• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game, but obviously very entertaining, especially the overtime. We didn't play well enough in the first two periods, but managed to still be tied thanks to great goaltending, an early, dazzling breakaway goal by Giroux and a snipe by Konecny. Completely dominated the 3rd period to no avail, then Stamkos snuck one through Hart at a very bad angle with about two minutes remaining. Obviously it's a weak goal by Hart, but I won't let it stain all of his incredible work to date. The dude is still locked-in, nobody is perfect. So, it was game over until Giroux sniped the equalizer through traffic with the goalie pulled and only 9 seconds remaining. The overtime was spectacular and we probably should've taken it there. Obviously the shootout is a giant buzzkill following that. Tampa has arguably the best shootout goalie and best shooter. If there were a playoffs for shootouts, they would probably win that Cup too.

This pretty much covers it for me too. Stamkos goal is just really unlucky and you know they had no shot in the shootout. That OT was incredible though.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Hart keeps this team in a game, yes he admittingly let in a bad goal, but Jesus look at all the saves that kid made last night! Our defense isn't playing all that awesome with or without Ellis, this is more Carter Hart than anything else. Kid has been on his game this year. I would still like to see another very good dman added to this squad at the deadline or a pure goal scorer, were still lacking both but either could be a huge boost .

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Hart keeps this team in a game, yes he admittingly let in a bad goal, but Jesus look at all the saves that kid made last night! Our defense isn't playing all that awesome with or without Ellis, this is more Carter Hart than anything else. Kid has been on his game this year. I would still like to see another very good dman added to this squad at the deadline or a pure goal scorer, were still lacking both but either could be a huge boost .
We dont have any cap room to add another good D man because JVR is sucking the life out of our cap. AWAZ says goal scorers get paid and its been over a half a season with no goal scoring from that clown.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont have any cap room to add another good D man because JVR is sucking the life out of our cap. AWAZ says goal scorers get paid and its been over a half a season with no goal scoring from that clown.
Well that's why you trade him lol. My other thought would be maybe they dangle Lindblom and Frost out there as a little bait.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee TK and Seeler were the only guys who played well last night. Everyone else was just out there standing and watching them skate around our zone for minutes at a time.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's why you trade him lol. My other thought would be maybe they dangle Lindblom and Frost out there as a little bait.
I could see someone trading for Lindblom or Frost but who in their right mind would trade for that contract.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play until they score. Wont take long
When they did that there were plenty of games that went to double and triple overtime and it was messing up the next nights game for those teams as well as travel schedules which is how the shootout was adopted.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they did that there were plenty of games that went to double and triple overtime and it was messing up the next nights game for those teams as well as travel schedules which is how the shootout was adopted.
3 on 3 it will never go past 10 minutes.