• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think so?
GIF by Giphy QA
Totally shows he said middleton stinks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Brown going to get a nice contract this summer

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow finally a game & win on the road the Bucks are now 1 - 7 in game 7 road games!

I was so sure the that KD would hit a 3 at the end of regulation but got lucky it was a 2

Then with the 2 point lead I was expecting a 3 from KD but got lucky again!

Was a great series and nice to come back after losing game 2 by 40 points or so

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a series. Every KD OT shot looked tired. That man gave all. No bench points from the Nets. I’m bummed because I never got a true test of my hypothesis that as a complete basketball team that the Nets were better constructed before the Harden trade. Injuries make this a “no play” so to speak. We’ll never really know. I would have preferred a team like the Nets, if and when they go down, it be because the squad with the Big 3 was bested by somebody. Maybe next year we will see that.

We will see. I would argue given the teams construct injuries could almost always be a problem for them. They actually had a healthy Griffin. That was pretty unlikely given the last few years.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a series. Every KD OT shot looked tired. That man gave all. No bench points from the Nets. I’m bummed because I never got a true test of my hypothesis that as a complete basketball team that the Nets were better constructed before the Harden trade. Injuries make this a “no play” so to speak. We’ll never really know. I would have preferred a team like the Nets, if and when they go down, it be because the squad with the Big 3 was bested by somebody. Maybe next year we will see that.
Could still happen this year if you consider CP3, Booker & Ayton as being a "Big 3".
I think they are...fwiw.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

You know who messed up?

Bud.

You can’t have him in that position to get the ball at that spot. Just a horrendous play call.

He might be the slowest player in the league. If he gets picked up by the defense, there is no chance in hell he gets separation to get a shot off.

I believe he knew he had to do something, just does not have the ability to make that play.

Bad coaching.

What are you even talking about? They were gonna get a 5 seconds. The play got blown up, there was scramble to get the ball in, Lopez got open, got the ball and just froze. There's nothing there. He has to know the time left that he has to shoot if there's nothing immediately available. Bud had a ton of shitty coaching moments this series but Lopez shit the bed on that play too. It's stupid that this is something you're willing to argue.