• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League going to be ok I think

How many of his boards in the gold medal game would've been illegal in the NBA? For all his skills, his rebounding has not impressed me given his length advantage. Needs to shore up that 3% too if he's going to take 6 per game. Plenty of time to do so and likely will, but saying the league is in trouble is bit crazy. He's not KG, and how much has he won as the leader of his team?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To a degree. I understand he's on your team, that's different. The amount of BS that he gets away with is ludicrous.
And his hatred of certain players will have to stop if he really wants to be taken seriously after he is done playing. He can hate them I guess but at some point he has to at least respect what they do to a degree. I’m not sure he can do it, if not he will continue to be a clown.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And his hatred of certain players will have to stop if he really wants to be taken seriously after he is done playing. He can hate them I guess but at some point he has to at least respect what they do to a degree. I’m not sure he can do it, if not he will continue to be a clown.
You seem to be the type who 'falls for' what entertainers do

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the type that thinks you know a helluva lot more than you do, especially about other people.
Why do you get so upset when people don’t just agree with all of your takes? You do this with half the league, your shaming church lady fingers. You think how you perceive these players is shared by everyone. Very narcissistic

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you get so upset when people don’t just agree with all of your takes? You do this with half the league, your shaming church lady fingers. You think how you perceive these players is shared by everyone. Very narcissistic
Go back and look and see if all you did was disagree. You did a lot more than that. Be you though.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look and see if all you did was disagree. You did a lot more than that. Be you though.
You’re avoiding the question per usual because I make you pissy. Your take on Draymond like so many other players is overwrought and not shared by most and you get mad when someone points that out. It’s fine, we’ve conversed for years and neither of us is overly bothered by this. You can just save the insult attempts, we both know they don’t work on me.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re avoiding the question per usual because I make you pissy. Your take on Draymond like so many other players is overwrought and not shared by most and you get mad when someone points that out. It’s fine, we’ve conversed for years and neither of us is overly bothered by this. You can just save the insult attempts, we both know they don’t work on me.
If you really want to argue the point take a few steps back, don’t make it personal, and I’ll beat you down. Not dealing with you though if you are going to make personal comments then act like you didn’t.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to argue the point take a few steps back, don’t make it personal, and I’ll beat you down. Not dealing with you though if you are going to make personal comments then act like you didn’t.
There’s nothing to argue it’s just opinions. You feel how you feel about him and that’s fine with me. Where you so often go wrong is projecting how you feel onto everyone else and assume your view is widely shared.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s nothing to argue it’s just opinions. You feel how you feel about him and that’s fine with me. Where you so often go wrong is projecting how you feel onto everyone else and assume your view is widely shared.
Anything any of us said here is opinion, everything. What I will never do though is try to get in someone’s head and act like I know how they should act. That’s your game, you can have it.