• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 2) Phoenix Suns vs. 3) Denver Nuggets

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane just liked my post then changed it to a clown LOL

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, how about your "expert analysis" on the game last last night, ya sad, fat jelly roll...?

:pound::pound::pound::pound:
Well given that Wiggy had previously exploited you for being more interested in daytime drama than you are in basketball, then the following post probably doesn’t apply to you...

I said on page one MPJ would be key. Three points in the second half of game one isn’t going to cut it. The three-pointer he made to halt the Suns’ 16-0 run was nice, but he was a no-show in crunch time in the 4th. Some of it is Malone’s coaching, but we need more from him overall.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane just liked my post then changed it to a clown LOL
A post complaining about a rating given... So clever and unoriginal.

I swear for the life of me I’ve never seen this one before.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well given that Wiggy had previously exploited you for being more interested in daytime drama than you are in basketball, then the following post probably doesn’t apply to you...

I said on page one MPJ would be key. Three points in the second half of game one isn’t going to cut it. The three-pointer he made to halt the Suns’ 16-0 run was nice, but he was a no-show in crunch time in the 4th. Some of it is Malone’s coaching, but we need more from him overall.
LMFAO STILL being WiggityWack's personal dick holster. Hilarious...

also, considering he's too much of a bitch to say it to me personally it tells me how pathetic he is, and you as well for being his errand boy...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A post complaining about a rating given... So clever and unoriginal.

I swear for the life of me I’ve never seen this one before.
Young Sheldon Cbs GIF by CBS

:heh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO STILL being WiggityWack's personal dick holster. Hilarious...

also, considering he's too much of a bitch to say it to me personally it tells me how pathetic he is, and you as well for being his errand boy...
I know it comes as a shock to those living in their own message board bubble, but you’re actually in closer contact with Wiggy than myself. I’m not the one approaching 40K posts, after all...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it comes as a shock to those living in their own message board bubble, but you’re actually in closer contact with Wiggy than myself. I’m not the one approaching 40K posts, after all...
and your point is, fat boy...?

lol, guess my telling the truth about you being WiggityWack's personal oral ball washer stings, huh...?

go ogle some high school girls, you'll feel better... :laugh3:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your point is, fat boy...?

lol, guess my telling the truth about you being WiggityWack's personal oral ball washer stings, huh...?

go ogle some high school girls, you'll feel better... :laugh3:
My point is talking to @ChiefsLakers67 is like yelling into a cave. Guy simply believes what he wants to believe regardless of what is written or true.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is talking to @ChiefsLakers67 is like yelling into a cave. Guy simply believes what he wants to believe regardless of what is written or true.
Translation :"i can't get the better of people i don't like". i get it. you are a tad on the pathetic side...

ain't my fault, Tubbs. blame your parents...

or do what your Lord-Master did. put me on ignore when HE realized he Couldn't take the bullshit he was dishing out. I mean, i got you and WiggityWack at about the same level of being utter bitches...

GIF by memecandy

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well given that Wiggy had previously exploited you for being more interested in daytime drama than you are in basketball

@ChiefsLakers67

I knew you really weren't a true NBA like hurricane. Next he'll say something like you're a white guy. Busted! Wait a minute, did the fella that incorrectly bragged the Pacers are built and not bough just defend wiggy again? For fucks sake what the hell is that!?!?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its too bad we don't get to see Jamal Murray in these playoffs. At the very least he'd make CP3 work at the other end constantly.

The only good thing out of Murray's injury is MPJ is getting some valuable playoff experience as the teams 2nd option. Sooner or later he was gonna take that role away from Murray anyway. But it now could happen sooner rather than later.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its too bad we don't get to see Jamal Murray in these playoffs. At the very least he'd make CP3 work at the other end constantly.
Yep.....and had he not torn his ACL in April, the Nuggets just might have ended up as the 2 seed...and possibly even the 1.
That said....Denver can still win game 2 in Phoenix and take 1 or both games at home which would give this series an entirely different look.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.....and had he not torn his ACL in April, the Nuggets just might have ended up as the 2 seed...and possibly even the 1.
That said....Denver can still win game 2 in Phoenix and take 1 or both games at home which would give this series an entirely different look.

Murray was having a career year. Pts, stls, FG%, 3 pt% and minutes. And tied career highs in rebs & asts.