's an emotional guy, but going around the room asking reporters if they thought JT was short...?
Him throwing the clipboard reminded me of Woody destroying those first down markers. It's uncanny. I do hope he stays a long time though, and not punch a player in the process.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhhh......is Ohio State still the winner?