• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue gets ranked number 1 for the first time ever and loses its first game out.

Flyers lose 9th and 10th straight.

Man this is a tough week for you.
Tell me about it....... :L

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley cup run is back on boys
I just hope they stay competitive every game because Hart is still playing great and I don't want him to lose any confidence. He could be a HUGE factor of this team being realistically to compete in a couple of years. Unfortunately I don't have the same optimism for Fletcher.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some analysts have said that they have too many or complicated systems and the players look lost. This translates to being a step behind instead of just playing on instincts. Hopefully Yoyo simplifies things and they can at least be respectable

Ellis was also the worst injury possible this season as we all know the D is their Achilles heel. In reality they can't afford to lose anyone back there or guys are playing over their heads.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some analysts have said that they have too many or complicated systems and the players look lost. This translates to being a step behind instead of just playing on instincts. Hopefully Yoyo simplifies things and they can at least be respectable

Ellis was also the worst injury possible this season as we all know the D is their Achilles heel. In reality they can't afford to lose anyone back there or guys are playing over their heads.
They also should have went after someone else besides Ristolainen, I know hind sight is 20/20, but you've got to be thinking if this guy isn't the real deal I'm gonna need something else. Well that's called forsight and so far our GM isn't looking at the big picture.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've had 6 coaches since 2013 have they all had systems that were too complicated?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also should have went after someone else besides Ristolainen, I know hind sight is 20/20, but you've got to be thinking if this guy isn't the real deal I'm gonna need something else. Well that's called forsight and so far our GM isn't looking at the big picture.
A first and second rounder for a player who may not even sign with this team is a terrible deal. Fletcher was really off on this one.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allison will be back very soon and Cates will go back to LV. Who goes to the presser?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, tough shit on the streak. The guy can’t keep up with the pace of play. He’s -5 clear of they next worse on the team.

Fletcher couldn’t have been so stupid as to have accepted a “must play” provision.
And the streak continues with Seeler paying the price.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had 6 coaches since 2013 have they all had systems that were too complicated?
Of course not back then it was more of a lack of talent. This team isn't nearly as bad as some of the other teams most hockey people are saying they should be better that's all. This could be one reason. I like Vigneault but maybe just maybe he over thunk things too much and this is what happens.