• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every single one of us but i wont let the truth stand in the way of your good story.
Guess it's all about what the Flyers can dump between now and the trade deadline (inclusive).

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every single one of us but i wont let the truth stand in the way of your good story.

You advocated to buy at every corner. You may have never believed in Giroux/Couturier, but you always wanted to add and go for it. We argued about it for YEARS. You might be right that G never leads this team to a cup, but you don't get to claim you wanted them to start completely over years ago.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You advocated to buy at every corner. You may have never believed in Giroux/Couturier, but you always wanted to add and go for it. We argued about it for YEARS. You might be right that G never leads this team to a cup, but you don't get to claim you wanted them to start completely over years ago.
None of us wanted to start over, we are all guilty of buying into the build around Roo, Voracek and then guys like Coots and God knows who else was supposed to round out the team. We all kept saying every year to add to Gee and the bunch but I think all along none of ever took off the orange and black glasses and kept wanting to believe the hype. Hopefully it gets back on the right track or I'm gonna die before I see it lol. Good thing IMO is the talent pool is a lot bigger these days so a rebuild may not be super long.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what will Valerie Camillo do ?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us wanted to start over, we are all guilty of buying into the build around Roo, Voracek and then guys like Coots and God knows who else was supposed to round out the team. We all kept saying every year to add to Gee and the bunch but I think all along none of ever took off the orange and black glasses and kept wanting to believe the hype. Hopefully it gets back on the right track or I'm gonna die before I see it lol. Good thing IMO is the talent pool is a lot bigger these days so a rebuild may not be super long.
When you say none of us you couldnt be further away from the truth.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading at i never beleived in Gee/ Couts and you could add Jake. Than you for proving my point.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say none of us you couldnt be further away from the truth.
Okay what year did you want to start a rebuild? I think after the SCF run we had and Giroux coming off a great rookie and sophomore season, where we also had Bob and a few other pieces, Hartnell, Coots, and some other vets along with a decent defense? Blame Clark and Holmgren for those stupid trades that turned this organization into a place for aging vets to live out lucrative contracts for their last 3-4 years. Mismanagement at the highest level has been the biggest detrement to this team for the last 15 years. But if you say you were calling for a rebuild somewhere then so be it but I don't ever remember any of us doing that lol.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay what year did you want to start a rebuild? I think after the SCF run we had and Giroux coming off a great rookie and sophomore season, where we also had Bob and a few other pieces, Hartnell, Coots, and some other vets along with a decent defense? Blame Clark and Holmgren for those stupid trades that turned this organization into a place for aging vets to live out lucrative contracts for their last 3-4 years. Mismanagement at the highest level has been the biggest detrement to this team for the last 15 years. But if you say you were calling for a rebuild somewhere then so be it but I don't ever remember any of us doing that lol.
I started calling for the rebuild during the Hextall era just sayin. You dont remember because you nwere puffing the good stuff at that time :pound:

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna get creamed by Caps & Pens if the play continues as is. 10-15 minutes a game is all we can seem to bring

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna get creamed by Caps & Pens if the play continues as is. 10-15 minutes a game is all we can seem to bring
ITs Christmas week maybe this team can give us a present and win those two games.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3