• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
France guard sucks. Derrick White isn’t needed
So Curry, Booker, LeBron, KD, Embiid start and 2nd group is Jrue, ANT, Tatum, Bam, AD? I can live with that because Jrue is out of the starting group.

I was saying the other day that I think Team USA should take advantage of their depth and press. I think press with the 2nd unit really turns France over. I think White is better with that but you can run that with Tatum too.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr done a terrible job
a man in a bomber jacket is standing in front of trees and looking up at the sky .

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the Booker love.
He has been impacting games without scoring. I don’t get it but watching them he’s been pretty solid. I think it goes back to his days at Kentucky. He came off the bench because of all the talent on that team. He can play with guys that are better than he is.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been impacting games without scoring. I don’t get it but watching them he’s been pretty solid. I think it goes back to his days at Kentucky. He came off the bench because of all the talent on that team. He can play with guys that are better than he is.

Pretty spot on. Instead of trying to be a #1 or #2 option like he is on his team, he's trying to just "fill gaps" and provide what the team needs at any given time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty spot on. Instead of trying to be a #1 or #2 option like he is on his team, he's trying to just "fill gaps" and provide what the team needs at any given time.
I feel like Tatum could play that role too if I’m being fair. He was a very effective rookie who didn’t need a ton of shots to make a difference. We aren’t in the practices. We don’t get to see their gym minutes. Is Tatum doing too much? Is Booker deferring in all his minutes during practice? Did he come to this and say I know I’m not an alpha here. We don’t know.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

School yard...Booker is like 19th pick in the NBA right now.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School yard...Booker is like 19th pick in the NBA right now.
I wouldn’t argue with that. I would put Tatum over Book. I would put Tatum over ANT too. I think everybody has him over his two teammates who play unique roles at an elite level.

That being said, we aren’t watching them work out. Curry LeBron KD Embiid. That 4th guy needs to be a connector. I’m also fucking mad at you if you take a shot in that group that isn’t a wide open three because the defense forgets about you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t argue with that. I would put Tatum over Book. I would put Tatum over ANT too. I think everybody has him over his two teammates who play unique roles at an elite level.

That being said, we aren’t watching them work out. Curry LeBron KD Embiid. That 4th guy needs to be a connector. I’m also fucking mad at you if you take a shot in that group that isn’t a wide open three because the defense forgets about you.
Haha I mean 5th guy. Good lord I can’t even count

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Serbias coach.

"I'm not angry at all"...then says why he's angry.

"I'm not looking for any excises"...then makes excuses.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stated repeatedly that Hartenstein was overpaid. Are you only reading Cavs related posts?
been gone a while but read most posts when here.

FYI, pretty much all FAs other than elite players and older ring chasers are overpaid. But based on market Hartenstein deal was fine and Allen was underpaid.....though I guess based on CBA can argue he isn't since was paid as much as he could have been.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been gone a while but read most posts when here.

FYI, pretty much all FAs other than elite players and older ring chasers are overpaid. But based on market Hartenstein deal was fine and Allen was underpaid.....though I guess based on CBA can argue he isn't since was paid as much as he could have been.
For some reason no one wants to acknowledge that the Thunder got Hartenstein to agree to a 3rd year team option. Paying him what he got for 2 seasons was the price for that. Fair deal all around.