• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got okc over them
Well See The Undertaker GIF by First We Feast

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC, Dallas, Minny --------------> Nuggets, Griz?
Losing Brown, Jackson and KCP over 2 offseasons is going to hurt. Jackson not so much but the other 2 will. And in his defense, Jackson was a solid rotation player and had his moments....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Nets big three of KD, Harden & Kyrie looked great on paper too. But that was totally different.

Playoff P needs to give himself a new nickname because his post season resume is basically a blank sheet.

It's sad Embiid's body fails him year in and year out. I like his game and like watching him. But he's too much of gamble to say the 76ers can make a deep run in the playoffs.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets big three of KD, Harden & Kyrie looked great on paper too. But that was totally different.

Playoff P needs to give himself a new nickname because his post season resume is basically a blank sheet.

It's sad Embiid's body fails him year in and year out. I like his game and like watching him. But he's too much of gamble to say the 76ers can make a deep run in the playoffs.

Hope it totally faceplants

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is probably the best wing shooter available through trade or FA and he can play defense. Way better shooter than Miles or Okoro. Miles better at creating his own shot

Cam would be the perfect 3 and D guy but his salary is probably around what Miles should make possibly.

Cam was a great shooter years ago too
"way better shooter"? If we compare apples to apples year 23 seasons Cam went for 9 ppg, 43.5% shooting overall and 39% from 3. Okoro was around the same only he was a 49% shooter.

by age 25 he became a much better shooter at least from 3 and has stayed in the 39-41% range which is really good. Can Okoro do that as he's still only 23 with an incredible work ethic? Not sure...but do think on a bad team for sure you'd see more points.

None of this is to say I would not trade for Cam even if it costs Okoro,....just not the no brainer some might think it is. Not sure how true by supposedly NY Times has Okoro value in the $20-22 mil range is what someone told me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark does not have a lot of help.

They have Mark and some really ill fitting parts. The Collins addition was weird.
I do agree with this....but this is also why LM was able to get to around 25 ppg. On a good team with better players I think he's closer to what he did for the Cavs a few years ago. Maybe a little better as he likely has improved with experience.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they are crushing it.

I have them as the #2 team in the East behind Boston.
They might be and sure looks good on paper...but who knows how they all fit plus the injury factor with PG/Embiid.

Your team added PG to Kawhil who was coming off leading his team to the title and as you know it did not work out so well. Just never know until we see guys play together how it will work.

But I'd still be excited about the moves as a Philly fan

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might be and sure looks good on paper...but who knows how they all fit plus the injury factor with PG/Embiid.

Your team added PG to Kawhil who was coming off leading his team to the title and as you know it did not work out so well. Just never know until we see guys play together how it will work.

This would be a good time for PG to fall off a cliff

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, I'm a Petty Patty.

So, even if I'm not actively rooting for them to fail, I wouldn't shed a tear if they did.

They look damn good on paper.

As you said, so did the PAPER Clips.