• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn 0 - 15 in previous series when falling behind 0 - 2

Reactions: DJ

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you even talking about? They were gonna get a 5 seconds. The play got blown up, there was scramble to get the ball in, Lopez got open, got the ball and just froze. There's nothing there. He has to know the time left that he has to shoot if there's nothing immediately available. Bud had a ton of shitty coaching moments this series but Lopez shit the bed on that play too. It's stupid that this is something you're willing to argue.

The play did not get blown up.

Lopez was like the 2nd option after Giannis. He shouldn’t have been there.

When as a coach you put a player in a position that they aren’t equipped to handle, it is your fault when they fail. Not the players’.

Lopez is a feet set jumpshooter. He caught the ball on the move heading to the corner with KD closing out on him. He can’t make that play in the first quarter.

The play was “blown up” because it was horrendously designed. Lopez moved to the corner and Middleton wasn’t even really an option to get the ball because he was 2 passes away further down the sideline.

Middleton should have been where Lopez was. Connaughton should have been in the game where Middleton was (or further toward the middle of the court). Giannis didn’t even look like he was trying to get open. And it was not anywhere near a 5 second violation.

Terrible, terrible play design. Off a timeout a coach needs to do a lot better.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD had an amazing series but when we look back at this series we will only remember the Nets giving up a 2-0 lead and an injury-prone what if superteam. For the Bucks, we COULD look back at this series and say this was their defining moment finally breaking through and winning that title.

If it came down to the Bucks or Suns I wouldn’t have a side but probably lean Suns bc of CP3

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about nets…

however, right about these phantom injuries causing first the lakers and now nets, the 2 favored teams to be in finals, 2b out!!! If I were a fan, I’d be pissed!

probably still don’t get it do you!

Give the power back to the coaches!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about nets…

however, right about these phantom injuries causing first the lakers and now nets, the 2 favored teams to be in finals, 2b out!!! If I were a fan, I’d be pissed!

probably still don’t get it do you!

Give the power back to the coaches!!!

Stop with this already! They aren’t phantom injuries!

Kyrie had a bad ankle roll when he landed on somebodies foot.

Harden injured his hamstring. He came back a little too soon because it was the playoffs, and injured it again. Clearly wasn’t close to right in trying to play through it.

Everybody here gets it just fine except for you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD had an amazing series but when we look back at this series we will only remember the Nets giving up a 2-0 lead and an injury-prone what if superteam. For the Bucks, we COULD look back at this series and say this was their defining moment finally breaking through and winning that title.

If it came down to the Bucks or Suns I wouldn’t have a side but probably lean Suns bc of CP3
Its hard to feel enthusiastic about the bucks. The talents there. But giannis despite his briiance leaves you wanting more. Holiday and middleton have been disappointing and erratic at best. Coaching has been suspect. They hve as good a shot as any, but they've haven't looked the part. Id like to see them get there.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Suns have to beat the Clippers first.....and CP will be out for a few games vs the Clippers most likely.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks better not overlook the winner of Sixers-Hawks.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a longtime Nets fan with NJ season tickets, I can say, that was an inspired performance by what (at full health) is an uninspiring team.

I found myself rooting for KD for the fist time since he was at OKC.

Harden was clearly hurt, and he played hard. Did the little things, rebounded, distributed. 2 superstars was clearly enough.

They won a little part of me. That is what an NBA team should look like.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to feel enthusiastic about the bucks. The talents there. But giannis despite his briiance leaves you wanting more. Holiday and middleton have been disappointing and erratic at best. Coaching has been suspect. They hve as good a shot as any, but they've haven't looked the part. Id like to see them get there.
Yep if all 3 were consistent they should have handled the Nets very easily, so much talent on that team and like you said, Bud is overrated imo

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could still happen this year if you consider CP3, Booker & Ayton as being a "Big 3".
I think they are...fwiw.
There are for sure other big 3s that exist now and have existed in the past. I was talking about this Big 3.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whomever wins, unless Kahwi comes back, and the Clips win, is going to have the same narrative.

Booker doesn't really feel like a real star to me, and the Sixers' stars are flawed too.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with this already! They aren’t phantom injuries!

Kyrie had a bad ankle roll when he landed on somebodies foot.

Harden injured his hamstring. He came back a little too soon because it was the playoffs, and injured it again. Clearly wasn’t close to right in trying to play through it.

Everybody here gets it just fine except for you.
The team/game is no longer there number 1 priority. PERIOD!

in this game’s history, when the hell was there ever so many injuries to key players at this time of year?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team/game is no longer there number 1 priority. PERIOD!

in this game’s history, when the hell was there ever so many injuries to key players at this time of year?

"team/game is no longer there number 1 priority"

Then what is?

Why all the injuries this year? Too quick of a turnaround from last season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whomever wins, unless Kahwi comes back, and the Clips win, is going to have the same narrative.

Booker doesn't really feel like a real star to me, and the Sixers' stars are flawed too.
I dont disagree. Honestly. The suns r playing the beat basketball right now imho. By a fair bit.

booker is booker. Hes really good. But his game hasnt changed much from last tear to this year(i dont think), hes doing what hes always done, its the cast around him.

agree on the others . Dunno whats up with philly… thought they were better.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just want to see Bucks/Clippers so we can see Giannis run away from guarding some more top players