• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do we get Wade Allison back on the big club?
Hopefully soon. Probably Laczysnki too. Flyers pretty short on C options with Brassard/Giroux moved.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more i read about how Giroux held us hostage the more i want Tippett to score 25+ goals a year.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. as it stands now our full strength lineup for next year is something like..

Konecny-Couturier-Farabee
Atkinson-Hayes-Allison
Lindblom-Frost-Tippet
Laczynski-Laughton-Brown
JvR

Provorov-Ellis
Sanheim-Ristolainen
York-Zamula

Hart
Sandstrom

With Brink, Attard, N. Cates, MacEwan, Foerster, Ratcliffe pushing for spots also.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. as it stands now our full strength lineup for next year is something like..

Atkinson-Hayes-Allison
Lindblom-Frost-Tippet
Laczynski-Laughton-Brown
JvR

Provorov-Ellis
Sanheim-Ristolainen
York-Zamula

Hart
Sandstrom

With Brink, Attard, N. Cates, MacEwan, Foerster, Ratcliffe pushing for spots also.
Definitely not winning a cup with this line up.

Luckily we can trade Prov for something decent and a top 5 draft pick may be ready to contribute immediately.

Also at some point get rid of JVR and that 7 million and get another top 5 draft pick next season.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luckily we can trade Prov for something decent and a top 5 draft pick may be ready to contribute immediately.

Also at some point get rid of JVR and that 7 million and get another top 5 draft pick next season.
We also need to get rid of Hayes, he another one of those stupid no move contracts. Hopefully going forward the only NMC should be handed out to someone of an Ovie caliber or McDavid type player. Players like Hayes, JVR and others are not stand outs to be rewarded with this kind of deal. That's why so many passed on Hayes, NMC handcuff teams too much.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Atkinson-Hayes-Allison
Lindblom-Frost-Tippet
Laczynski-Laughton-Brown
JvR

Provorov-Ellis
Sanheim-Ristolainen
York-Zamula

Hart
Sandstrom

Man that doesn't look good at all, where is the team that's supposed to compete next season lol. We're the East version of the Coyotes.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saddest part in all of this is Carter Hart. Having to spend his prime years on a constant revolving rebuild. They should trade him to a better team and see if they can reel in a huge catch.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also need to get rid of Hayes, he another one of those stupid no move contracts. Hopefully going forward the only NMC should be handed out to someone of an Ovie caliber or McDavid type player. Players like Hayes, JVR and others are not stand outs to be rewarded with this kind of deal. That's why so many passed on Hayes, NMC handcuff teams too much.
Don't you remember when we signed JVR this board was raving about him and his goal scoring ability and his PP greatness. We made the playoffs once since he joined the team and he was so bad that he was a healthy scratch for a game. :doh:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saddest part in all of this is Carter Hart. Having to spend his prime years on a constant revolving rebuild. They should trade him to a better team and see if they can reel in a huge catch.
Hart really needs to handle the puck much better to help himself out. If he does that skies the limit.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…. I know this is the Flyers board, but we’re a small enough community to share misery.

I’m sure you’ve seen my other failed franchise (browns) have landed Deshawn Watson. I live in Clemson territory so have watch him win —- BUT he has 22 civil lawsuits pending against him. There is no way you can be at peak performance with all that baggage. The Browns do this all the time.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…. I know this is the Flyers board, but we’re a small enough community to share misery.

I’m sure you’ve seen my other failed franchise (browns) have landed Deshawn Watson. I live in Clemson territory so have watch him win —- BUT he has 22 civil lawsuits pending against him. There is no way you can be at peak performance with all that baggage. The Browns do this all the time.
PS I’m other news. BOILER UP !

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing you should be focusing on right now (besides the Flyers) is the NCAA basketball tourney. That should cheer you up.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot to add free agent signings are possible as well.
Gaudreau Forsberg Kadri and more are all out there to be had

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Braun arguably our most consistent defenseman over the last two years. Does anyone disagree and if so name another defenseman better in the last two years from our line up .

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Braun arguably our most consistent defenseman over the last two years. Does anyone disagree and if so name another defenseman better in the last two years from our line up .
I would say Sanheim has been pretty consistent also. I hope we at least keep him, could end up being a bright spot.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Avs win the cup, I could see Kadri coming back, unless he looks for a huge pay day and a NMC, lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would really like them to pursue Gaudreau, Forsberg I think is asking to much but these days if you score 10 goals and have 5 assists, you can demand a lot!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that doesn't look good at all, where is the team that's supposed to compete next season lol. We're the East version of the Coyotes.

Flyers brass is delusional thinking that's possible. Because that crew also eats up 75M on the cap, plus whatever Frost and Tippet sign for.

So they have about 5M to improve the roster with. There just aren't enough assets to make that happen. If you can clear JvR without losing anything crazy with him, they'll have 12M to work with. So you can probably add a star and a mid-lineup player. I don't see how that gets them there unless the collection of Tippet, Frost, Brink, and Attard are way better than advertised.

Just look at the rosters the Avs, Panthers, and Lightning are throwing out there. All 3 have at least 5 players better than everyone on the Flyers roster. It's unfathomable that Fletcher and co. think they can re-tool into contention with those teams. All the Risto signing and whatever this summer brings does is delay the inevitable. You took a final swing at it with this group this year, it didn't work. Tear it down and start over.