• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Draft Thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EmProfessionalATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey All,

This is a great post about the upcoming NBA Draft.

I wanted to give you some insight into Bronny.

Some of you could be down on me last year for predicting that Bronny would be going to the Michigan Wolverines. He was very close to going there but wanted to develop at home at USC.

Sources close to me, including coaches who worked with Bronny’s former USC Coach Andy Enfield, are telling me that Bronny will not be playing NCAA basketball anymore.

The latest intel has Bronny on the edge of the NBA. I have heard discussions on Bronny going to the G League and some teams high on him are Iowa (Minnesotas team), the Cleveland Charge and the Fort Wayne Mad Ants (Indiana).

Honestly my best bet is Bronny going to Fort Wayne. Minnesota would love to have him to develop into Anthony Edwards type player and Cleveland is packed in the G League with Emoni Bates and Sharife Cooper at the helm.

The same sources think Bronny would do great in the Fort Wayne. Indiana loves their basketball and Bronny would be a star in his native Midwest. Throw in Lebron coming back to Midwest to mentor and tutor the G League star and you have a movie in the making.

This kind of posting is exactly what I would expect an AI bot to post like ^^^^
y’all make fun but I got the movies. y’all disrespect but I’m the one giving you the coverage. y’all can’t mess with dunwoody and please discuss darius garbage. Bronny is going to take league by storm and make y’all feel really small my word to yall

Bronny James AI Video

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y’all make fun but I got the movies. y’all disrespect but I’m the one giving you the coverage. y’all can’t mess with dunwoody and please discuss darius garbage. Bronny is going to take league by storm and make y’all feel really small my word to yall

Bronny James AI Video

No he isn’t man.

Rotation player at best.

EmProfessionalATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bronny James AI Video

Bronny James AI Video

Bronny James AI Video

Bronny James AI Video
Bronny James

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

I have been known to argue with @dtgold88 also.

Pretty much the same vibe.
I can admit my guilt here.....though I get it from many others, too, such as you, dj, bks, trojan, etc. Pretty common in forums like this. Not common is someone admitting they are guilty and will be more like you who wont.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The davion Mitchell comp makes some sense

But bronny is supposed to be an even better athlete

Plus more offensive upside

But still….not like Mitchell has done much

He’s a role player

Comparisons would be like Malik Newman and Josh Selby.

You have to know college basketball to know who those guys are because they didn't stick in the NBA long.

Basically guys who dominated early in high school because of altheticism/early development. But don't do anything particularly well and have shit size.

That said, you can replace a lot of role players on non-contending teams with any of the aforementioned guys and Bronny, maybe even Caitlin Clark, and it might not make a difference.

So, he can stick in the NBA for some time possibly

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can admit my guilt here.....though I get it from many others, too, such as you, dj, bks, trojan, etc. Pretty common in forums like this. Not common is someone admitting they are guilty and will be more like you who wont.

It was a joke dude.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
touche.......Because you have yet to accept who you are? don't worry, though, no way Deej has.

No, I fully accept who I am.

I am perfectly willing to go back and forth with anyone. And I take responsibility for my part.

You earn the rep that you have because of the way that you do it.

And nobody else is on your level.

Sorry, but that is just facts.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I fully accept who I am.

I am perfectly willing to go back and forth with anyone. And I take responsibility for my part.

You earn the rep that you have because of the way that you do it.

And nobody else is on your level.

Sorry, but that is just facts.
It's an opinion and plenty (including you) are beyond my level as if I make a mistake I'll simply own it. The next owned mistake/lie by some here will be the first.

Those are the real facts.

But I do have self control (those beyond my level do not) so will let you go ahead and get the last word in this one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be an odd pairing though not must worse than the Hayes/Zion combo IMO. so they'd have that going for them?
Edey basically do what Val does already for them so they used to those type of centers playing next to Zion